Why the tea party movement is so frightening...

Tool I asked you a simple question.. If I am wrong then its on me, so don't try that ignorant excuse...:lol:

Did you or did you not cite two quotes of mine from two different posts of mine and use them in your own post out of context to make a claim against me.... No excuses tool you been trying to pretend you don't understand long enough now...

I understand what you are saying, moron. I just don't known what you are referring too specifically.

This would be so much easier if you would just link the thread and point out what you are whining about, because I can't read your fucking mind (thank God).

So answer the question, and be honest because I already know the answer and I will show it here.... Don't worry about what if I am confusing you and the tool, thats on me if i fuck up.....:lol:

Link it or quote it and then I'll answer. I can't very well give you an answer when I don't fully know what your question it, now can I?

BTW, I've skimmed our brief exchanges and I've never told you that I was a medical student. Jester told you on your personal page after we had the conversation about asthma.

I'll leave room open for perhaps missing something or a post, but I am beginning to suspect that you are completely full of shit on this claim.

Prove me wrong.

ARE YOU denying taking two quotes from me in two separate posts and placing out of context in a response of yours to me???????

Please do so....:lol:

I would like to see what you are talking about before I make any definitive statements. Knowing you the way I do, chances are you got confused and it can probably be cleared up without the hyperbole.

So, for the third time, what in the fuck are you talking about? Link it or point me in the right direction.

Also: see the above edit.

LOL, so your excuse for not admitting is that I might be wrong and make a fool of myself????
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Uh ok....:lol:

Again i will be back in the morning... Check your character while I'm gone..:lol::lol:

*EDIT

Tool I have to go and get my kids from practice now....I will be back in the morning... Please take your time and check and see if you did that and post your response... This is a character check pal... lets see if you have any..

Don't lecture me on character when you've blatantly made false statements about me on here.

Tomorrow I'll most likely be doing the right thing and studying, so you probably shouldn't expect a response anytime soon.

ARE YOU denying taking two quotes from me in two separate posts and placing out of context in a response of yours to me???????

Please do so....:lol:

I would like to see what you are talking about before I make any definitive statements. Knowing you the way I do, chances are you got confused and it can probably be cleared up without the hyperbole.

So, for the third time, what in the fuck are you talking about? Link it or point me in the right direction.

LOL, so your excuse for not admitting is that I might be wrong and make a fool of myself????

Again i will be back in the morning... Check your character while I'm gone..:lol::lol:

No, it's that I don't know what you are referring too. You would have had your desired response by now if you simply pointed me in the direction of the post you are talking about. As it stands I have no idea.

Furthermore, since you've blatantly lied about me on this thread, I am no longer apt to give you the benefit of the doubt.

So show me what you are talking about and I'll address it. Your refusal to do a simple task is beginning to look stranger than your accusations towards me.

No, it's that I don't know what you are referring too. You would have had your desired response by now if you simply pointed me in the direction of the post you are talking about. As it stands I have no idea.

Furthermore, since you've blatantly lied about me on this thread, I am no longer apt to give you the benefit of the doubt.

So show me what you are talking about and I'll address it. Your refusal to do a simple task is beginning to look stranger than your accusations towards me.

Okay I got some time yet they are getting a ride from their friends....

Okay I refer you to this post in THIS thread... #190

You tried to imply I contradicted myself or tried to change my argument by using two quotes from two different posts of mine. you only cited one and both were taken out of proper context... Thats called lying....

gslack said:
Why did your side tell us we were losing doctors if we didnt pass healthcare? We were bombarded with lists and stats up the wazoo all telling us europe makes more doctors and how much we suck in the medical profession...

Wow. That was a fancy attempt at slight of hand. Unfortunately, you just aren't that clever. ^ that is not what you said. \/ This is:

Remember the big hooplah over other countries making more doctors than we were a few years ago? yeah there was a reason for that, it was costs for insurance...

Now notice they were from two different posts? Why did you cite the first and not the second? yeah thats bullshit man.....

I asked you about it several times and you pretended you had no idea what I was talking about... Well now you just pissed me off for being a douchebag and trying to derail a thread.... So now I will make sure its clear as crystal to everyone what you did and what you do when you are busted...

You tried to imply i was somehow changing my argument by using two out of context quotes from two different posts... you did this because its how an asshole tries to confound an argument and weasel around...

Now you got one more chance here to show some character on this...

Your first quote from me in that above is from the post its lined to and easily verified in the link itself. But where did the second quote come from? Was it in this thread? Was I even talking to you?

