Why the tea party movement is so frightening...

Welcome to USMB LANmaster, and thanks for pulling us back onto topic here.

I have really tried to set aside general bitchiness and irritation at what so often just looks like plain old pettiness, mean spiritedness, and dishonest slander of the Tea Partiers and looked at what the motives would be to attack them.

And I keep coming back to perceptions that you touched on in your post. I don't want to believe that fellow Americans really do despise and resent America so much that they want it to fail and be diminished in the world. And toward that end, all that has ever been or is good about America must be minimalized and the negatives emphasized.

In almost everything they pluck random infrequent examples of imperfection to demonize the whole. The GOP erred there, therefore the GOP is evil. There was segregation in the 1950's, therefore there is nothing good to say about the 50's. A successful talk show host made a imprudent remark amidst hundreds of hours of programming, therefore he is scum. And among hundreds of thousands of Tea Partiers, a few brought politically incorrect signs to rallies, therefore the Tea Parties are composed of a white, angry, mob "bitterly clinging to their guns and Bibles' perhaps.

But I keep coming back to what I think the real fear is. That the Tea Partiers are mostly right, and should they prevail, America will be much the better for it. And that is unacceptable to those who want America diminished.

At the very least it would reveal how wrong, partisan, and misguided the Tea Party critics have been in their views.

In the context of the original 'tea partiers', our founding fathers, today's teabaggers would be diametrically opposed to our founders. The bag brains would be standing WITH, not against the British East India Company.

The real Boston Tea Party was a protest against huge corporate tax cuts for the British East India Company, the largest trans-national corporation then in existence. This corporate tax cut threatened to decimate small Colonial businesses by helping the British East India Company pull a Wal-Mart against small entrepreneurial tea shops, and individuals began a revolt that kicked-off a series of events that ended in the creation of The United States of America.

You teabaggers are the biggest pea brains on the planet.

The Truth About the Tea Party (the Original One)
by Bruce Bartlett

Bruce Bartlett was a domestic policy adviser to President Ronald Reagan and was a Treasury official under President George H.W. Bush.

The Real Boston Tea Party was an Anti-Corporate Revolt
by Thom Hartmann

And WTH difference does it make what they protested for specifically? Seriously whether it was corporate tax cuts supported by the crown, or direct crown tax by proxy using the east india company makes no difference they felt it unfair and protested it. How the hell you can make this argument is beyond me....

And more importantly I would like some historical evidence of that claim.... Really....

Try and read something accurate and historical and not liberal slanted once in a while....

The Boston Tea Party, 1773

In May of 1773 Parliament concocted a clever plan. They gave the struggling East India Company a monopoly on the importation of tea to America. Additionally, Parliament reduced the duty the colonies would have to pay for the imported tea. The Americans would now get their tea at a cheaper price than ever before. However, if the colonies paid the duty tax on the imported tea they would be acknowledging Parliament's right to tax them. Tea was a staple of colonial life - it was assumed that the colonists would rather pay the tax than deny themselves the pleasure of a cup of tea.

The colonists were not fooled by Parliament's ploy. When the East India Company sent shipments of tea to Philadelphia and New York the ships were not allowed to land. In Charleston the tea-laden ships were permitted to dock but their cargo was consigned to a warehouse where it remained for three years until it was sold by patriots in order to help finance the revolution.

In Boston, the arrival of three tea ships ignited a furious reaction. The crisis came to a head on December 16, 1773 when as many as 7,000 agitated locals milled about the wharf where the ships were docked. A mass meeting at the Old South Meeting House that morning resolved that the tea ships should leave the harbor without payment of any duty. A committee was selected to take this message to the Customs House to force release of the ships out of the harbor. The Collector of Customs refused to allow the ships to leave without payment of the duty. Stalemate. The committee reported back to the mass meeting and a howl erupted from the meeting hall. It was now early evening and a group of about 200 men, some disguised as Indians, assembled on a near-by hill. Whopping war chants, the crowd marched two-by-two to the wharf, descended upon the three ships and dumped their offending cargos of tea into the harbor waters.

Most colonists applauded the action while the reaction in London was swift and vehement. In March 1774 Parliament passed the Intolerable Acts which among other measures closed the Port of Boston. The fuse that led directly to the explosion of American independence was lit.

Want another reference?

