🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

why the hell is no one talking about the wisconsin power grab? shame on the media & on all of you!!!

Evers is a "lame duck" Governor. We hold both the Senate and Assembly, so he can go have anal sex with a rusty, AID-infected garden rake.

• Banned
Evers is a "lame duck" Governor. We hold both the Senate and Assembly, so he can go have anal sex with a rusty, AID-infected garden rake.
didnt know that. i'll be watching what's happening in wisconsin. keep us updated too!

Hypocrisy at its most naked.

The Republicans gave those powers to the last governor, who was a Republican. Now they want to take those very same powers away from the current Governor because he is a Democrat.

If Walker hadn't turned into such a crony corporatist stooge, he'd still be there.

Actually the unemployment rate bottomed out toward the end of the last Governor, and rose steadily during Walker's terms. He did pretty good at bringing business and industry to this state..

june_wi_empl1.jpg

If Walker hadn't turned into such a crony corporatist stooge, he'd still be there.

Actually the unemployment rate bottomed out toward the end of the last Governor, and rose steadily during Walker's terms.

june_wi_empl1.jpg
Just like it did nationally during Obama's terms.

Hypocrisy at its most naked.

The Republicans gave those powers to the last governor, who was a Republican. Now they want to take those very same powers away from the current Governor because he is a Democrat.

Not merely because he's "Democrat", but because he's a foolish idiot who knows nothing about business, economics, jobs, or industry.

The only experience he had was Superintendent of Schools, which shows that he really doesn't have a clue.

Actually the unemployment rate bottomed out toward the end of the last Governor, and rose steadily during Walker's terms.

june_wi_empl1.jpg

Our growth had nothing to do with Obama. We opted out of much of the free shit Obama was throwing everywhere.

Actually the unemployment rate bottomed out toward the end of the last Governor, and rose steadily during Walker's terms. He did pretty good at bringing business and industry to this state..

june_wi_empl1.jpg
He also did a good job of keeping all that business downstate, and kissed the asses of the Bucks with a nice new taxpayer funded arena.....He was a mixed bag at best.

june_wi_empl1.jpg

Once again, Obama had nothing to do with our economic growth. He was dismal failure and a drain on the entire country. That's why you people lost so many seats in 2010.

june_wi_empl1.jpg

Once again, Obama had nothing to do with our economic growth. He was dismal failure and a drain on the entire country. That's why you people lost so many seats in 2010.
I'm neither a Democrat nor an Obama supporter.

You don't get to claim the exact same trends were the responsibility of a governor but not the President. It doesn't work that way.

Trump and you tards have been giving Trump credit for the economy, even though it is growing slower than what it was under Obama.

Your hypocrisy just doesn't get any more transparent than that.

june_wi_empl1.jpg

You don't get to claim the exact same trends were the responsibility of a governor but not the President. It doesn't work that way.

Of course it does. Did I also mention that my previous Governor broke the balls of the labor unions and dried up all the funding they were giving to Democratic candidate?

And on top of that, Governor Walker gave me this nifty card that allows me to carry a fully-loaded pistol anywhere I go. Plus the right to shoot in the face any asshole that comes through my door unannounced.

Anyone who would do that for me is A-OK. Ain't life grand? :biggrin:

june_wi_empl1.jpg

Of course it does. Did I also mention that my previous Governor broke the balls of the labor unions and dried up all the funding they were giving to Democratic candidate?

And on top of that, Governor Walker gave me this nifty card that allows me to carry a fully-loaded pistol anywhere I go. Plus the right to shoot in the face any asshole that comes through my door unannounced.

None of which has anything to do with economic growth.

I accept your concession.

june_wi_empl1.jpg

None of which has anything to do with economic growth.

I accept your concession.

It's hilarious to watch you "Conservatives" defend every Progressive you see.

Forum List

Back