Why the US has lost its moral compass

All anyone can do is be responsible for himself.
Lunacy. That means one cannot be responsible to work colleagues, family, friends, neighbours, fellow citizens. Perverted idiology in the name of free dumb.

No I am not responsible for what other people do, and never will be.

By taking care of myself I protect other people I cannot force other people to protect themselves.

You are under some delusion that you have the authority to tell other people what to do.

hundreds out of 300 million. And you have no clue what I read do you?

and you're a foreigner with an uninformed opinion.

You pretend to be some sort of authority on Americans and what they think.

And I really don't care what you think because I know you don't know Jack shit about what goes on in the US and what people who live here think.

Not only do I have no clue what you read, I don't care. And you have no idea what I read.

I am very informed. Not just about the US, but the world in general.

I have never claimed to be an authority on anything. I still don't.

You care so little, this is like the 10th post we've had on the subject. I know a shit load about what goes on in the US. I have been on this board 14 years - trust me, I know what those who live in the US.

Ah yes another expert on Americans who has never set foot in the US
Anyone who denies the existence of collective responsibility is obviously a lunatic. That you do it in concert with other citizens comprising less than 4% of world population makes you part of the lunatic fringe.
And let us not forget that the likes of Blues makes up about 10 per cent of that 4 per cent.
You know even less about me than you do about the US.

But go ahead and tell me what you think I believe and I'll tell you all the ways you are wrong
You've made over 10,000 posts and you don't think I know what you believe? Really?
then it should be easy for you to tell me

go ahead
If I could be bothered reading your 10,000+ posts it would be like shelling peas. But why would I waste my time reading all of your posts? Give me one reason why I would do such an asinine thing?

Lunacy. That means one cannot be responsible to work colleagues, family, friends, neighbours, fellow citizens. Perverted idiology in the name of free dumb.

By taking care of myself I protect other people I cannot force other people to protect themselves.

You are under some delusion that you have the authority to tell other people what to do.
Fuck. You are beyond clueless. You have no idea what he just said to you. Moron....

hundreds out of 300 million. And you have no clue what I read do you?

and you're a foreigner with an uninformed opinion.

You pretend to be some sort of authority on Americans and what they think.

And I really don't care what you think because I know you don't know Jack shit about what goes on in the US and what people who live here think.

Not only do I have no clue what you read, I don't care. And you have no idea what I read.

I am very informed. Not just about the US, but the world in general.

I have never claimed to be an authority on anything. I still don't.

You care so little, this is like the 10th post we've had on the subject. I know a shit load about what goes on in the US. I have been on this board 14 years - trust me, I know what those who live in the US.
Hey asshole you're the one who said you read the same things I do and that you got your news about the US from the same places I do

Now you're saying you don't know that I read.

and you got one thing right you know a load of shit about this country.

and when you post Americans this, Americans think that, Americans lost their moral compass you are saying that you are an authority on these things by making those idiotic proclamations.

Ah yes another expert on Americans who has never set foot in the US
Anyone who denies the existence of collective responsibility is obviously a lunatic. That you do it in concert with other citizens comprising less than 4% of world population makes you part of the lunatic fringe.
And let us not forget that the likes of Blues makes up about 10 per cent of that 4 per cent.
You know even less about me than you do about the US.

But go ahead and tell me what you think I believe and I'll tell you all the ways you are wrong
You've made over 10,000 posts and you don't think I know what you believe? Really?
then it should be easy for you to tell me

go ahead
If I could be bothered reading your 10,000+ posts it would be like shelling peas. But why would I waste my time reading all of your posts? Give me one reason why I would do such an asinine thing?

But you claimed to know what i believe even before you looked up how many posts I wrote here.

Now you say you can't tell me what i believe because you haven't read all my posts.

you just have a pathological need to pretend to know shit you don't

Fuck. You are beyond clueless. You have no idea what he just said to you. Moron....
Hey shitforbrains I wasn't responding to you

You are under the delusion that being responsible to other people means telling them what to do. Like these dudes, I guess...

michigan-coronavirus-lockdown-05-gty-jc-200430_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

I suppose that's why the US has 20% odd of COVID fatalities with 4% of the world's population.

You are under the delusion that being responsible to other people means telling them what to do. Like these dudes, I guess...

michigan-coronavirus-lockdown-05-gty-jc-200430_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

I suppose that's why the US has 20% odd of COVID fatalities with 4% of the world's population.
I am not responsible for other people. Neither are you although you seem to need to believe you are.

I cannot control other peoples' choices or actions therefore I am not responsible for them. FYI you can't either.

I am not responsible for other people.
Nor will you acknowledge any responsibility to other people. A perfect example of how the US with 4% of the world's population has around 20% of COVID fatalities.

I don't have any responsibility to other people just like other people are not responsible for me.

If people don't want to take precautions there is nothing I can do about it.

See unlike you I think people should make their own choices.

As mentioned in the OP, it's not just a Trump issue. The first time I was disgusted by it was when Clinton pardoned Marc Rich.

You can go back further than that, when Ford pardoned Nixon.

The idea of the pardon was that it was supposed to be a check on the judiciary... to correct a miscarriage of justice.

Presidents of both parties have used it as a party favor to reward loyalists.

Nor will you acknowledge any responsibility to other people. A perfect example of how the US with 4% of the world's population has around 20% of COVID fatalities.
FYI there are other countries with a higher COVID deaths per million people than the US so where's your excoriation of their morals?

I don't have any responsibility to other people just like other people are not responsible for me.
Which is why the US with 4% of the world's population has 20% odd of COVID fatalities. The cultural norm/moral of extreme individualism does not assist the survival/prosperity of the community and is not valid.

Which is why the US with 4% of the world's population has 20% odd of COVID fatalities. The cultural norm/moral of extreme individualism does not assist the survival/prosperity of the community and is not valid.
Once again there are other countries that have a higher per capita death rate from COVID

The UK and Switzerland to name 2

where is your assertion of your moral superiority over those countries?

FYI there are other countries with a higher COVID deaths per million people than the US so where's your excoriation of their morals?
Oh. I thought this thread is about how the US lost its moral path compass.

Last edited:
Oh. I thought this thread is about how the US lost its moral path.
no it's you foreigners bitching about the US again

and our moral path is just fine and as always is none of your fucking business

• Love
Reactions: cnm
and our moral path is just fine
Hmmm. I don't know about that, your community prosperity and survivability is taking a fair hit, which indicates your moral direction is misguided.
you know nothing about my community. And the US will survive no need to worry you'll have the US to bitch about for a long time to come after all that does seem to be the only thing you do.

But your entire argument as usual is nothing but utter rubbish. If you really thought COVID deaths per capita was a moral thing you'd be criticizing all the countries that have higher death rates than the US but that doesn't matter to you.

But your entire argument as usual is nothing but utter rubbish. If you really thought COVID deaths per capita was a moral thing you'd be criticizing all the countries that have higher death rates than the US but that doesn't matter to you.
Your deflection has already been addressed once, this thread is about the US moral compass.

After all if I addressed other countries moral failings as expressed by their response to COVID I'd also have to address the successes of countries like China, whose morals must be more valid than those of the US.

But feel free to repeat your flailing.

Forum List

Back