Boston Tea Party Historical Society

Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum

This ignorant liberal talking point posting style of yours is getting old now.... You just posted a revisionist version of what happened and thats undeniable...

The tea party was caused by quite a few things, and one of the main things was the following...

In 1773 the East India Company was one of the strongholds of British economy. Suddenly it found itself at odds with the American non-importation restrictions on tea and with a huge inventory it could not move. The company was not able to meet its payment on dividends and loans and was moving towards bankruptcy. Of course the British government was reluctant to let it happen from fear that this may disrupt financial markets. As an alternative to a direct loan the Ministry decided to allow the company to send tea to America without paying an export duty.

Stop citing pundits and calling it factual man..its old now...

In the context of the original 'tea partiers', our founding fathers, today's teabaggers would be diametrically opposed to our founders. The bag brains would be standing WITH, not against the British East India Company.

The real Boston Tea Party was a protest against huge corporate tax cuts for the British East India Company, the largest trans-national corporation then in existence. This corporate tax cut threatened to decimate small Colonial businesses by helping the British East India Company pull a Wal-Mart against small entrepreneurial tea shops, and individuals began a revolt that kicked-off a series of events that ended in the creation of The United States of America.

by Bruce Bartlett

Bruce Bartlett was a domestic policy adviser to President Ronald Reagan and was a Treasury official under President George H.W. Bush.

by Thom Hartmann
Ahhhhhhh, you're just pissed because the tea partiers are seriously damaging this inept president and the loony lefts agenda, big time.

It's quite entertaining listening to you lil' clowns piss and moan about them. Better get used to it, whackjob. This movement isn't going away, and it's proving to only be getting stronger.

Yea, I'm waiting for Obama's left wing agenda to materialize.

You right wingers are totally brainwashed morons. You don't have a CLUE what is really destroying this country and crushing the middle class in particular.

Pea brained teabaggers...:lol::lol::lol:
Where's the jobs, dipshit?

What's up with all this corruption going on in this administration?

What's up with the stock market continually crashing?

Obama paid your mortgage yet. Has he paid that stupid black broads mortgage yet?

The oil is STILL gushing, nimrod!

And loony lil' sheep like you just keep following along.

So, tell us. What has this inept president actually done?

I have really tried to set aside general bitchiness and irritation at what so often just looks like plain old pettiness, mean spiritedness, and dishonest slander of the Tea Partiers and looked at what the motives would be to attack them.

And I keep coming back to perceptions that you touched on in your post. I don't want to believe that fellow Americans really do despise and resent America so much that they want it to fail and be diminished in the world. And toward that end, all that has ever been or is good about America must be minimalized and the negatives emphasized.

In almost everything they pluck random infrequent examples of imperfection to demonize the whole. The GOP erred there, therefore the GOP is evil. There was segregation in the 1950's, therefore there is nothing good to say about the 50's. A successful talk show host made a imprudent remark amidst hundreds of hours of programming, therefore he is scum. And among hundreds of thousands of Tea Partiers, a few brought politically incorrect signs to rallies, therefore the Tea Parties are composed of a white, angry, mob "bitterly clinging to their guns and Bibles' perhaps.

But I keep coming back to what I think the real fear is. That the Tea Partiers are mostly right, and should they prevail, America will be much the better for it. And that is unacceptable to those who want America diminished.

At the very least it would reveal how wrong, partisan, and misguided the Tea Party critics have been in their views.

by Bruce Bartlett

by Thom Hartmann

Did you really read these pieces? They're pretty well right on telling it mostly, with a few variations, as I learned it, at least as I learned it beyond gradeschool.

Your error, as too many leftists err--note that I graciously refrained from saying 'pea brained leftists'--is that you take the symbol adopted by an activist movement and try to twist it into something that it is not. The original Boston Tea Party and the current Tea Party movement are not based on identical circumstances. They are based on similar philosophy and belief systems.

And then, as now, there are people like you who seem to prefer their comfort and security in the status quo and are unwilling to risk that for a principle they barely can understand, much less embrace.