LOL....So tool WHO was I talking to in that second quote you failed to cite and took out of context?... lets find out now shall we.....

here it is...#185

in proper context it reads:
gslack said:
This latest Healthcare bill was the next logical step. We would have gotten it anyway. Don't buy into all the BS, this was coming and no way around it. They had to keep doctors in the field. Malpractice insurance costs were skyrocketing with every single lawsuit. Doctors were opting to go into research and other fields rather than medical application. Remember the big hooplah over other countries making more doctors than we were a few years ago? yeah there was a reason for that, it was costs for insurance... But all you leftist twits saw from liberal media was it was due to a failed medical system... Failed because of rising costs but you weren't told that and god forbid one of your lazy asses had to go and look into it....

And who was I talking to in that post?????? Was it you? Why no it was to Bfgrn... WTF? You just cried over several posts claiming you aren't him and how you don't work together and all that nonsense.... Well then why are you replying and responding to posts addressed to him??

Now fuckhead, you just showed your ass AGAIN....... you done yet????:lol::lol:

Okay I got some time yet they are getting a ride from their friends....

Okay I refer you to this post in THIS thread... #190

Finally. Why was that so frigging hard?

You tried to imply I contradicted myself or tried to change my argument by using two quotes from two different posts of mine. you only cited one and both were taken out of proper context... Thats called lying....

I "tried to imply"? That's some weak wording right there. Is this your slam-dunk case?
Wow. That was a fancy attempt at slight of hand. Unfortunately, you just aren't that clever. ^ that is not what you said. \/ This is:

Now notice they were from two different posts? Why did you cite the first and not the second? yeah thats bullshit man.....

Oh give me a fucking break. Are you denying I altered your words in any way? You shouldn't, because I pulled your words directly from this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...ovement-is-so-frightening-13.html#post2366487

1. Healthcare is more about keeping Doctors and medical professionals and Pharmaceutical companies safe from having to charge themselves out of the professions than it ever will be about insuring people. Insuring people was a way to sell it. Fact is the biggest problem facing the medical industries were rising insurance costs on both ends of the spectrum. It wasn't about insuring the poor directly it was just a nice way to pull the heart strings.... Remember the big hooplah over other countries making more doctors than we were a few years ago? yeah there was a reason for that, it was costs for insurance... But all you leftist twits saw from liberal media was it was due to a failed medical system...

There. You've been properly cited. I took umbrage with the words I bolded and addressed that. You ignored that argument. I pointed it out, and you are throwing a hissy fit about that? I mean, I could see your point if I had altered your words or something, but this is what you are whining about?

I asked you about it several times and you pretended you had no idea what I was talking about...

When I make a mistake on here, I man up and address it. I don't even see what in the hell you are whining about here. That's why I asked you to link it in.

Well now you just pissed me off for being a douchebag and trying to derail a thread.... So now I will make sure its clear as crystal to everyone what you did and what you do when you are busted...

Okay, knock yourself out champ. Do whatever it is you think you can do.

You tried to imply i was somehow changing my argument by using two out of context quotes from two different posts... you did this because its how an asshole tries to confound an argument and weasel around...

No, I did it to point out that you were trying to weasel out of the fact that I called you on the United States not making enough Doctors.

Now you got one more chance here to show some character on this...

Oh Lordy. An ultimatum....

Your first quote from me in that above is from the post its lined to and easily verified in the link itself. But where did the second quote come from? Was it in this thread? Was I even talking to you?

I linked it in on this thread. Yes it was in this thread. It was the first post I responded to on this thread. It's why I joined this thread. Do you not know how message boards work? No, you were not talking to me. That doesn't mean I can't comment on your statements. Again, do you not know how message boards work? If these threads were limited to two party conversations it would pretty lame.

LOL....So tool WHO was I talking to in that second quote you failed to cite and took out of context?... lets find out now shall we.....

here it is...#185

in proper context it reads:
gslack said:
This latest Healthcare bill was the next logical step. We would have gotten it anyway. Don't buy into all the BS, this was coming and no way around it. They had to keep doctors in the field. Malpractice insurance costs were skyrocketing with every single lawsuit. Doctors were opting to go into research and other fields rather than medical application. Remember the big hooplah over other countries making more doctors than we were a few years ago? yeah there was a reason for that, it was costs for insurance... But all you leftist twits saw from liberal media was it was due to a failed medical system... Failed because of rising costs but you weren't told that and god forbid one of your lazy asses had to go and look into it....

And who was I talking to in that post?????? Was it you? Why no it was to Bfgrn... WTF?

Believe me, I am just as confused as you are. Just for a different reason.

You just cried over several posts claiming you aren't him and how you don't work together and all that nonsense.... Well then why are you replying and responding to posts addressed to him??

