why the left hates glen beck

my theory: because he isnt a liberal

Because he is right

Because he cares and loves his country

flamebait.jpg

Let me know when you have something useful to say.

Last page? what is weird. I didn't want to comment on Glenn Beck again as I find him a useless blowhard who has nothing positive to add to building the nation.

Glenn Beck provides a public service...he's on at the peak of rush hour, so he keeps his flock safe...otherwise they would walk out into traffic and get hit by bus...

702827byhzi8b9ak.gif

Glenn Beck provides a public service...he's on at the peak of rush hour, so he keeps his flock safe...otherwise they would walk out into traffic and get hit by bus...

702827byhzi8b9ak.gif

And yet, when he was slamming Bush, he was a cool guy who was "speaking the truth". What a crock.

As a Liberal, I have no problem with Glenn Beck. He serves a purpose and makes a good living off his routine. I look at Beck as the John Stewart or Bill Maher of the right wing.
He appeals to a different intellect than Stewart or Maher but is still not a serious journalist. The problem is similar to Stephen Colbert where some people actually take him seriously

As a Liberal, I have no problem with Glenn Beck. He serves a purpose and makes a good living off his routine. I look at Beck as the John Stewart or Bill Maher of the right wing.
He appeals to a different intellect than Stewart or Maher but is still not a serious journalist. The problem is similar to Stephen Colbert where some people actually take him seriously

Again, can we try to grasp one simple fact. Glen Beck is not, nor has he ever claimed to be a SERIOUS JOURNALIST. We cleared this up with the clip from The View. He does not claim to be a JOURNALIST. He is a COMMENTATOR. Christ on a bike, what is hard about that?

The biggest problem with the US news media - we have no serious journalists left.

People take Steve Colbert seriously?

Again, can we try to grasp one simple fact. Glen Beck is not, nor has he ever claimed to be a SERIOUS JOURNALIST. We cleared this up with the clip from The View. He does not claim to be a JOURNALIST. He is a COMMENTATOR. Christ on a bike, what is hard about that?

The biggest problem with the US news media - we have no serious journalists left.

Who gives a fuck how you want slice and dice with your little name game. The fact of the matter is stewart and maher tell JOKES, Glenn Beck tells the TRUTH.

One thing I do realize though... is that if you hear a conservative tell the truth and it's something bad about your black messiah, you think it's a joke. If you hear a joke from one of your liberal comedians, you think it's the truth. You're whole thought and reasoning process is fucked up.

Glenn Beck = has show on largest and highest rated NEWS CHANNEL on cable, and has the second largest viewing audience in history.

stewart & maher = have shows on the COMEDY CHANNEL, and don't have a fraction of the viewing audience.

Most rational people know the difference between jokers and serious people.

Last edited:
Glenn Beck lies by asking misleading questions and following them up with a large amount of very circumstantial evidence. This way, he can't be accused of actually making a false statement.

For instance, let's say he was trying to imply that Barack Obama was a crack addict, he would run something like this:

Glenn Beck: Tonight: Many people say Barack Hussein Obama is a crack addict. Tonight we're going to find out why.

Now, I'm not saying the President is a crack addict, I'm just asking some much needed questions about a subject that concerns many people.

First lets go to our black-board. Now as you can see, black men in Chicago have a much higher percentage of being addicted to crack than the average population.

Does this fact alone indicate Mr Obama is a crack addict? No, but then we got to fact #2: Mr Obama has admitted using cocaine. Now we all know, from the Clinton administration, that politicians attempt to minimize their drug use, which might indicate Mr Obama used more drugs than he admits.

As we can see, it's looking more and more like the president is a crack addict.

For an expert opinion on the subject, lets go to our guest James "Smokey" Simmons, a crack addict from a corner a few blocks from Fox Studios...

Smokey, do you think the President is a crack addict?

James "Smokey" Simmons: 'course he's a crack addict! Now I knows crack addicts when I see them, and he's DEFINTITELY smokin' da rock!

Glenn Beck: Well, there you have it. Again, I'm not SAYING the president is a crack addict, I'm just asking the questions that need to be answered...

Last edited:

It's all "Cult of Personality" better known as symbolism over substance.

And a good reason why we are where we are.

Who gives a fuck how you want slice and dice with your little name game. The fact of the matter is stewart and maher tell JOKES, Glenn Beck tells the TRUTH.

One thing I do realize though... is that if you hear a conservative tell the truth and it's something bad about your black messiah, you think it's a joke. If you hear a joke from one of your liberal comedians, you think it's the truth. You're whole thought and reasoning process is fucked up.

Glenn Beck = has show on largest and highest rated NEWS CHANNEL on cable, and has the second largest viewing audience in history.

stewart & maher = have shows on the COMEDY CHANNEL, and don't have a fraction of the viewing audience.

See what I mean about some people taking Beck seriously??

Glenn Beck lies by asking misleading questions and following them up with a large amount of very circumstantial evidence. This way, he can't be accused of actually making a false statement.

OK.... "Glenn Beck LIES"... but then, "he can't be accused of actually making a false statement?"

You just contradicted yourself. Did you read that back to yourself before you posted it? Probably not.

I love it when a liberals hypocrisy is exposed by themselves. It makes us conservatives job so much easier.

See what I mean about some people taking Beck seriously??

You bet yur ass I do sonny, and so do millions of others. We are the reasonable, thinking MAJORITY. Glad I'm not sucking hind tit with you commie loving obama worshipers. You're about to be shown just how small of a minority you are next year. You're insignificant.

OK.... "Glenn Beck LIES"... but then, "he can't be accused of actually making a false statement?"

You just contradicted yourself. Did you read that back to yourself before you posted it? Probably not.

I love it when a liberals hypocrisy is exposed by themselves. It makes us conservatives job so much easier.

Interesting, you ignored the entire rest of the post, even editing it out of my quote in your reply, and then accuse me of being dishonest?

Are you saying people cannot say one thing by saying another?

Is "sarcasm" not a concept you understand?

702827byhzi8b9ak.gif

And yet, when he was slamming Bush, he was a cool guy who was "speaking the truth". What a crock.

No, he's an idiot, he always was and he always will be... but really, really stupid people need a hero too...

BTW, besides buses, beware of cliffs...

Interesting, you ignored the entire rest of the post, even editing it out of my quote in your reply, and then accuse me of being dishonest?

Are you saying people cannot say one thing by saying another?

Is "sarcasm" not a concept you understand?

I don't do sarcasm, and you contradicted yourself.

I made you back peddle, that's good enough for me. The rest of the board will read it. I made my point. Well.... YOU made my point FOR me.

Glenn Beck doesn't "lie" necessarily. But he can be dishonest, just like all clowns in the media punditry circus.

What I find interesting is everytime a new star pundit comes along, left or right, everyone always accuses them of being LIARS, YOU LIE, LYING!!

Haven't you guys caught on yet?

Forum List

Back