The Tea Party spirit of 1773 carried over into a movement resulting in the creation of a new nation that has been a miracle of human freedom, liberation of the spirit, prosperity, opportunity, achievement of excellence, and basic good. My hope is the the Tea Party spirit of 2010 will carry over to restore this great nation to an appreciation for all that and allow us to get back to some semblance of it.

by Bruce Bartlett

by Thom Hartmann

And WTH difference does it make what they protested for specifically? Seriously whether it was corporate tax cuts supported by the crown, or direct crown tax by proxy using the east india company makes no difference they felt it unfair and protested it. How the hell you can make this argument is beyond me....

And more importantly I would like some historical evidence of that claim.... Really....

Try and read something accurate and historical and not liberal slanted once in a while....

In May of 1773 Parliament concocted a clever plan. They gave the struggling East India Company a monopoly on the importation of tea to America. Additionally, Parliament reduced the duty the colonies would have to pay for the imported tea. The Americans would now get their tea at a cheaper price than ever before. However, if the colonies paid the duty tax on the imported tea they would be acknowledging Parliament's right to tax them. Tea was a staple of colonial life - it was assumed that the colonists would rather pay the tax than deny themselves the pleasure of a cup of tea.

The colonists were not fooled by Parliament's ploy. When the East India Company sent shipments of tea to Philadelphia and New York the ships were not allowed to land. In Charleston the tea-laden ships were permitted to dock but their cargo was consigned to a warehouse where it remained for three years until it was sold by patriots in order to help finance the revolution.

In Boston, the arrival of three tea ships ignited a furious reaction. The crisis came to a head on December 16, 1773 when as many as 7,000 agitated locals milled about the wharf where the ships were docked. A mass meeting at the Old South Meeting House that morning resolved that the tea ships should leave the harbor without payment of any duty. A committee was selected to take this message to the Customs House to force release of the ships out of the harbor. The Collector of Customs refused to allow the ships to leave without payment of the duty. Stalemate. The committee reported back to the mass meeting and a howl erupted from the meeting hall. It was now early evening and a group of about 200 men, some disguised as Indians, assembled on a near-by hill. Whopping war chants, the crowd marched two-by-two to the wharf, descended upon the three ships and dumped their offending cargos of tea into the harbor waters.

Most colonists applauded the action while the reaction in London was swift and vehement. In March 1774 Parliament passed the Intolerable Acts which among other measures closed the Port of Boston. The fuse that led directly to the explosion of American independence was lit.

Want another reference?

This ignorant liberal talking point posting style of yours is getting old now.... You just posted a revisionist version of what happened and thats undeniable...

The tea party was caused by quite a few things, and one of the main things was the following...

In 1773 the East India Company was one of the strongholds of British economy. Suddenly it found itself at odds with the American non-importation restrictions on tea and with a huge inventory it could not move. The company was not able to meet its payment on dividends and loans and was moving towards bankruptcy. Of course the British government was reluctant to let it happen from fear that this may disrupt financial markets. As an alternative to a direct loan the Ministry decided to allow the company to send tea to America without paying an export duty.

Are you trying to PROVE you are the most obtuse pea brain on this planet?

'something accurate and historical and not liberal slanted once in a while'... from WHOM? A marketing firm? Your posted has no author. The site has no information or even an 'About' tab.

'This ignorant liberal talking point' and 'a revisionist version of what happened'... you mean from a 'liberal' like Bruce Bartlett, who was a domestic policy adviser to President Ronald Reagan and was a Treasury official under President George H.W. Bush???

Clearly, your brain is of the right wing type from birth, totally incapable of comprehension or conceptualization.

A 'word' bound right wing pea brain...:lol::lol::lol:

BTW, Thom Hartmann's reference..."Retrospect of the Boston Tea Party with a Memoir of George R.T. Hewes, a Survivor of the Little Band of Patriots Who Drowned the Tea in Boston Harbor in 1773,"

by Bruce Bartlett

by Thom Hartmann

Did you really read these pieces? They're pretty well right on telling it mostly, with a few variations, as I learned it, at least as I learned it beyond gradeschool.

Your error, as too many leftists err--note that I graciously refrained from saying 'pea brained leftists'--is that you take the symbol adopted by an activist movement and try to twist it into something that it is not. The original Boston Tea Party and the current Tea Party movement are not based on identical circumstances. They are based on similar philosophy and belief systems.

And then, as now, there are people like you who seem to prefer their comfort and security in the status quo and are unwilling to risk that for a principle they barely can understand, much less embrace.