Because that's how message boards work. Lord, are you seriously this stupid? If you didn't want me to interject into some imaginary two person conversation you thought you were having with another person, then you could have told me to butt out in a simple response.

Now fuckhead, you just showed your ass AGAIN....... you done yet????:lol::lol:

No. Actually, since we are talking about honesty. I want you to man up and support your statement that I told you I was a medical student three separate times and on two separate threads. Because I checked, and I can't see one instance where I ever told you that. In fact, the only person who told you that was Wicked Jester on your guy's wall chat.

This will be the third time I've pointed this out. You keep ignoring it. Like I said, save me the integrity speeches.

LOL, you man up when you are wrong? When is that gonna happen?

Dude you pulled a sentence out of a paragraph, tried to compare it to another shortened quote from me and tried to make it out I was changing my claims.... If you don't see the problem in that you have no character.....

I have done enough digging up your posts tool, if ya want to cry over it do your own digging. You did make the claim before though, and thats undeniable maybe my recollections of when or where are off, but I'm not psychic and you admit you are a med student so where did I get it?..

You and I both know why you separate each line, its to be a dick plain and simple. you want a legitimate response, than give a legitimate one.

You deliberately tried to make an implication by comparing quotes of mine from two other posts out of context... You know what "out of context" means? If you're a med student you dam well should know. Out of context is when you take a sentence or fragment from a much larger statement to make some claim the actual statement did not imply. Or in your case you took two of them out of context and tried to imply I changed my argument.... pretty dam pathetic.... And then denying it and playing dumb about what out of context means or what you tried to do is even more pathetic...

you said you two do not work as a team, yet you just answered a post to him and then tried to use a quote from that post to him to imply I was changing my argument.. Bullshit.... you two did this in the environmental thread I was when back when I was here just few days. Then ya did it in my other thread, and now here. First one then the other and neither have any intent beyond derailing and confounding the thread....

Fucking grow up asshole.. you don't like the fact your precious party is full of shit, and your preferred media bullshits you... Well tough, its the truth...

If I had mistakenly cross-linked you or changed your words or misattributed them or any other of a plethora of mistakes I have made on here in the past and apologized.

I am not going to apologize for simply not linking to your words. Those were your words and I addressed them.

Dude you pulled a sentence out of a paragraph, tried to compare it to another shortened quote from me and tried to make it out I was changing my claims.... If you don't see the problem in that you have no character.....

No I didn't. You apparently fundamentally misunderstand this. I certainly pulled a sentence out of a paragraph where you made a specific claim that I thought was curious and addressed that. I didn't address your whole paragraph, nor am I under any obligation to do so. I addressed one simple claim and refuted it. Then your rebuttal ignored that. I then made a post that pointed out that your ignored my statements and were trying to argue a separate point.

I have done enough digging up your posts tool, if ya want to cry over it do your own digging. You did make the claim before though, and thats undeniable maybe my recollections of when or where are off, but I'm not psychic and you admit you are a med student so where did I get it?..

And here you go. You made a specific claim. You stated that I told you three separate times in two different threads I was a med student. In fact, prior to that claim, I had never told you that I was a med student. Someone else did. In fact, it was Wicked Jester on your (or his wall). How come I know that and you don't? At any rate, you made a false claim. It's as simple as that. Now I could go all histrionic on you and insult your character, integrity, momma, dog, and everything else, or I can acknowledge that it's a trivial thing and you simply made a mistake. If you won't own up to it, then it's on you.

What I have never done, which you insinuated, is to claim that being a Med Student makes me smarter than you or anyone else.

You and I both know why you separate each line, its to be a dick plain and simple. you want a legitimate response, than give a legitimate one.

No, it's to address each point as I see fit and to avoid confusing ranting paragraphs. You seem to think that telling other posters how to conduct themselves here is within your job description. You need to get over yourself.

You deliberately tried to make an implication by comparing quotes of mine from two other posts out of context... You know what "out of context" means?

Yes. It's basically a blank check that someone uses to cover their ass when they say something stupid and get called on it. I won't argue your "context" as context is derived from intent. Only you know what your intent was/is. I just respond to the words you put on screen.

If you're a med student you dam well should know. Out of context is when you take a sentence or fragment from a much larger statement to make some claim the actual statement did not imply. Or in your case you took two of them out of context and tried to imply I changed my argument.... pretty dam pathetic.... And then denying it and playing dumb about what out of context means or what you tried to do is even more pathetic...

Again, you stated we were producing less Doctors due to insurance. I pointed out it was wrong. You ignored that and went on some other rant. I pointed out your counterpoint wasn't relevant to anything I addressed.

you said you two do not work as a team, yet you just answered a post to him and then tried to use a quote from that post to him to imply I was changing my argument..

