Why the left cares about the Rittenhouse trial and tries to force it to be about race.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
I just watched this video and he explained much better than I could my thoughts on this, it takes a minute to get to the point.

But I'd been wondering why have the left been so invested in Rittenhouse? Why have they been trying to racial charge it when it was all white people with no sentiment of racism? I couldn't figure out why they racially charge it so much but this guy explained it.

Shapiro nailed it. The left wants to make the trial all about "racism." If Kyle is found not guilty, it will invalidate everything the left did in 2020.

The three men who were shot were "honorary" Black dudes by virtue of their presence and participation in the riots. Rittenhouse's purpose was to bring the rioting Blacks down for their criminal acts. The fact that the ones who attacked R were just coincidentally white.

They have nothing else to talk about if not for "race".

Their entire platform is built around it, and they are lost and confused if they can't talk about race.

But, one thing I think Ben missed in his assessment, is the fact that the Rittenhouse case involves an AR-15. In my opinion that's why they are keeping this case front and center.

trump supporters see the militia as being on their side.

Left wing people see antifa as being on their side.

It's like sports where you have two groups of people rooting for two teams.

Not sure why Shapiro wants to make it about race, other than it makes good ratings for his show.

The BLM movement is a joke. And a fraud. If you Google black power the symbol for BLM comes up. It just goes to show you that their protest over a white male killing a white diaper sniper during the riots that they created where Kyle had to defend himself. Just typing this out makes it unbelievable. They need to have a hand or say in anything

Not sure why Shapiro wants to make it about race, other than it makes good ratings for his show.
Exactly it’s two teams. 1 is deranged and will burn and kill if they do not get there way over their own people being killed while they are out still killing each other hashtag BLM 🤦🏼‍♂️

Idiots. :laughing0301:

Democrat Rep. Cori Bush: If Kyle Rittenhouse Acquitted, White Supremacists ‘Can Shoot at Us’

"Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) believes that if 18-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse gets acquitted on the grounds of self-defense, white supremacists will be emboldened to shoot at Black Lives Matter protesters.

Repeating the lie that Michael Brown was “murdered” at the hands of a white police officer, Cori Bush falsely claimed on Monday that white supremacists in Ferguson, Missouri, would literally hide up in the hills and callously shoot at protesters."

Cori Bush: If Rittenhouse Walks, White Supremacists 'Can Shoot at Us'

1637075522777.png

While I agree with Shapiro, what I think he misses regarding the MSM selective focus is they know the defund the police and anti-police messaging backfired, so they don't want to cover the case that would encourage more burn-loot-murder protests at the present time. They also know a mob protest/riot won't help the 1-6 narrative. I think the bigger thing people need to pay attention to is the potential false fag FBI events if Rittenhouse is found not guilty.

I have concluded the Cunservative right wing is eager for BLM and the Cori Bush's and AOC's to dictate how they can live. (Or if they should)
They clearly see what's coming, and clearly do nothing but cry endlessly while the Cori Bush's maneuver and outflank them.

And then there was the Cunservative assclown who really thought he could make a solo "last stand" all on his own when the heavily armed teams arrived at their door....as if that is a "winning strategy"

No plans + no guts = no future

You may as well start calling Cori Bush your "Lord Higness Master Cori Bush". She's done more than cry. She's getting it done. And you don't fit in her world.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

They arent militia's. They are gangs. Wisconsin specifically prohibits private individuals, untrained, unaccountable to civilian authority from taking on official functions - functions of an official public officer like a police officer without any authority.

Stop calling them militia's. They are gangs.

White on white crime proves RACISM?

These are the same assholes that claimed Larry Elder is a white supremacist.

Shapiro's point in that video is an interesting one.

Why do they keep pushing so hard for race in cases where there is no signs of racism? He gave examples like Rittenhouse and Floyd had nothing to do with racism but the left forced it to be about racism. All while ignoring many other national news cases where there actually was a case for it to be about racism.

And his argument as to why that is really is interesting one.

Shapiro nailed it. The left wants to make the trial all about "racism." If Kyle is found not guilty, it will invalidate everything the left did in 2020.
The riots that democrats sponsored and that led to two deaths were about race

And rittenhouse belongs to the most hated race as far as libs are concerned

White on white crime proves RACISM?

These are the same assholes that claimed Larry Elder is a white supremacist.
Which further proves my theory that class warfare DOES NOT WORK so they must shift to race warfare to bring about their communist revolution, but ONE KID with a gun proved why they will all get SHREDDED if the try.

America will NEVER fully succumb to Marxism as long as we have guns, and the commies FUCKING KNOW IT and they are MAD AS HATTERS.

Also.....

They need you to be afraid of defending yourself, even in the face of violent, democrat party terrorists, blm and antifa....

Just like the Sullivan law in New York were used to protect the gangs working for the New York democrat party machine, the Rittenhouse prosecution is being used to warn people not to resist the BLM/antifa terrorists of the democrat party. The couple in Missouri who stood outside their home with guns, facing down the democrat party rioters created a problem for the democrats….so far they have had free reign in democrat party controlled cities, where democrat party mayors and governors control the police, who ordered the police to stand down…….to allow their terrorist wings to burn and loot. So if the democrats need to send their terrorist BLM and antifa into the suburbs…where more people own and carry guns, they need to keep people from using those guns to protect themselves…..the Rittenhouse case gives them that chance…

Forum List

Back