The Tea Party spirit of 1773 carried over into a movement resulting in the creation of a new nation that has been a miracle of human freedom, liberation of the spirit, prosperity, opportunity, achievement of excellence, and basic good. My hope is the the Tea Party spirit of 2010 will carry over to restore this great nation to an appreciation for all that and allow us to get back to some semblance of it.

Hypocrisy can afford to be magnificent in its promises, for never intending to go beyond promise, it costs nothing.
Edmund Burke

The 'status quo' is EXACTLY what the teabaggers prefer their comfort and security from.

In the status quo health care industry, the closest parallel to the British East India Company is the insurance cartels; the Aetna's of the world. And the closest simile to the term 'taxation without representation' is the insurance cartels fees (taxation and fee are synonyms) without representation.

The solutions to the health care crisis can only come FROM the vehicle our founding father's CREATED...a government WITH representation.

If these pea brain teabaggers had picketed Aetna, UnitedHealth Group, WellPoint, Humana, Cigna or Amerigroup, I'd consider them in 'The Tea Party spirit of 1773'

Quick, somebody feel embarassed for Bfgrn.

I can't because I like it when he exposes his inner tard.

by Bruce Bartlett

by Thom Hartmann

Hypocrisy can afford to be magnificent in its promises, for never intending to go beyond promise, it costs nothing.
Edmund Burke

The 'status quo' is EXACTLY what the teabaggers prefer their comfort and security from.

In the status quo health care industry, the closest parallel to the British East India Company is the insurance cartels; the Aetna's of the world. And the closest simile to the term 'taxation without representation' is the insurance cartels fees (taxation and fee are synonyms) without representation.

The solutions to the health care crisis can only come FROM the vehicle our founding father's CREATED...a government WITH representation.

If these pea brain teabaggers had picketed Aetna, UnitedHealth Group, WellPoint, Humana, Cigna or Amerigroup, I'd consider them in 'The Tea Party spirit of 1773'

If the tea partiers were all about the status quo, I really doubt they would be PROTESTING, you fucking brain dead lunatic.

by Bruce Bartlett

by Thom Hartmann

Edmund Burke

Bless your heart, I bet you really do believe some of this nonsense you post. But there is room for everybody in our diverse land. I'm just really REALLY glad there are many many more who know what the Tea Party movement is all about than than those as confused and uninformed as you so far seem to be.

Edmund Burke

If the tea partiers were all about the status quo, I really doubt they would be PROTESTING, you fucking brain dead lunatic.

The 'status quo' to these pea brains teabaggers is best described by their mantra 'we want OUR country back'...Bush.

The teabaggers approval OF King George is in direct opposition and proportion to the general population.

- Among all Americans, George W. Bush has 27/58 positive/negative favorable rating. Among tea partiers he's viewed favorably, 57/27.

- Among all Americans, the Democratic Party has a net negative, 42/50 favorable rating. Among tea partiers the split is 6/92 -- only six percent have a favorable view.

- Among all Americans, the Republican Party is viewed a little less favorably than the Democrats -- 38/53. Among tea partiers, it has a 54/43 favorable rating.

- Among all Americans, the Bush administration takes the largest share -- 39 percent -- of the blame for the "current federal budget deficit." Only 6 percent of tea partiers blame Bush, while 24 percent blame President Obama and 37 percent blame Congress.

- Americans are fairly evenly split on whether they consider "reducing the budget deficit" more important than cutting taxes -- 47 percent say tax cuts, 45 percent say deficit reduction. Tea partiers lean more heavily toward tax cuts (49 percent) than deficit reduction (42 percent). But while Americans would prefer that the government "spend money to create jobs" by a 50/42 margin, only 17 percent of tea partiers agree -- 76 percent want to cut the deficit.

- Among all Americans, Glenn Beck is a divisive and not too well-known media figure. Only around half of them have heard of Beck, and those folks view him favorably, 18/17. Among tea partiers, Beck is wildly popular -- 59/6 favorable.

- Among all Americans, Sarah Palin is wildly unpopular -- her negative/favorable rating is 30/45. But tea partiers adore her and give her a 66/12 favorable rating. Yet here's something to watch -- only 40 percent of tea partiers say Palin could be an "effective president," compared to 47 percent who disagree. (Among all Americans the numbers are 26 percent and 63 percent.)

