Why the tea party movement is so frightening...

The fact that you are so oblivious to the REAL threats to our democratic society and the vision of our founding fathers IS scary.

You say you've 'read a whole lot more of the histories of this stuff than I have'...REALLY?

Then let's start with the feud between Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton. Tell me what the core of their differences were?

When I say "There's nothing wrong with some of the ideas you teabaggers howl about"....I'm all for freedom, personal responsibility and accountability, and unlimited opportunity. And I want to live in a TRUE free market economy, because in a true free market, no one can get rich by making other people poor.

BUT, for that society to exist, EVERYONE must be held to the same personal responsibility and accountability.

But you have decided to confront me without doing any research to catch up. So, here's some help...

THE EVOLVING CORPORATION

Mere parsimony (frugality, stinginess) is not economy. Expense, and great expense, may be an essential part in true economy.
Edmund Burke

Sigh. I refer to my previous post and rest my case.

The proverbial right wing *yawn*...hallmark of the dogmatic, incurious mind. My initial impression of you was that you were above the average right wing pea brain...I was wrong.

It has to be genetic deficiency.

Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it.
Edmund Burke

yeah its a lack of an IDIOT GENE...... Some have it, some don't.... Obviously you do...

The proverbial right wing *yawn*...hallmark of the dogmatic, incurious mind. My initial impression of you was that you were above the average right wing pea brain...I was wrong.

Edmund Burke

You need to study the history of the Nazi regime, nitwit.

Oh geez, another one with Nazi Tourette's.

"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it."

How funny you'll use that quote, then sneer at any reference to history.

Sigh. I refer to my previous post and rest my case.

Edmund Burke

Do you mean the REAL history of the Nazi regime, or Jonah Goldberg's bizzaro history?

Oh geez, another one with Nazi Tourette's.

"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it."

How funny you'll use that quote, then sneer at any reference to history.

Let me know when Obama starts talking world domination and the subjugation of ethnic/religous groups and I'll be the first to put on a goofy hat and carry an Obama=Nazi sign.

Until then I'll continue to have a good chuckle at the teabagger's expense.

Excuses excuses.... Dude everytime you get caught you give one excuse after another..

Want me to remind you liar?

You said in the very post I quoted earlier...

"Utter bullshit that is right up there with the rest of the conspiracy theories that permeate the conspiracy zone. You should take this b.s. over there. How is the U.S. going to get a cut out of a deal that involves Turkministan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India? "

Then you tried this little bunch of excuse making....

"No fucking shit, jackass. I didn't deny that the pipeline deal is in place. It was in place under the Taliban. I am denying your massive mental leap from that factoid into causation for going to war in Afghanistan. "

AH NO! you didn't liar! Fucking lying little weasel you are busted dude.. You know dam good and well what you meant douchebag.... you said;

"How is the U.S. going to get a cut out of a deal that involves Turkministan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India? "

Whats that tell ya tool? It tells me you didn't know about the Pipeline you piece of shit.... YOUR words punk own them....

My God, you are a fucking dimwit and that's putting it nicely. I acknowledged that the pipeline deal exists in the quote you linked. That's why I directly referenced the four nations involved in the deal, scrotum-head.

What I dispute is your goofball conspiracy-minded belief that we are in Afghanistan because of the pipeline. I asked you to justify that. You can not.

And your little semantics excuse making over your sides argument regarding doctors is even more bullshit....

This has been one more example of you thinking you know more than you really do... You didn't know about the pipeline, and you didn't even remember the BS more doctors in europe excuse your own side used just a year ago....

I called you on trying to adjust your own claim. Now I see you are just going to ignore that. Fine. Just so there are no more misunderstandings, why don't you directly quote and link to whatever the hell you are talking about?

And BTW, try and use two out of context quotes from me from two separate posts and pretend the contradict one another.... Thats a douchebag tactic and everyone knows it...:lol::lol:

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Why did you leave out my links tool??

Why not? It's a relatively easy manner to scroll back and access them. Was there something specific about your links that you wanted to discuss? Simply sticking links up doesn't lend itself to much.

Fucking little coward lying douchebag.... ya left out my links and then tried to pretend it was all my unfounded and unbacked claims..... Dude you are a liar...

Uh, no. I specifically addressed your links and said they were bullshit. The only legit link was the CFR link, (the rest was a bunch of blogger-bullshit) and the CFR link hardly was proof that we are in Afghanistan because of an oil pipeline.