I respond to posts as I see fit. I don't care who they are originally addressed too. Again, do you not know how message boards work?

Bullshit.... you two did this in the environmental thread I was when back when I was here just few days.

What environmental thread? I don't recall talking to you on any other thread but this one and your bitch-fest thread.

Are you confusing posters again?

Then ya did it in my other thread, and now here. First one then the other and neither have any intent beyond derailing and confounding the thread....

My intent is to discuss. You are easily confused (as demonstrated by multiple statements you've made here). So if you are confounded, it's probably because you are behind the curve.

Fucking grow up asshole.. you don't like the fact your precious party is full of shit, and your preferred media bullshits you... Well tough, its the truth...

Yeah, whatever. Un-fuck yourself before you presume to lecture others.

Just for the sake of transparency, here is the exchange that you are so enraged about. Frankly, I can't see what the problem is here.

Remember the big hooplah over other countries making more doctors than we were a few years ago? yeah there was a reason for that, it was costs for insurance... But all you leftist twits saw from liberal media was it was due to a failed medical system... Failed because of rising costs but you weren't told that and god forbid one of your lazy asses had to go and look into it....

What the hell are you talking about? Medical school and residency slots have remained fixed for decades and every year every single chair in medical school is filled and every residency slot is also filled. In fact, some poor bastards don't even match and there is an absurd number of FMG (foreign medical graduates) also competing for residency slots. Medical school admissions have skyrocketed over the past decades as well. There hasn't been a "decline" in the number of medical school graduates to any degree for any reason, not the least of which is "insurance costs".

If you are talking about a shortage of general practitioners, that's a separate issue and also has little to do with insurance. Too many Doctors are just specializing out of general practice.

3. We are in Afghanistan because of the Ural mountains reserves... make no mistake on this, that is the only reason we are there. People are brutalized all over the planet everyday and we do not go in there guns blazing, and why not? Well its simple they don't all have rich mineral, oil and gas deposits waiting to be tapped next door, and they don't all have a pipeline deal waiting in the wings.

Utter bullshit that is right up there with the rest of the conspiracy theories that permeate the conspiracy zone. You should take this b.s. over there. How is the U.S. going to get a cut out of a deal that involves Turkministan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India?

BTW, we didn't go into Afghanistan because the people were being brutalized. We went in because they refused to give up AQ. We automatically inherit "reconstruction" when we invade any nation.

Why did your side tell us we were losing doctors if we didnt pass healthcare? We were bombarded with lists and stats up the wazoo all telling us europe makes more doctors and how much we suck in the medical profession...

Remember the big hooplah over other countries making more doctors than we were a few years ago? yeah there was a reason for that, it was costs for insurance...

The number of doctors we "make" in this country is relatively fixed and the bottle neck is on the number of residencies, which are always maxed out. It doesn't fluctuate with the politics of the day. Furthermore, when I applied to medical school about 50% of the applicants did not get in (which is the norm). The problem is not on the "supply and demand" side.

So, instead of whining about my "liberal sources", why don't you provide some of your own sources that show that we are producing less doctors than the norm and that it's all because of insurance companies.

Thats the problem with living in a bullshit fantasy world.. You forget which bullshit you used and how or why.... That was one of the gripes from the liberals on this and you dam well know it.....

LMAO. Yeah. I am the one living in "bullshit fantasy world". This thread basically consists of you tossing out your opinion and then refusing to support it.

If I had mistakenly cross-linked you or changed your words or misattributed them or any other of a plethora of mistakes I have made on here in the past and apologized.

I am not going to apologize for simply not linking to your words. Those were your words and I addressed them.

How about when you try and imply I was changing my argument by taking quotes out of context? Dude you show me how either of those full references to my posts contradict or alter any of my claims... that was your claim and you tried to make it by taking your comparative quote of mine out of context... Thats misleading, and is in effect a lie...

No I didn't. You apparently fundamentally misunderstand this. I certainly pulled a sentence out of a paragraph where you made a specific claim that I thought was curious and addressed that. I didn't address your whole paragraph, nor am I under any obligation to do so. I addressed one simple claim and refuted it. Then your rebuttal ignored that. I then made a post that pointed out that your ignored my statements and were trying to argue a separate point.

You fucking liar! You took the second quote directly from the middle of a paragraph...

Here is what you quoted from me..

And here is the paragraph you took it from...

See that ? Where is that sentence tool? In the fucking middle of that paragraph just as I said. Again you took it out of context and tried to make the implication I was changing my argument... NOT TRUE!!!