- Tea partiers are not nearly as socially conservative as the GOP. Only 40 percent believe there should be "no legal recognition of gay couple's relationships," while 41 percent support civil unions. Only 42 percent favor a decrease in legal immigration-- about in line with most Americans. Only 40 percent support the Roe v. Wade decision, but try getting 40 percent of Republican politicians to say that.

Oh -- tea partiers really, really don't like President Obama. Among all Americans he has a 50-percent approval rating; among tea partiers, it's 7 percent. Among all Americans, 57 percent say Obama "shares the values most Americans try to live by" and 58 percent say he "understands the needs and problems" of people like them. Among tea partiers, the numbers are 24 percent and 20 percent, respectively. Twenty-five percent of tea partiers say Obama's policies "favor blacks over whites," an opinion shared by only 11 percent of the country at large (89 percent of tea partiers are white).

Source: CBS News/New York Times poll on the tea party movement

Edmund Burke

Bless your heart, I bet you really do believe some of this nonsense you post. But there is room for everybody in our diverse land. I'm just really REALLY glad there are many many more who know what the Tea Party movement is all about than than those as confused and uninformed as you so far seem to be.

Nonsense? Here's your assignment for the day...bring back historical information of how corporations were treated by our founding fathers. You will find that our founding fathers believed in MUCH MORE control and strict regulation than any current political party or administration.

The words 'personal responsibility' were strictly applied TO corporations by our founding fathers. Individual stockholders were held personally liable for any harms done in the name of the corporation. AND, corporations had to represent a clear benefit for the public good...

Edmund Burke

Nonsense? Here's your assignment for the day...bring back historical information of how corporations were treated by our founding fathers. You will find that our founding fathers believed in MUCH MORE control and strict regulation than any current political party or administration.

The words 'personal responsibility' were strictly applied TO corporations by our founding fathers. Individual stockholders were held personally liable for any harms done in the name of the corporation. AND, corporations had to represent a clear benefit for the public good...

No thank you. I would prefer to focus on what the Tea Partiers are all about and why you on the left fear them rather than allow another numbnut--not that you are one of course--derail the thread by diverting to other unnecessary and unrelated subjects however worthy those subjects might be for discussion in a different thread. But for this thread, you might want to look up the definition for ignoratio elenchi.

No thank you. I would prefer to focus on what the Tea Partiers are all about and why you on the left fear them rather than allow another numbnut--not that you are one of course--derail the thread by diverting to other unnecessary and unrelated subjects however worthy those subjects might be for discussion in a different thread. But for this thread, you might want to look up the definition for ignoratio elenchi.

Ignoratio elenchi is a perfect description....of the teabaggers...

I prefer pea brains, but to each his own...:lol::lol::lol:

Well, I believe I'll go play with the grown ups for awhile. Do have a nice day.

Well, I believe I'll go play with the grown ups for awhile. Do have a nice day.

Grown ups, like the pea brain teabaggers???:lol::lol::lol:

President Bush cut $1.3 trillion in taxes — and the biggest beneficiaries by far were the top one percent of earners. At the same time, Wall Street was inflated by the helium of a regulation-free economy that eventually gave us Bernie Madoff and banks begging for bailouts.

...Where was the Tea Party movement when the tax burden was shifted from the high end to the middle? Where were the patriots when Wall Street, backed in Congress by Senator Phil Gramm of Texas, rewrote securities laws so that the wonder boys of Lehman and A.I.G. could reduce home mortgages to poker chips at a trillion-dollar table?

Now consider the people who showed up in a state of generalized rage in Washington D.C. over the weekend. They have no leaders, save a self-described rodeo clown — Glenn Beck of Fox News — and some well-funded Astroturf outfits from the permanent lobbying class inside the Beltway. They are loosely organized under a Tea Party movement, but these people are closer to British Tories than 18th century patriots...

Where were the angry "stiffs" when the banking industry rolled the last Congress — majority Democrat, by the way — into rewriting bankruptcy law, making it easier to keep people in permanent credit card hock? Where were they when President Bush started the bailouts, with $700 billion that had to be paid on a few days' notice — with no debate — to save global capitalism? They were nowhere, because they were clueless, just as most journalists were.

Where were the Tea party patriots when Bush lied us into the invasion of Iraq? Where was one Congressman to shout "You lie" at Bush during a joint session of Congress after it was revealed there were no "weapons of mass destruction in Iraq" and the wastrel war was a fraud?