Where is my links tool? Fucking busted yourself again just like you always do.... I didn't back my claims? HA! then why did you leave the evidence out? Unbelievable....:lol::lol::lol:

A link isn't evidence of anything other than a link. If you want to discuss something specific about your links, then by all means do so and we'll go forward.

Other than that, I am beginning to think you do belong in the conspiracy corner. Like the dumbasses that hang out over there, you think providing four jillion links without any commentary is the gold standard for proof.

Keep up the bad work, knucklehead.

Excuses excuses.... Dude everytime you get caught you give one excuse after another..

Want me to remind you liar?

You said in the very post I quoted earlier...

"Utter bullshit that is right up there with the rest of the conspiracy theories that permeate the conspiracy zone. You should take this b.s. over there. How is the U.S. going to get a cut out of a deal that involves Turkministan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India? "

Then you tried this little bunch of excuse making....

"No fucking shit, jackass. I didn't deny that the pipeline deal is in place. It was in place under the Taliban. I am denying your massive mental leap from that factoid into causation for going to war in Afghanistan. "

AH NO! you didn't liar! Fucking lying little weasel you are busted dude.. You know dam good and well what you meant douchebag.... you said;

"How is the U.S. going to get a cut out of a deal that involves Turkministan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India? "

Whats that tell ya tool? It tells me you didn't know about the Pipeline you piece of shit.... YOUR words punk own them....

My God, you are a fucking dimwit and that's putting it nicely. I acknowledged that the pipeline deal exists in the quote you linked. That's why I directly referenced the four nations involved in the deal, scrotum-head.

What I dispute is your goofball conspiracy-minded belief that we are in Afghanistan because of the pipeline. I asked you to justify that. You can not.

And your little semantics excuse making over your sides argument regarding doctors is even more bullshit....

This has been one more example of you thinking you know more than you really do... You didn't know about the pipeline, and you didn't even remember the BS more doctors in europe excuse your own side used just a year ago....

I called you on trying to adjust your own claim. Now I see you are just going to ignore that. Fine. Just so there are no more misunderstandings, why don't you directly quote and link to whatever the hell you are talking about?

And BTW, try and use two out of context quotes from me from two separate posts and pretend the contradict one another.... Thats a douchebag tactic and everyone knows it...:lol::lol:

What in the fuck are you talking about?

BULLSHIT!

Ya stuck your foot in it pal.... You can stop lying anytime now..... First you claim it was a conspiracy theory, then you say its real but somehow it had nothing to do with going into Afghanistan.... Get a clue douchebag, 15 years ago even mentioning the CFR got you labeled a conspiracy theorist, yet now even you speak like its perfectly acceptable....

So which is it this time excuse maker; does it exist or not? And don't try the "in your link" save ass attempt....

ASIA TIMES? a blog? LOL, liar!..... pathetic man really pathetic.... Asia times is an Asian news site twit... I chose it because it wasn't tainted by US politics directly...

You have a lot of excuses...

Point to where I changed my argument tool.....

And as as what I am talking about, you quoted me from one post and then another out of context and then tried to imply I changed my claim... Cite them fully asshole I did....

You left out my links because you had to to save face... Don't lie punk.. You tried this shit before as well. And come to think of it I was forced to argue both you and Bfgrn at the same time then as well... So then you admit, the pipeline is real now? Good, then you can shut the fuck up now because you tried to claim it was made up before...

If ya knew about the pipeline you would have said so then not as a nafter thought and defense tactic... You didnt say "although the pipeline is real" and then say i made the rest up in your original accusation. You were quite clear what you meant tool... thats what you said....

If you had any idea the pipeline was a real deal you would have made a point of it but you didn't... You fucked up asshole.... Once again you talked out yer ass...:lol:

Why did you leave out my links tool??

Why not? It's a relatively easy manner to scroll back and access them. Was there something specific about your links that you wanted to discuss? Simply sticking links up doesn't lend itself to much.

Fucking little coward lying douchebag.... ya left out my links and then tried to pretend it was all my unfounded and unbacked claims..... Dude you are a liar...

Uh, no. I specifically addressed your links and said they were bullshit. The only legit link was the CFR link, (the rest was a bunch of blogger-bullshit) and the CFR link hardly was proof that we are in Afghanistan because of an oil pipeline.

Where is my links tool? Fucking busted yourself again just like you always do.... I didn't back my claims? HA! then why did you leave the evidence out? Unbelievable....:lol::lol::lol:

A link isn't evidence of anything other than a link. If you want to discuss something specific about your links, then by all means do so and we'll go forward.