Then ya did it in my other thread, and now here. First one then the other and neither have any intent beyond derailing and confounding the thread....

My intent is to discuss. You are easily confused (as demonstrated by multiple statements you've made here). So if you are confounded, it's probably because you are behind the curve.

BULLSHIT!! You started being a smug little shit and trying to get at me... Your first post in that thread was to say people who attack medical and pharmaceuticals can kiss your ass because i said pharmaceutical companies who created viagra before curing a disease can kiss mine. You know dam good and well what it was about and what you meant tool.. Don't try and weasel now...

Yeah, whatever. Un-fuck yourself before you presume to lecture others.

Fuck you.. You got caught being a tool again. And you just spent several posts trying to lie your way out of it...

I cut your BS short because I am tired of your semantics and inconsequential nonsense all to confound the thread.. its what you do, and im tired of playing with your whiny punk ass... So jester told me and you spent several posts telling me how you know about medicine far better than me, big fucking deal I said i may have the particulars wrong, dam dude you cry like this all the time?

Now if you are done being a whiny bitch we can stop derailing the thread...

Fuck you.. You got caught being a tool again. And you just spent several posts trying to lie your way out of it...

I cut your BS short because I am tired of your semantics and inconsequential nonsense all to confound the thread.. its what you do, and im tired of playing with your whiny punk ass... So jester told me and you spent several posts telling me how you know about medicine far better than me, big fucking deal I said i may have the particulars wrong, dam dude you cry like this all the time?

Now if you are done being a whiny bitch we can stop derailing the thread...

Here, I'll make this all in one blurb to make you happy. The bottom line is this: go fuck yourself. I commented on one statement that you made as opposed to addressing all of your other ramblings. That's my prerogative. If you had a problem with it at the time, you could have said something you didn't. You are a bonehead, and have demonstrated it in quantifiable means (making multiple false statements and confusing posters on this thread) and now are trying to throw up a smoke screen and state I did something un-ethical. What the fuck ever. Simply because someone posts in a manner you don't like doesn't equate to an ethics issue.

There is no big deal that Jester told you I was a medical student. Jester and I shared information via PM when we were talking about the Army. I've also backed up Jester when people called him a poser even though we don't agree on much of anything I know. None of that is important. What is relevant is that you claimed I had told you three times in two separate threads that I was a medical student. That was false. Like I said before, if I wanted to take your route, I would whine about it and cry about your integrity, but I recognize that this is a message board and people make mistakes (especially you).

Now, two more misrepresentations: I never told you "I know the medicine better than you", I just made my points based on my understanding of the basic medical science. In short, I have never used the fact that I am a medical student to berate or belittle your intelligence in anyway. So stop saying otherwise. It's dishonest.

Also, what environmental thread did I magically participate in that I have no memory of? Did you get confused about that too?

*Edit*

Okay, I see you were talking about the ocean acidification thread. I am glad you brought that up. I had forgotten about it (unsubscribed) and didn't connect that you were the OP. That was the thread where I asked you a question for clarification because I really was curious about the answer and you went fucking psychotic. I see the disconnect here. You are just histrionic.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2200944-post17.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2200964-post20.html

As for derailing, I am not going to let you continue to throw out blatant falsehoods. So as long as you do that, I am going to correct you.

Last edited:
Yanno guys, I love you dearly....really, I do.....but if this continues for another page or two, I think I'll nominate this exchange for the most boring, mind numbing, tedious series of pages on the board.

What do you think? You're a shoo in for the blue ribbon?

Yanno guys, I love you dearly....really, I do.....but if this continues for another page or two, I think I'll nominate this exchange for the most boring, mind numbing, tedious series of pages on the board.

What do you think? You're a shoo in for the blue ribbon?

I am done. After glancing at my first interaction with gslack, I think I have it all figured out now. In an effort to avoid a cheap shot, I'll just leave it at that.

Everyday I see a knew article in the news or a new post here on USMB regarding the tea party, partiers, whatever. I have noticed something very strange.... I see very little positive threads started on them, and far too many negative ones. of all the negative ones I have seen, the most of them are decidedly left sided, and prone to exaggerations, misleading claims, and outright lies about what they are doing or represent....

Most of the time the threads about the tea party movement resort to calling the partiers ignorant hicks, uneducated, or racist hate-filled mobs of angry people all trying to intimidate or threaten. I wonder if this were true, why has there not been any arrests or riots yet? All we see or hear are these extreme claims and yet nothing regarding what was done about it.. What is there no Cops at these things? Are there no security or anti-tea partiers to at least give a counter argument? I mean if half the things we hear are true, why are they still walking around free? This leads me to believe there is far more propaganda than truth in these claims.