Where were the Tea party patriots when George W. Bush gave himself the power of an 18th century British monarch, to suspend the writ of habeas corpus and send anyone he declared to be an "enemy combatant" --including any American citizen -- to perpetual imprisonment without trial?

Where were the tea party patriots when President Bush instituted warrantless wiretapping?

“Ambition must be made to counteract ambition,” James Madison wrote, signifying that our Constitution's separation of powers plan of government depended on the president, Congress and the Supreme Court acting as a natural check on each other. But "King" George made the Executive branch dominant, severely weakening the Founders' checks and balances, while the Bush regime's USA Patriot Act gave the executive branch unconstitutional law-enforcement powers.

Where was the Tea Party revolt when the protection from arbitrary arrest, found in the Magna Carta and he Constitution of the United States -- one of the most powerful weapons against tyranny in the arsenal of the Republic -- was trashed by Mr. Bush and Fox News favorite Dick Cheney? Before Bush and Cheney, only one American president had suspended habeas corpus — Abraham Lincoln, during the War for Southern Independence— and the Supreme Court duly struck down his arrogation of power.

Where were the Tea Party activists when the Bush administration commissioned Admiral John Poindexter, convicted of crooked activities in the Reagan administration, to head the Orwellian "Total Information Agency" to "data mine" every computer in America? To add insult to injury this Federal agency debuted under an emblem of blatant masonic-Illuminati symbolism.

Where were the Tea Party activists when Bush was asked about his involvement with the demonic "Skull and Bones" secret society and refused to answer, citing the oath of secrecy he took as a member of that wicked group of occult conspirators?

Obama may be evil, but the selective indignation of the current fake "Tea Party revolt," which is held within limits amenable to the neocon wing of the Republican party and its Moneybags backers, reveals the hidden hand of the Cryptocracy steering America back to the Republican reign of the rich and the continuing evisceration of our Constitution that did not start with Obama, but which reached unprecedented heights of despotism under President Bush and Vice-President Cheney --aided and abetted by the "patriot" Fox Network.

"Tea Party" protesters silent when Bush was trashing the Constitution

by Bruce Bartlett

by Thom Hartmann

Want another reference?

'something accurate and historical and not liberal slanted once in a while'... from WHOM? A marketing firm? Your posted has no author. The site has no information or even an 'About' tab.

'This ignorant liberal talking point' and 'a revisionist version of what happened'... you mean from a 'liberal' like Bruce Bartlett, who was a domestic policy adviser to President Ronald Reagan and was a Treasury official under President George H.W. Bush???

Clearly, your brain is of the right wing type from birth, totally incapable of comprehension or conceptualization.

BTW, Thom Hartmann's reference..."Retrospect of the Boston Tea Party with a Memoir of George R.T. Hewes, a Survivor of the Little Band of Patriots Who Drowned the Tea in Boston Harbor in 1773,"

Which link are you referring to moron I gave you 3 of them..

First link: The Boston Tea Party, 1773 Their about us page is reached from a link on their homepage... Here ..EyeWitness to History - history through the eyes of those who lived it..... THen the link near the top is to their publisher called ibis Communications. ...That link goes here....Ibis Communications, Inc.... A brief from that page.....
Ibis Communications is a publisher of award-winning educational websites and CD-ROMs.

EyeWitnesstoHistory.com (Website)
An award-winning website presenting history through the perspective of those who actually lived it - from the ancient world through the 20th century.

Awards include: Yahoo! Pick of the Week, USA Today Outstanding Website, Best of History Website, Innovative Teaching Award and Kim Komando Cool Site of the Day.

So moving on...

My second link: Boston Tea Party Historical Society...Its to the boston tea party historical society.... yeah I would call them experts.... Their about us page is linked at the top it says "about" on the upper tab... the link ...Boston Tea Party Historical Society ... And a brief from that page...
About this Website
The Boston Tea Party Historical Society is a non-profit educational and cultural organization established to preserve and share the Tea Party history. The Society collects and tells the story of the B.T.P. through an interactive website and publishing. We also occasionally debunk popular myths about the famous destruction of tea in Boston Harbor.

We hope to engage the public with the excitement of discovery, inspire people with new perspectives on the past, and illuminate the relevance of history in our lives today.

