Why the rape case against Trump will end up thrown into the trash

If he actually got to the point where he put his finger in her pussy, you know damned well that she was complaint and willing.

I can't count how many women I've put mine in, and none of them have ever said "no" or sued me afterward.

Not to mention that no one has ever wondered why, if she was being raped or sexually assaulted, she did not fight back or scream. They were in a fucking public dressing room for God's sake, it's not like help wasn't just feet away from where it supposedly took place. Our country and its justice system is nothing but a sham at this point, along with bought out government.

That's weird it isn't really all that confusing. At least not to an intellectual honest person.
There are several issues under discussion.

First her claims?
But what counts is the Jury finding. Not the Judges, but the Jury.

The finding was she was defamed.

NEW YORK — A jury ordered Donald Trump on Friday to pay $83.3 million to the writer E. Jean Carroll over defamatory remarks he made about her while he was president in response to her rape accusation.

The bulk of the damages award is meant to punish Trump for repeatedly using his public platform to denigrate Carroll in defiance of prior court rulings that his verbal attacks are false and defamatory.

Let me help you back.

NEW YORK — A jury ordered Donald Trump on Friday to pay $83.3 million to the writer E. Jean Carroll over defamatory remarks he made about her while he was president in response to her rape accusation.

The bulk of the damages award is meant to punish Trump for repeatedly using his public platform to denigrate Carroll in defiance of prior court rulings that his verbal attacks are false and defamatory.

Sure. How does that help your claim she didn't "win the sex case"? The sex part was already decided and didn't need relitigating.

I honestly don't know what you are even attempting to claim.

Last edited:
She got the massive award over her claim he defamed her. When you defame me, are you raping me? Do you sexually assault posters here when you fight us?
Do you ever look at the words you type and ask yourself if they make sense?

Why aren't you representing any of the Trump Humpers from Jan 6 pro bono?
Well, I am not a member of any BAR. I am not legally able to represent people who are involved in trials. Still you would be shocked how many Americans actually have legal backgrounds. In College I had to argue many legal cases during class time.

That is correct. But don't you notice Democrats posting here act like it is a criminal trial?
No. What's happening here is that you Bingos seem to think that criminal conviction is the objective determining factor of whether or not you're a rapist. That's stupid logic. Logically you have to commit rape before you can be charged, prosecuted and found guilty of it. Therefore, logically, being a rapist comes before being convicted of rape. That's simple enough logic that even irreparably crippled Bingos like yourself should be able to sus it out. What being convicted of rape objectively proves isn't that you're a rapist (innocent people can be convicted as well), but that objectively, you were convicted of rape. That's it.

Not to mention that no one has ever wondered why, if she was being raped or sexually assaulted, she did not fight back or scream. They were in a fucking public dressing room for God's sake, it's not like help wasn't just feet away from where it supposedly took place. Our country and its justice system is nothing but a sham at this point, along with bought out government.
Noone has ever wondered? I don't think that's true. In fact, that particular point was addressed by Carrol's lawyer.

Cheryl Beall

A former employee of Bergdorf Goodman who worked on the sixth floor

WHAT SHE SAID

She testified that on Thursday evenings during the 1990s, the sixth floor of the luxury department store wasn’t very busy, that an attendant wasn’t always present in the lingerie department and that the dressing rooms were sometimes unlocked.

WHY IT MATTERS

Beall’s testimony backed up aspects of Carroll’s account, including that she and Trump found the sixth floor free of customers or salespeople and that Trump led her into an unlocked dressing room.

Robert Salerno

A former employee of Bergdorf Goodman

WHAT HE SAID

He testified that, in the 1990s, Bergdorf remained open late on Thursday evenings and that he didn’t think there were security cameras on the sixth floor.

But hey they just happened to find people willing to perjure themselves for a complete stranger, right?

No. What's happening here is that you Bingos seem to think that criminal conviction is the objective determining factor of whether or not you're a rapist. That's stupid logic. Logically you have to commit rape before you can be charged, prosecuted and found guilty of it. Therefore, logically, being a rapist comes before being convicted of rape. That's simple enough logic that even irreparably crippled Bingos like yourself should be able to sus it out. What being convicted of rape objectively proves isn't that you're a rapist (innocent people can be convicted as well), but that objectively, you were convicted of rape. That's it.
When one leaves court, one has what the Court handed over to one. She went after Trump for defaming her. She would have gone to criminal court over raping her.

When one leaves court, one has what the Court handed over to one. She went after Trump for defaming her. She would have gone to criminal court over raping her.
Assuming the reason she didn't go after Trump criminally, in the past, is because it didn't happen is also illogical.

Sorry about that. I thought it was him I was replying to.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
One way to clear it up is do you understand where rape trials happen? The charge is criminal by the way and not monetary to the victim. Rape trials take place in criminal courts. I bet you really do know that. She wanted money. She so far was awarded money. For defaming her.

Assuming the reason she didn't go after Trump criminally, in the past, is because it didn't happen is also illogical.
I believe in criminal court she had no chance to win. So she went for the money.

I believe in criminal court she had no chance to win. So she went for the money.
Well there you go. You clearly designate it as a belief, like faith, rather than a logical point you're making. I accept that conclusion. The conclusion of your argument resting on faith. Just to be clear.

Well there you go. You clearly designate it as a belief, like faith, rather than a logical point you're making. I accept that conclusion. The conclusion of your argument resting on faith. Just to be clear.
I will do my own job of defining. Do you want me to do your defining for you?
I have posted plenty showing she won a defamation case. Not a criminal case.

I will do my own job of defining. Do you want me to do your defining for you?
Well you could try but I feel confident in my ability to counter any of your arguments with reason and logic. :dunno:
I have posted plenty showing she won a defamation case. Not a criminal case.
And I accept that fact. What I don't accept is the notion that a criminal conviction is what objectively makes one a rapist rather than the act of rape itself which logically comes before arrest, trial and conviction.

Sure. How does that help your claim she didn't "win the sex case"? The sex part was already decided and didn't need relitigating.

I honestly don't know what you are even attempting to claim.
Because in my case I have studied law when going to College. We were trained how to evaluate cases. A sex case on her behalf would be found in a criminal court. A Defamation case is a civil case.

She had no chance in a criminal court because of the statute of limitations. It says NOTHING about the merits of a case.

If she had pressed charges back in the day, armed with 2 friends she told when it occurred. 2 Strangers willing to testify that he assaulted them too. A deposition where Trump can't say if it's fortunate or unfortunate "stars" get away with sexual assault. A video where Trump says he "grabs woman by the pussy without waiting. (for permission)". 2 Store clerks willing to state it is indeed possible that the place it happened was completely unattended, and a psychiatrist willing to state she shows signs of abuse, that would have been more than likely be enough to reach the beyond reasonable doubt standard. I would argue Harvey Weinstein was found guilty on less evidence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back