Also, I wonder if they really are so ignorant and uneducated, and their meetings so filled with mindless hate; why do they fear them so much? I mean in order to dedicate so much time to attack something one must have a good reason for it.. And the only good reason I can imagine must have some sort of fear involved... Fear of dissent, fear of racial hatred, fear of crazy uneducated folk with guns, fear of something... And if it is fear, why all the fear?

Indeed what is to fear in groups of so-called uneducated folk venting? They have guns? Well so do the cops and the cops will be legally in their right to shoot them if they become dangerous. The fear of racial hatred? Well then why don't we arrest all the KKK or white supremest groups? maybe the fear of spreading stupidity? Well if its so stupid why would it spread? According to the left media, it is so ignorant and only serves the side of hatred and only an idiot would follow it... So if we are not all idiots, and we can easily see how ignorant it is, why all the bother and press time?

Its simple really, I think Louis Farrakhan is an idiot and only morons would follow him, so I don't pay attention to him. Problem solved and no fear at all... Sure he has some followers, but I do not fear them because I know they are limited by laws and have at least enough sense to know what they can get away with. So why do the media and so many left leaning people dedicate so much of their time on them?

The answer to that is simple... The tea party movement represents something government and left minded governments fear the most... Free thought... All things start with a thought, and from that thought can grow more critical thinking and then questions arise. Questions that no one who isn't thinking freely will ever ask. Then those freethinkers will gather and exchange information and share knowledge, ask questions and get answers. This gathering and exchange will be free of the media spin and biased political party nonsense. And without that spin, real knowledge and critical thought will empower those people.

If left alone this movement will allow left, right and center minded people to exchange ideas and talk without the media enhanced left vs right haze, without the absolutism of placating and throw away political ideologies, and without someone telling them how bad their neighbor is.... Soon that neighbor will no longer be left or right, but simply a neighbor just like themselves with many of the same fears and concerns..

This is the fear to end all fears of any government drunk with power, and desiring nothing more than their own well being. Look throughout history and see what exactly what I am talking about. Before the media became so powerful a political tool; before Hitler and so many since. Look and you will find free thought started revolutions that lead to the greatest changes in the world.

Right now the left has power hear in this country. But watch and when the right has power, see how they change their stance on the tea party movement... They will vilify them and say they were okay before the lefty socialists took it over, and any other excuse or reason they can find. They will fear them just as the left does now, but right now they serve a purpose for them. So they applaud them quietly and condemn the extreme examples.

In my opinion, the tea party movement could be the foundations of the next big national change, or even world change. Sure some of the bad elements may try and move in on it, but they will not live long amongst free thinkers. Those types never do. They hide in the shadows and prey on the weak. And people desiring to exchange directly with each other rather than accepting what they are told by media or politicians are not weak..

Perhaps the next time any of you condemn this movement off hand, you will take a closer look and realize these are possibly the Jeffersons, Adams, and Franklins of this era....

Bravo .... you have grasped it. :clap2:

I generally vote Republican, but have been disappointed plenty. In a way, I am glad that McCain did not win, because he is anything but a Republican, as I understand the term.

The TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Party movement is about fiscal responsibility. It's about jobs and evonomic growth. It is about saviong this country from the ravages of a far left fiscal policy that will only serve to destroy the US as an economic superpower.

The left does not want the US to be a superpower of ANYTHING in the world. That is simply a fact. By cripling the US economy, they win the trifecta iof their cause base;
1. government control over private industry
2. inability to defend US allies militarily
3. control of public information

Some of the GOP have tried (and even succeeded in) to infuse their candidacies into this movement.
But know this, if they are not Conservatives, they will be thrown out on their ear.
This movement is grass roots.... and quite honestly, that is what has the left so afraid.

Afraid enough to paint them (us) as dangerous, to ridicule them (us) as "teabaggers".:eusa_liar:

Afraid enough to lie about our motives and our objectives in this movement

Afraid enough to adopt a facist type of censorship in an effort to silence opposition to the power of the US government.

The left should be afraid .... be very afraid. You're on the cusp of politically losing bigger than ever before.

Last edited:
Everyday I see a knew article in the news or a new post here on USMB regarding the tea party, partiers, whatever. I have noticed something very strange.... I see very little positive threads started on them, and far too many negative ones. of all the negative ones I have seen, the most of them are decidedly left sided, and prone to exaggerations, misleading claims, and outright lies about what they are doing or represent....