Dude I am two for two now.... So far it looks like you just lied your ass off.... Moving on..

My third link: Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum..the site is to the Boston tea party ship and museum.... yeah another of what I would consider an expert on this subject.... ya see douchebag, their description is in the title... yeah, its a website for the people renovating the ship and creating the museum... THey are renovating and they tell you so flat out in the page. BUt if you look and follow the obvious links, you find out quite easily what they are all about... their parent company is "Historic tours of America... and in the renovation overview of the ship and museum site it says the following....

It is the goal of Historic Tours of America® to immerse Boston residents, heritage visitors, and students in the historical experiences and important events of and around December 16th 1773, to tell the stories of the participating men and their families, and to reinforce the way that the Boston Tea Party changed the lives of American’s forever. Indeed in bringing to life this historic event we feel that we have a responsibility and a commitment to historic preservation, heritage education, and the advancement of patriotic ideals.

So in a nutshell you are a lying little POS weasel...... Now go fuck yourself toad, you just showed what lowlife lying scumbag you truly are....

Want another reference?

First link: The Boston Tea Party, 1773 Their about us page is reached from a link on their homepage... Here ..EyeWitness to History - history through the eyes of those who lived it..... THen the link near the top is to their publisher called ibis Communications. ...That link goes here....Ibis Communications, Inc.... A brief from that page.....

So moving on...

My second link: Boston Tea Party Historical Society...Its to the boston tea party historical society.... yeah I would call them experts.... Their about us page is linked at the top it says "about" on the upper tab... the link ...Boston Tea Party Historical Society ... And a brief from that page...
About this Website
The Boston Tea Party Historical Society is a non-profit educational and cultural organization established to preserve and share the Tea Party history. The Society collects and tells the story of the B.T.P. through an interactive website and publishing. We also occasionally debunk popular myths about the famous destruction of tea in Boston Harbor.

We hope to engage the public with the excitement of discovery, inspire people with new perspectives on the past, and illuminate the relevance of history in our lives today.

Dude I am two for two now.... So far it looks like you just lied your ass off.... Moving on..

My third link: Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum..the site is to the Boston tea party ship and museum.... yeah another of what I would consider an expert on this subject.... ya see douchebag, their description is in the title... yeah, its a website for the people renovating the ship and creating the museum... THey are renovating and they tell you so flat out in the page. BUt if you look and follow the obvious links, you find out quite easily what they are all about... their parent company is "Historic tours of America... and in the renovation overview of the ship and museum site it says the following....

It is the goal of Historic Tours of America® to immerse Boston residents, heritage visitors, and students in the historical experiences and important events of and around December 16th 1773, to tell the stories of the participating men and their families, and to reinforce the way that the Boston Tea Party changed the lives of American’s forever. Indeed in bringing to life this historic event we feel that we have a responsibility and a commitment to historic preservation, heritage education, and the advancement of patriotic ideals.

So in a nutshell you are a lying little POS weasel...... Now go fuck yourself toad, you just showed what lowlife lying scumbag you truly are....

In a nutshell, what you just proved is you ARE the most obtuse pea brain on this planet.

I pointed out that your post has no author and you come back with empty PR rhetoric like 'history through the eyes of those who lived it' from a site run by a PR and marketing firm...:lol::lol::lol:

Company Overview

IBIS Communications operates as an advertising agency. Its marketing communications services include strategy development, research, creative execution and production, media planning and placement, and public relations disciplines, such as crisis communications, and community and media relations. IBIS Communications was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee.
IBIS Communications: Private Company Information - BusinessWeek

NOW, if you had half a brain, instead of a pea between your shoulders. And you were not a 'word' bound right wing pea brain, you'd be aware that your sources are just reinforcing and verifying what Bruce Bartlett and Thom Hartmann said...:eusa_shhh:

From Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum

DECEMBER 16, 1773

On May 10, 1773, the British parliament authorized the East India Co., which faced bankruptcy due to corruption and mismanagement, to export a half a million pounds of tea to the American colonies for the purpose of selling it without imposing upon the company the usual duties and tariffs. With these privileges, the company could undersell American merchants and monopolize the colonial tea trade.

Here's your word for the day: Duty
–noun

Commerce. a specific or ad valorem tax imposed by law on the import or export of goods.

So moving on...

