Why the fuck isn't Obama forcing Mexico to let our marine go free?

The "accidentally made a wrong turn" story has no credence, wandering into Mexico at San Ysidro is not like turning the wrong way on a one way street.

Kind of goes against the creed in the military, that you'll never be left behind.

Let's just hope this get's resolved as quickly as possible, and this Marine can get on with his life.

Many military members end up in foreign prisons

This guy isn't even active military

Duncan Hunter is leading the Congressional efforts to let this American return; he will carry a lot weight with the LOCAL authorities detaining the young man. And we give much more to Mexico than tourist dollars. That noted, Obama needs to get out of his chair on many VETERAN'S issues, most of all, the shoddy care in some Vet hospitals.

I think he did.

President Obama increased funding to the VA and broadened the ailments they treat.

How about that McConnell, eh?

He should stop blocking more funding.

a democrats answer to everything - more money. Never mind that the problem is not a funding issue but a bureaucratic one.

Nope, why address the systemic issues that caused and still cause the VA problems when we can simply print some more and throw it away.

How can you say it's not a funding issue? The bureaucrats may have tried to cover up what was going on, but what was going on was a funding issue. They didn't have enough doctors to treat the amount of patients they had...that is a funding issue.

I think he did.

President Obama increased funding to the VA and broadened the ailments they treat.

a democrats answer to everything - more money. Never mind that the problem is not a funding issue but a bureaucratic one.

Nope, why address the systemic issues that caused and still cause the VA problems when we can simply print some more and throw it away.

How can you say it's not a funding issue? The bureaucrats may have tried to cover up what was going on, but what was going on was a funding issue. They didn't have enough doctors to treat the amount of patients they had...that is a funding issue.

you are simply an idiot; it has already been proved money wasnt the problem. obama ignored the issue for 5 and a half years.

Kind of goes against the creed in the military, that you'll never be left behind.

Let's just hope this get's resolved as quickly as possible, and this Marine can get on with his life.

Many? Who else is in prison for accidentally driving into Mexico with a gun? Name a few of the "many."

I think he did.

No, the funding is there...

It's a overall budget prioritization issue

Cut the freebies to deadbeat voters and take care of our servicemen

-Geaux

Many? Who else is in prison for accidentally driving into Mexico with a gun? Name a few of the "many."

Iwakuni Marine arrested, accused of groping woman at ski resort - Marine Corps - Stripes
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/another-us-marine-arrested-in-okinawa/

Last edited:

Are you shitting me? This guy isn't even active duty? Oh, the right wing has lost it's mind. ODS has reached epidemic levels.

Are you shitting me? This guy isn't even active duty? Oh, the right wing has lost it's mind. ODS has reached epidemic levels.

because that makes a difference?

just leave the veteran behind?

i'm sensing a theme with you left-wing nutjobs

Sorry, but I don't buy the story that anyone could "accidentally" cross the mexican border.

until we know the whole story, we are all guessing based on our political affiliations.

He broke the law, he is in jail for it

He will get a trial and US diplomats will make sure it is a fair trial. That is the way things work when you break the law in other countries

He broke the law, he is in jail for it

He will get a trial and US diplomats will make sure it is a fair trial. That is the way things work when you break the law in other countries

except in the USA where we ignore violations of our borders and immigration laws-------------thats the hypocrisy of the left on this issue.

Yeah, it makes a difference. You want the President of the United States to intervene in another countries enforcement of laws over a private citizen who broke the law of that country. Ya'll have lost your minds.

Yeah, it makes a difference. You want the President of the United States to intervene in another countries enforcement of laws over a private citizen who broke the law of that country. Ya'll have lost your minds.

you're right leftard; he can intervene in everything from Libya to a police dispute in Massachusetts; but he's irrelevant when needed

the insane one is an idiot like you; defending the indefensivle

you're right leftard; he can intervene in everything from Libya to a police dispute in Massachusetts; but he's irrelevant when needed

Are you pathetically trying to compare what is going on in Libya or a man who was harassed outside his own home because he was black in an affluent neighborhood with a stupid fuck that intentionally broke the laws of another country ?

Are you pathetically trying to compare what is going on in Libya or a man who was harassed outside his own home because he was black in an affluent neighborhood with a stupid fuck that intentionally broke the laws of another country ?

YOU say he intentionally broke them idiot

the point is valid; your "leader" is weak and inept when needed the most

why dont you go cry somewhere you pathetic left-wing idiot?

you're simply a loser

the Marine called 9-11; right after the crossing over

he's a combat veteran; and as usual yoru community organizer is helpless

maybe he can blame this too on republicans

YOU say he intentionally broke them idiot

the point is valid; your "leader" is weak and inept when needed the most

If he is innocent, he will get to make his case in a court of law

That is the way things work, even in Mexico

Forum List

Back