Most of the time the threads about the tea party movement resort to calling the partiers ignorant hicks, uneducated, or racist hate-filled mobs of angry people all trying to intimidate or threaten. I wonder if this were true, why has there not been any arrests or riots yet? All we see or hear are these extreme claims and yet nothing regarding what was done about it.. What is there no Cops at these things? Are there no security or anti-tea partiers to at least give a counter argument? I mean if half the things we hear are true, why are they still walking around free? This leads me to believe there is far more propaganda than truth in these claims.

Also, I wonder if they really are so ignorant and uneducated, and their meetings so filled with mindless hate; why do they fear them so much? I mean in order to dedicate so much time to attack something one must have a good reason for it.. And the only good reason I can imagine must have some sort of fear involved... Fear of dissent, fear of racial hatred, fear of crazy uneducated folk with guns, fear of something... And if it is fear, why all the fear?

Indeed what is to fear in groups of so-called uneducated folk venting? They have guns? Well so do the cops and the cops will be legally in their right to shoot them if they become dangerous. The fear of racial hatred? Well then why don't we arrest all the KKK or white supremest groups? maybe the fear of spreading stupidity? Well if its so stupid why would it spread? According to the left media, it is so ignorant and only serves the side of hatred and only an idiot would follow it... So if we are not all idiots, and we can easily see how ignorant it is, why all the bother and press time?

Its simple really, I think Louis Farrakhan is an idiot and only morons would follow him, so I don't pay attention to him. Problem solved and no fear at all... Sure he has some followers, but I do not fear them because I know they are limited by laws and have at least enough sense to know what they can get away with. So why do the media and so many left leaning people dedicate so much of their time on them?

The answer to that is simple... The tea party movement represents something government and left minded governments fear the most... Free thought... All things start with a thought, and from that thought can grow more critical thinking and then questions arise. Questions that no one who isn't thinking freely will ever ask. Then those freethinkers will gather and exchange information and share knowledge, ask questions and get answers. This gathering and exchange will be free of the media spin and biased political party nonsense. And without that spin, real knowledge and critical thought will empower those people.

If left alone this movement will allow left, right and center minded people to exchange ideas and talk without the media enhanced left vs right haze, without the absolutism of placating and throw away political ideologies, and without someone telling them how bad their neighbor is.... Soon that neighbor will no longer be left or right, but simply a neighbor just like themselves with many of the same fears and concerns..

This is the fear to end all fears of any government drunk with power, and desiring nothing more than their own well being. Look throughout history and see what exactly what I am talking about. Before the media became so powerful a political tool; before Hitler and so many since. Look and you will find free thought started revolutions that lead to the greatest changes in the world.

Right now the left has power hear in this country. But watch and when the right has power, see how they change their stance on the tea party movement... They will vilify them and say they were okay before the lefty socialists took it over, and any other excuse or reason they can find. They will fear them just as the left does now, but right now they serve a purpose for them. So they applaud them quietly and condemn the extreme examples.

In my opinion, the tea party movement could be the foundations of the next big national change, or even world change. Sure some of the bad elements may try and move in on it, but they will not live long amongst free thinkers. Those types never do. They hide in the shadows and prey on the weak. And people desiring to exchange directly with each other rather than accepting what they are told by media or politicians are not weak..

Perhaps the next time any of you condemn this movement off hand, you will take a closer look and realize these are possibly the Jeffersons, Adams, and Franklins of this era....

Bravo .... you have grasped it. :clap2:

I generally vote Republican, but have been disappointed plenty. In a way, I am glad that McCain did not win, because he is anything but a Republican, as I understand the term.

The TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Party movement is about fiscal responsibility. It's about jobs and evonomic growth. It is about saviong this country from the ravages of a far left fiscal policy that will only serve to destroy the US as an economic superpower.

The left does not want the US to be a superpower of ANYTHING in the world. That is simply a fact. By cripling the US economy, they win the trifecta iof their cause base;
1. government control over private industry
2. inability to defend US allies militarily
3. control of public information

Some of the GOP have tried (and even succeeded in) to infuse their candidacies into this movement.
But know this, if they are not Conservatives, they will be thrown out on their ear.
This movement is grass roots.... and quite honestly, that is what has the left so afraid.

Afraid enough to paint them (us) as dangerous, to ridicule them (us) as "teabaggers".:eusa_liar:

Afraid enough to lie about our motives and our objectives in this movement

Afraid enough to adopt a facist type of censorship in an effort to silence opposition to the power of the US government.

The left should be afraid .... be very afraid. You're on the cusp of politically losing bigger than ever before.

TY for reminding me this thread a point beyond flaming....Appreciate it greatly!

Welcome to USMB LANmaster, and thanks for pulling us back onto topic here.

I have really tried to set aside general bitchiness and irritation at what so often just looks like plain old pettiness, mean spiritedness, and dishonest slander of the Tea Partiers and looked at what the motives would be to attack them.