Other than that, I am beginning to think you do belong in the conspiracy corner. Like the dumbasses that hang out over there, you think providing four jillion links without any commentary is the gold standard for proof.

Keep up the bad work, knucklehead.

Translation = BLAH BLAH BLAH, excuses excuses excuses....

You left out the links for the same lame reason you cut up peoples posts; to give enough wiggle room you can get out of it later... Nice try tool we have seen this before from you.. leaving them out of your quoting me, gives you the ability to try and bullshit..

just like when you quote me from two separate posts out of context and try to pretend it showed something it didn't.....

yeah you are that pathetic......:lol:

Every argument with Bfgrn starts out with him telling you how much smarter,more educated, etc, he is, and ends with him telling you how dumb you are... or he rotates the two... The problem is all the garbage between those two points doesn't back up his claims... Also you may have noticed he has a bit of a cowardly streak in him. He avoids posts directed at himself whenever they get too much, and will try to divert, confound or obfuscate a point with semantics and inconsequentials... oh and do not forget he is a med student, or else he will tell you...over and over again...

WOW, I'm a med student? I better get my ass to class, I've missed ALL of it for almost 60 years!

Hey slacker, you are right about one thing...I am much smarter than pea brains like you.

I don't usually question when someone says who they are, but I am very skeptical that you were EVER a Democrat. You don't have the cognitive ability to tell chocolate from dogshit without tasting it.

"Republicans care more about property, Democrats care more about people"
Ted Sorensen

He's a dumb fuck. He keeps mixing us (and our posts) up and then accuses us of being confused.

BTW, I think you are the only person on this thread I've mentioned being a Med Student too.

Every argument with Bfgrn starts out with him telling you how much smarter,more educated, etc, he is, and ends with him telling you how dumb you are... or he rotates the two... The problem is all the garbage between those two points doesn't back up his claims... Also you may have noticed he has a bit of a cowardly streak in him. He avoids posts directed at himself whenever they get too much, and will try to divert, confound or obfuscate a point with semantics and inconsequentials... oh and do not forget he is a med student, or else he will tell you...over and over again...

WOW, I'm a med student? I better get my ass to class, I've missed ALL of it for almost 60 years!

Hey slacker, you are right about one thing...I am much smarter than pea brains like you.

I don't usually question when someone says who they are, but I am very skeptical that you were EVER a Democrat. You don't have the cognitive ability to tell chocolate from dogshit without tasting it.

"Republicans care more about property, Democrats care more about people"
Ted Sorensen

He's a dumb fuck. He keeps mixing us (and our posts) up and then accuses us of being confused.

BTW, I think you are the only person on this thread I've mentioned being a Med Student too.

Stop talking to yourself ....:lol:

Dude you mentioned to me 3 times in two separate threads now... You mentioned it to fox as well... And remember your little chemistry act you tried to put on before....

I mixed you two up again, because you two like to try and save one anothers asses all the time... You get in an argument and he shows up badgering the person from the side, and vice versa. you think this is a new tactic? LOL, its not and neither are proxies and sockpuppetry. So whatever you two are doing I don't care, but I will call you on your bullshit....

And if you aren't friends or proxy work, then there are two equally ignorant morons on this board who act alike....:lol:

BULLSHIT!

Ya stuck your foot in it pal.... You can stop lying anytime now..... First you claim it was a conspiracy theory, then you say its real but somehow it had nothing to do with going into Afghanistan.... Get a clue douchebag, 15 years ago even mentioning the CFR got you labeled a conspiracy theorist, yet now even you speak like its perfectly acceptable....

So which is it this time excuse maker; does it exist or not? And don't try the "in your link" save ass attempt....

ASIA TIMES? a blog? LOL, liar!..... pathetic man really pathetic.... Asia times is an Asian news site twit... I chose it because it wasn't tainted by US politics directly...

You have a lot of excuses...

Point to where I changed my argument tool.....

And as as what I am talking about, you quoted me from one post and then another out of context and then tried to imply I changed my claim... Cite them fully asshole I did....

You left out my links because you had to to save face... Don't lie punk.. You tried this shit before as well. And come to think of it I was forced to argue both you and Bfgrn at the same time then as well... So then you admit, the pipeline is real now? Good, then you can shut the fuck up now because you tried to claim it was made up before...

If ya knew about the pipeline you would have said so then not as a nafter thought and defense tactic... You didnt say "although the pipeline is real" and then say i made the rest up in your original accusation. You were quite clear what you meant tool... thats what you said....

