Why the fuck isn't Obama forcing Mexico to let our marine go free?

What special kind of idiot brings FIREARMS into another country without observing their laws?

Seriously.

Depends on whether you believe the story about how confusing the entry point is. I find it hard to believe that you would not realize that you were crossing the border. Maybe it is that confusing, but I really doubt it.

Yeah, you can't stumble into Mexico unwittingly by taking a wrong exit ramp.

What special kind of idiot brings FIREARMS into another country without observing their laws?

Seriously.

Depends on whether you believe the story about how confusing the entry point is. I find it hard to believe that you would not realize that you were crossing the border. Maybe it is that confusing, but I really doubt it.

If you are carrying firearms, you need to be responsible

That includes knowing the rules on transporting that firearm. Any moron knows that you have to declare firearms when you cross a border. Borders are marked, he knew that as soon as he crossed that line, he was breaking the law.

Seriously.

Considering that there were no signs, why not?

The story mentions how there were issues with that particular area of the road. That is not hard to believe at all. i have seen many areas that are under construction or in need of repair that do not have clear navigation markers. This is easily believed going into Mexico where they don't really watch who is coming into the nation, unlike the way back.

Forum List

Back