And I keep coming back to perceptions that you touched on in your post. I don't want to believe that fellow Americans really do despise and resent America so much that they want it to fail and be diminished in the world. And toward that end, all that has ever been or is good about America must be minimalized and the negatives emphasized.

In almost everything they pluck random infrequent examples of imperfection to demonize the whole. The GOP erred there, therefore the GOP is evil. There was segregation in the 1950's, therefore there is nothing good to say about the 50's. A successful talk show host made a imprudent remark amidst hundreds of hours of programming, therefore he is scum. And among hundreds of thousands of Tea Partiers, a few brought politically incorrect signs to rallies, therefore the Tea Parties are composed of a white, angry, mob "bitterly clinging to their guns and Bibles' perhaps.

But I keep coming back to what I think the real fear is. That the Tea Partiers are mostly right, and should they prevail, America will be much the better for it. And that is unacceptable to those who want America diminished.

At the very least it would reveal how wrong, partisan, and misguided the Tea Party critics have been in their views.

Last edited:

I have really tried to set aside general bitchiness and irritation at what so often just looks like plain old pettiness, mean spiritedness, and dishonest slander of the Tea Partiers and looked at what the motives would be to attack them.

And I keep coming back to perceptions that you touched on in your post. I don't want to believe that fellow Americans really do despise and resent America so much that they want it to fail and be diminished in the world. And toward that end, all that has ever been or is good about America must be minimalized and the negatives emphasized.

In almost everything they pluck random infrequent examples of imperfection to demonize the whole. The GOP erred there, therefore the GOP is evil. There was segregation in the 1950's, therefore there is nothing good to say about the 50's. A successful talk show host made a imprudent remark amidst hundreds of hours of programming, therefore he is scum. And among hundreds of thousands of Tea Partiers, a few brought politically incorrect signs to rallies, therefore the Tea Parties are composed of a white, angry, mob "bitterly clinging to their guns and Bibles' perhaps.

But I keep coming back to what I think the real fear is. That the Tea Partiers are mostly right, and should they prevail, America will be much the better for it. And that is unacceptable to those who want America diminished.

At the very least it would reveal how wrong, partisan, and misguided the Tea Party critics have been in their views.

In the context of the original 'tea partiers', our founding fathers, today's teabaggers would be diametrically opposed to our founders. The bag brains would be standing WITH, not against the British East India Company.

The real Boston Tea Party was a protest against huge corporate tax cuts for the British East India Company, the largest trans-national corporation then in existence. This corporate tax cut threatened to decimate small Colonial businesses by helping the British East India Company pull a Wal-Mart against small entrepreneurial tea shops, and individuals began a revolt that kicked-off a series of events that ended in the creation of The United States of America.

You teabaggers are the biggest pea brains on the planet.

The Truth About the Tea Party (the Original One)
by Bruce Bartlett

Bruce Bartlett was a domestic policy adviser to President Ronald Reagan and was a Treasury official under President George H.W. Bush.

The Real Boston Tea Party was an Anti-Corporate Revolt
by Thom Hartmann

In the context of the original 'tea partiers', our founding fathers, today's teabaggers would be diametrically opposed to our founders. The bag brains would be standing WITH, not against the British East India Company.

The real Boston Tea Party was a protest against huge corporate tax cuts for the British East India Company, the largest trans-national corporation then in existence. This corporate tax cut threatened to decimate small Colonial businesses by helping the British East India Company pull a Wal-Mart against small entrepreneurial tea shops, and individuals began a revolt that kicked-off a series of events that ended in the creation of The United States of America.

by Bruce Bartlett

Bruce Bartlett was a domestic policy adviser to President Ronald Reagan and was a Treasury official under President George H.W. Bush.

by Thom Hartmann
Ahhhhhhh, you're just pissed because the tea partiers are seriously damaging this inept president and the loony lefts agenda, big time.

It's quite entertaining listening to you lil' clowns piss and moan about them. Better get used to it, whackjob. This movement isn't going away, and it's proving to only be getting stronger.

by Bruce Bartlett

by Thom Hartmann
Ahhhhhhh, you're just pissed because the tea partiers are seriously damaging this inept president and the loony lefts agenda, big time.

It's quite entertaining listening to you lil' clowns piss and moan about them. Better get used to it, whackjob. This movement isn't going away, and it's proving to only be getting stronger.

Yea, I'm waiting for Obama's left wing agenda to materialize.

You right wingers are totally brainwashed morons. You don't have a CLUE what is really destroying this country and crushing the middle class in particular.

Pea brained teabaggers...:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back