Why the fuck isn't Obama forcing Mexico to let our marine go free?

He broke the law while on foreign soil and that tends to get you thrown behind bars. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

International Boarder crossings is not on foreign soil.
International Boarder crossings are run by both nations.

If Obama had a marine he would look like him.

The Mexicans acted stupidly.

He broke Mexican Law what the hell did you expect them to do? Granted some sort of deal should be worked out and next time use a damn map and know where you are going but ignorance of law is no excuse...I have heard that plenty of times it don't work!

Do the same thing we do. Send him back over the boarder.

I enjoy how the Law and Order Party drops it as soon as someone they care about gets nailed.

I guess the laws apply only to others or when you want them to.

I enjoy how the Law and Order Party drops it as soon as someone they care about gets nailed.

It's the "Edthecynic Theorem." The Right is ALWAYS on BOTH sides of EVERY issue.

It's the "Edthecynic Theorem." The Right is ALWAYS on BOTH sides of EVERY issue.

people who call record welfare and food stamps "forward progress"; and claim millions of new jobs created; while out of the other side of their mouths insisting it is "heartless" to cut welfare, food stamps and unemployment by one day or one penny

should avoid making fools of themselves accusing others of taking both sides of an issue

you're a damn joke

Are you shitting me? This guy isn't even active duty? Oh, the right wing has lost it's mind. ODS has reached epidemic levels.

because that makes a difference?

just leave the veteran behind?

i'm sensing a theme with you left-wing nutjobs

Yeah, it makes a difference. You want the President of the United States to intervene in another countries enforcement of laws over a private citizen who broke the law of that country. Ya'll have lost your minds.

You mean like Mexico has intervene in our enforcement of laws over the past couple of decades over their citizens who have broke many of our laws, including immigration?

Justice doesn't always mean following the law. Even so, I hardly see how incarcerating someone for something he never intended to do is just. Especially when he has no due process.

Are you shitting me? This guy isn't even active duty? Oh, the right wing has lost it's mind. ODS has reached epidemic levels.

Sorry, but I don't buy the story that anyone could "accidentally" cross the mexican border.

until we know the whole story, we are all guessing based on our political affiliations.

Evidently you have missed the numerous reports showing that the road in that area was under construction and the only sign showing that he was entering Mexico was lying on the ground on the opposite of the road and only measured a couple of feet square.

It has since been replaced with a much larger sign.

There is no god damn excuse for him to STILL be sitting in a Mexican jail after all this time.

Where is this god damn clout Obama bragged about having with the rest of the world?

60 days in a shit hole because he missed a fucking exit ramp?

Where is the god damn hashtag from the first lady for this?

When a Mexican commits a crime in America, should the President of Mexico demand that he be freed?

They've even filed lawsuits to free their citizens.

There is no god damn excuse for him to STILL be sitting in a Mexican jail after all this time.

Where is this god damn clout Obama bragged about having with the rest of the world?

The missed ramp is a lie.
In fact, he went through bloody great big gates, clearly marked, "Mexico".
He's just one more gun runner, making cash out of mass murder.

I suppose you have proof of that.. Every news report that I've seen has shown quite the opposite.

for the same reason Mexico isn't forcing Obama to let Mexicans go that broke the law in this country ??

for the same reason Mexico isn't forcing Obama to let Mexicans go that broke the law in this country ??

mexico doesnt want them back

is that your final answer dolt?

Justice doesn't always mean following the law. Even so, I hardly see how incarcerating someone for something he never intended to do is just. Especially when he has no due process.
Yes, that going to court thing he did yesterday was so he could use the bathroom. They just happened to be driving by I guess.

When a Mexican commits a crime in America, should the President of Mexico demand that he be freed?

They've even filed lawsuits to free their citizens.
And what would the grounds for the suit be, you shouldn't enforce your laws against out incredibly stupid soldiers?

Sorry, but I don't buy the story that anyone could "accidentally" cross the mexican border.

until we know the whole story, we are all guessing based on our political affiliations.

Evidently you have missed the numerous reports showing that the road in that area was under construction and the only sign showing that he was entering Mexico was lying on the ground on the opposite of the road and only measured a couple of feet square.

It has since been replaced with a much larger sign.

Explain it to the judge

Forum List

Back