Why the left cares about the Rittenhouse trial and tries to force it to be about race.

Which further proves my theory that class warfare DOES NOT WORK so they must shift to race warfare to bring about their communist revolution, but ONE KID with a gun proved why they will all get SHREDDED if the try.

America will NEVER fully succumb to Marxism as long as we have guns, and the commie FUCKING KNOW IT and they are MAD AS HATTERS.
Define Marxism.

When you eventually do try something, you're going to be in for a big shock about who has guns.

They arent militia's. They are gangs. Wisconsin specifically prohibits private individuals, untrained, unaccountable to civilian authority from taking on official functions - functions of an official public officer like a police officer without any authority.

Stop calling them militia's. They are gangs.
Welk then what is a Militia?

I just watched this video and he explained much better than I could my thoughts on this, it takes a minute to get to the point.

But I'd been wondering why have the left been so invested in Rittenhouse? Why have they been trying to racial charge it when it was all white people with no sentiment of racism? I couldn't figure out why they racially charge it so much but this guy explained it.

I just found out yesterday that there are a significant number of people on the left who believe Rittenhouse shot two black people!

It's really hard to accept that this level of ignorance exists in our country, and that the corporate media and Big Left is responsible for so much of it.

They arent militia's. They are gangs. Wisconsin specifically prohibits private individuals, untrained, unaccountable to civilian authority from taking on official functions - functions of an official public officer like a police officer without any authority.

So what are Pantifa and BLM?

So what are Pantifa and BLM?
There is no organized group called "Antifa". BLM is an organization whose goal is to eradicate white supremacy (per their website).

It is a fact right wing gangs were attempting to instruct Kenosha police during the time of the riots. That is illegal in the state of Wisconsin. These right wing gangs have no legal authority, and therefore are not miltia's.

There is no organized group called "Antifa". BLM is an organization whose goal is to eradicate white supremacy (per their website).

It is a fact right wing gangs were attempting to instruct Kenosha police during the time of the riots. That is illegal in the state of Wisconsin. These right wing gangs have no legal authority, and therefore are not miltia's.

Again...so what does that make Pantifa and the BLM movement?
Your own words say that pantifa is not a organized group so they cant be an organized militia using your reasoning.
And Kyle isnt a member of a militia either. And your claim that the police were taking orders from some shadow group of white supremist is equally crazy.
BLM is an admitted marxist group.

Again...so what does that make Pantifa and the BLM movement?
Your own words say that pantifa is not a organized group so they cant be an organized militia using your reasoning.
And Kyle isnt a member of a militia either. And your claim that the police were taking orders from some shadow group of white supremist is equally crazy.
BLM is an admitted marxist group.
I never claimed "Antifa" (which doesnt exist) was a militia, dumbass.
I didnt say the police were taking orders. I said these right wing gangs were attempting to give police orders.
I never claimed Kyle was a right wing gang member.
Are you done showing your stupidity yet?

Define Marxisim.

Last edited:
I never claimed "Antifa" (which doesnt exist) was a militia, dumbass.
I didnt say the police were taking orders. I said these right wing gangs were attempting to give police orders.

Define Marxisim.

BLM is an admitted marxist movement, look it up for yourself.
The idea that pantifa doesnt exist as an organized group is retarded and you only say this because thats what they claim when it's clear they obviously are.
And you'll have to provide some proof that the cops were receiving orders from some unnamed white supremacist group.

I bet you call BLM "peaceful protestors" too. IDIOT.

BLM is an admitted marxist movement, look it up for yourself.
The idea that pantifa doesnt exist as an organized group is retarded and you only say this because thats what they claim when it's clear they obviously are.
And you'll have to provide some proof that the cops were receiving orders from some unnamed white supremacist group.
So you cant define Marxism. That was expected.
Show me proof a group called "Antifa" exists.
Proof that cops were receiving instructions from right wing gangs (I never said they were white supremacists...can you read?):

"During the protests the Kenosha Guard Facebook page, which had invited armed citizens to come defend the city, quickly gained thousands of followers, and remained active through the night. At 5:42 p.m. on Aug. 25 Kevin Matthewson, the Kenosha Guard’s “commander,” emailed Kenosha PD Chief Daniel Miskinis about the group’s intentions.

“We are mobilizing tonight and have about 3,000 RSVP’s,” Matthewson wrote. “We have volunteers that will be in uptown, downtown, and at the entrances to other neighborhoods.”

I ask that you do NOT have your officers tell us to go home under threat of arrest as you have done in the past,” Matthewson added. “We are willing to talk to KPD and open a discussion. It is evident that no matter how many officers, deputies, and other law enforcement officers that are here, you will be outnumbered.”

I dont call them anything. But right wing gangs are not militia's. If you think they are militia's, what government entity is authorizing them? If you cant answer that question, then they arent a militia.

Idiots. :laughing0301:

Democrat Rep. Cori Bush: If Kyle Rittenhouse Acquitted, White Supremacists ‘Can Shoot at Us’

"Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) believes that if 18-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse gets acquitted on the grounds of self-defense, white supremacists will be emboldened to shoot at Black Lives Matter protesters.

Repeating the lie that Michael Brown was “murdered” at the hands of a white police officer, Cori Bush falsely claimed on Monday that white supremacists in Ferguson, Missouri, would literally hide up in the hills and callously shoot at protesters."

Cori Bush: If Rittenhouse Walks, White Supremacists 'Can Shoot at Us'

View attachment 564810

I guess she wasn't alive when S. Korean-American store owners blew away Rodney King looters!!

You're a moron.

First, a protest is a protest.
Second, rioters are not protesters.
Third, protesters are not rioters.
Fourth, why can't morons tell the difference?

So you cant define Marxism. That was expected.
Show me proof a group called "Antifa" exists.
Proof that cops were receiving instructions from right wing gangs (I never said they were white supremacists...can you read?):

"During the protests the Kenosha Guard Facebook page, which had invited armed citizens to come defend the city, quickly gained thousands of followers, and remained active through the night. At 5:42 p.m. on Aug. 25 Kevin Matthewson, the Kenosha Guard’s “commander,” emailed Kenosha PD Chief Daniel Miskinis about the group’s intentions.

“We are mobilizing tonight and have about 3,000 RSVP’s,” Matthewson wrote. “We have volunteers that will be in uptown, downtown, and at the entrances to other neighborhoods.”

I ask that you do NOT have your officers tell us to go home under threat of arrest as you have done in the past,” Matthewson added. “We are willing to talk to KPD and open a discussion. It is evident that no matter how many officers, deputies, and other law enforcement officers that are here, you will be outnumbered.”

Use the Google dumbass.
Why wouldnt the police call them friendly? They weren't there to riot and loot but to stop your friends from doing so.
Show you proof that pantifa exists... :laughing0301: So who are all these scrawny white kids running around setting shit of fire and assaulting people all wearing black,and how did they all know when and where to show up if they weren't coordinating their efforts?

Forum List

Back