Why the USSR won against Nazi Germany

Stupid. They lost because Germany advanced too fast and could not keeps the troops supplied. The mud added to this problem. Also German troops were not prepared for the cold. They froze.

It had zero to do with your idiot scribbling.
While that is the case about Germany, what was the case for the Soviets? Do you believe they quickly mopped up the Germans and propelled them back to Germany?

Don't you blame Putin for that happening?
No i blame the depraved politicians and Nazi elements in those Countries, this is how the Russians treat fallen German Soldiers from the war, which is quite remarkable no demolished monuments, this one near St Peterburg has over thirty thousand German dead.
1706918467523.png

Even the Germans don't desecrate monuments to fallen Soviet soldiers like this in Berlin.
1706918713463.png

Last edited:
No i blame the depraved politicians and Nazi elements in those Countries, this is how the Russians treat fallen German Soldiers from the war, which is quite remarkable no demolished monuments, this one near St Peterburg has over thirty thousand German dead.
View attachment 896862
Even the Germans don't desecrate monuments to fallen Soviet soldiers like this in Berlin.
View attachment 896863
I have been to that monument in Berlin where the Russian is cutting into two the Nazi swastika. When you enter the monument, and you look up, you see a well lit ceiling. Do you understand the Russians buried their own troops there standing up in the coffins?

Now imagine if you can that the Germans destroy it all. Wipe it out. As Democrats do to our monuments around the USA.

Attacking monuments to fallen soldiers in WW2 is sick, at the same time they build monuments to Wartime collaborators and the Ukrainian SS.
I am different than you are. I do not believe I am capable of trying to discuss what is now an empty wall. I did see the Berlin Wall put up by the communists and can discuss what that was like and do not know what happened to the photos of the fallen what once was on that wall.

I urge you to follow Anna from Ukraine to get a better idea of what the current Ukrainians think of Putin. I wonder why do you admire Putin? If not Putin, why the Russians?

Really? Then why did it take a year and half for the Soviets to begin launching offensives if they were so mighty? Nobody ever seems to even want to make excuses for that.
Hey idiot. Read my post again you moron. What were the reasons I gave for Hitler's defeat on the eastern front?
You are such a dumb fuck.

Hey idiot. Read my post again you moron. What were the reasons I gave for Hitler's defeat on the eastern front?
Imagine if you are able that posters talked like that back to you. Can you imagine how pissed you would be?

Imagine if you are able that posters talked like that back to you. Can you imagine how pissed you would be?

The guy is a moron. This forum is a cesspool.
I did not make it that.
I wish it were not like that.
But it is and there is nothing I can do about it.
You know most posters here are GED level morons who are not even current on the latest MAGA Media propaganda.

lol yeah right; you mean you saw how stupid your claims were and made up some more BS. lol

Read a history book. Watch a freaking documentary.
You are an idiot.

In other words, you realize what a moron you are. Okay. The Soviets won, so they let freezing Germans hang around another year and a half because they were winning. Sure. That makes as much sense as the tard who claims there were no American tanks at Kursk. lol

You should read some real history.

Last edited:
I am different than you are. I do not believe I am capable of trying to discuss what is now an empty wall. I did see the Berlin Wall put up by the communists and can discuss what that was like and do not know what happened to the photos of the fallen what once was on that wall.

I urge you to follow Anna from Ukraine to get a better idea of what the current Ukrainians think of Putin. I wonder why do you admire Putin? If not Putin, why the Russians?

What does the Berlin wall have to do with monuments to fallen soldiers being smashed? also it depends which Ukrainians you listen to, the people in Donbass were Ukrainian citizens until the Kiev coup and the attack on them by Nationalist thugs and what was left of the Ukrainian army,then they wanted out and nothing more to do with that regime, that was one of the main reasons for Russia to intervene in 2022

Because it was a "just" war.

Germany attacked the Soviet Union.

Bad as the SU was - Nazi Germany was worse.

Most puntis predicted Russia would fall within months.

Germany violated theRippontrop-Molotov peace treaty -so there fore Rusia had the high moral ground.

They probably won because Germany made too many mistakes. Put a crazy in charge and things will always crumble at some point.

Because it was a "just" war.

Germany attacked the Soviet Union.

Bad as the SU was - Nazi Germany was worse.

Most puntis predicted Russia would fall within months.

Germany violated theRippontrop-Molotov peace treaty -so there fore Rusia had the high moral ground.
That's easy: The Soviets won (1) because FDR gave them massive amounts of U.S. military equipment and aid, and (2) because FDR picked a needless fight with the Japanese that freed up hundreds of thousands of Soviet troops who had been stationed near China.

Forum List

Back