If you had any idea the pipeline was a real deal you would have made a point of it but you didn't... You fucked up asshole.... Once again you talked out yer ass...:lol:

All your large font, moronic inferences about what I really meant, attempts to divert the issue, and childish names aside, you have yet to connect the dots between the pipeline and our involvement in Afghanistan.

You are correct about one thing: Asia Times is legit. I brushed it off because the article was written by the Pepe Escobar who was linked in your "Tomgram" link. I assumed that "Pepe Escobar" was a blogger whose oped was picked up by Asia Times. I see now he is a correspondent for Asia Times and the blogger picked up his work. So my mistake.

Now, go ahead and tell the class how we invaded Afghanistan over a pipeline and that it had nothing to do with Al Queda killing 3000 Americans.

Was 9-11 all a big conspiracy too?

Stop talking to yourself ....:lol:

You seem to be mistaken. Bfgrn (the guy with the liberty bell picture) is a different poster than me (the guy with the picture of a guy flipping you off).

Dude you mentioned to me 3 times in two separate threads now... You mentioned it to fox as well... And remember your little chemistry act you tried to put on before....

Chemistry act? What are you talking about? Also, feel free to link where I've told you three times that I am a medical student. If I did that, I don't recall it and you seem to be easily confused.

I mixed you two up again, because you two like to try and save one anothers asses all the time...

No, you mixed us up, because you are a fucking moron that can't follow a thread. I can see why your posts have been so confusing now.

You get in an argument and he shows up badgering the person from the side, and vice versa. you think this is a new tactic? LOL, its not and neither are proxies and sockpuppetry. So whatever you two are doing I don't care, but I will call you on your bullshit....

And if you aren't friends or proxy work, then there are two equally ignorant morons on this board who act alike....:lol:

Wow. Another conspiracy. Try this on for size: bfgrn and I are separate people and we have never co-ordinated thread activity with each other.

I don't need anyone's cover on a fucking message board, thank you very much. I can handle myself.

You left out the links for the same lame reason you cut up peoples posts; to give enough wiggle room you can get out of it later... Nice try tool we have seen this before from you.. leaving them out of your quoting me, gives you the ability to try and bullshit..

just like when you quote me from two separate posts out of context and try to pretend it showed something it didn't.....

I could give a shit less about the rest of this post, but I am intrigued about the bolded item. Where did I do this? Are you sure you are talking to the right guy, or are you confused again?

3 responses ? Really? Whose bullshitting?

LOL, careful tool your desperation is showing now...

So I searched this thread for the term "medical" and the only post I can find about me being a medical student (prior to your call out for it) was this one to Bfgrn:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...ovement-is-so-frightening-13.html#post2369096

I think I've only interacted with you on one other thread, so I'll go search there as well.

*edit*

So I just skimmed this thread too:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...things-etc-who-can-kiss-my-8.html#post2320924

And I never said anything about being a medical student on it either.

You know, Slacker, I am beginning to think that I've never said anything about being a medical student to you and you just made some shit up. However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Feel free to link to back up your claims.

Otherwise, stop whining about other people "lying".

Last edited:

I could give a shit less about the rest of this post, but I am intrigued about the bolded item. Where did I do this? Are you sure you are talking to the right guy, or are you confused again?

ARE YOU denying taking two quotes from me in two separate posts and placing out of context in a response of yours to me???????

Please do so....:lol:

ARE YOU denying taking two quotes from me in two separate posts and placing out of context in a response of yours to me???????

I would like to see what you are talking about before I make any definitive statements. Knowing you the way I do, chances are you got confused and it can probably be cleared up without the hyperbole.

So, for the third time, what in the fuck are you talking about? Link it or point me in the right direction.

Also: see the above edit.

I would like to see what you are talking about before I make any definitive statements. Knowing you the way I do, chances are you got confused and it can probably be cleared up without the hyperbole.

So, for the third time, what in the fuck are you talking about? Link it or point me in the right direction.

Also: see the above edit.

Tool I asked you a simple question.. If I am wrong then its on me, so don't try that ignorant excuse...:lol:

Did you or did you not cite two quotes of mine from two different posts of mine and use them in your own post out of context to make a claim against me.... No excuses tool you been trying to pretend you don't understand long enough now...

So answer the question, and be honest because I already know the answer and I will show it here.... Don't worry about what if I am confusing you and the tool, thats on me if i fuck up.....:lol:

*EDIT

Tool I have to go and get my kids from practice now....I will be back in the morning... Please take your time and check and see if you did that and post your response... This is a character check pal... lets see if you have any..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back