In a nutshell, what you just proved is you ARE the most obtuse pea brain on this planet.

I pointed out that your post has no author and you come back with empty PR rhetoric like 'history through the eyes of those who lived it' from a site run by a PR and marketing firm...:lol::lol::lol:

Company Overview

IBIS Communications operates as an advertising agency. Its marketing communications services include strategy development, research, creative execution and production, media planning and placement, and public relations disciplines, such as crisis communications, and community and media relations. IBIS Communications was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee.

NOW, if you had half a brain, instead of a pea between your shoulders. And you were not a 'word' bound right wing pea brain, you'd be aware that your sources are just reinforcing and verifying what Bruce Bartlett and Thom Hartmann said...:eusa_shhh:

DECEMBER 16, 1773

On May 10, 1773, the British parliament authorized the East India Co., which faced bankruptcy due to corruption and mismanagement, to export a half a million pounds of tea to the American colonies for the purpose of selling it without imposing upon the company the usual duties and tariffs. With these privileges, the company could undersell American merchants and monopolize the colonial tea trade.

–noun

Commerce. a specific or ad valorem tax imposed by law on the import or export of goods.

Why did you cut out part of my post tool????

AGAIN.....Utterly and completely shameful.... Where is my quote from the companies about us page in the first link tool.. If I am so obtuse, WHY DID YOU CUT OUT MY QUOTE???????.... Why did you deliberately cut it out of my quote???? YOU are fucking done you unethical and immoral little POS...FUCK YOU!!!!!

Again for the LIAR!!!!

Ibis Communications is a publisher of award-winning educational websites and CD-ROMs.

EyeWitnesstoHistory.com (Website)
An award-winning website presenting history through the perspective of those who actually lived it - from the ancient world through the 20th century.

Awards include: Yahoo! Pick of the Week, USA Today Outstanding Website, Best of History Website, Innovative Teaching Award and Kim Komando Cool Site of the Day.

So moving on...

About this Website

NOW I ask you point blank, why did you dishonestly cut that out from my quote above in your post????? You cut it out because you are an unethical and immoral little POS lowlife scumbag who will lie to appear correct in a web forum.... SO you can go fuck yourself..... Worthless...

You are fucking done.... You and your little toady have tried several times to derail this thread and have shown you will go to any lengths to do so, even outright lie...... From now on sir this will follow you like a badge..... its here, its documented, and its undeniable... You deliberately cut up a quote of mine to give a false idea of what it said and what I claimed.....

Good day, and good luck trying to get some respectability back now toad.....

So moving on...

Company Overview

DECEMBER 16, 1773

–noun

Why did you cut out part of my post tool????

AGAIN.....Utterly and completely shameful.... Where is my quote from the companies about us page in the first link tool.. If I am so obtuse, WHY DID YOU CUT OUT MY QUOTE???????.... Why did you deliberately cut it out of my quote???? YOU are fucking done you unethical and immoral little POS...FUCK YOU!!!!!

Again for the LIAR!!!!

So moving on...

NOW I ask you point blank, why did you dishonestly cut that out from my quote above in your post????? You cut it out because you are an unethical and immoral little POS lowlife scumbag who will lie to appear correct in a web forum.... SO you can go fuck yourself..... Worthless...

You are fucking done.... You and your little toady have tried several times to derail this thread and have shown you will go to any lengths to do so, even outright lie...... From now on sir this will follow you like a badge..... its here, its documented, and its undeniable... You deliberately cut up a quote of mine to give a false idea of what it said and what I claimed.....

Good day, and good luck trying to get some respectability back now toad.....

Like I said in a previous post:

"You have penchant for "KNOWING" other people's intentions. You may believe you are just more 'informed' than the next guy. The reality is you continue to 'emote', 'project' and provide concrete proof you are a right wing moron."

I can see I am dealing with someone that has a major psychological and/or personality disorder.

I did NOT cut out anything from your post. I hit the "Quote" button and then typed in my reply.

Here's what you do pea brain. Go to your post, hit the "Quote" button, type in a single character, then hit the "Preview Post" button...

THEN come back and issue an apology.

Funny but it left out the part you decided to cry about...... Also funny how it worked for me...... but somehow not you.... You are a liar sir....

Fuck you, you are a liar and a weasel... Go take a hike douchebag, you are a proven and documented liar and an unethical POS.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back