Why the USSR won against Nazi Germany

Let's not ignore how far north Germany is and how cold it gets in Germany. Who here reads history created by countries other than the USA?
Are you saying the cold was not a factor?
They were not sheltered. They were troops in the plains unprotected. Good God.

WE are talking about soviet soldiers who liberated Ukraine from the Nazis, their monuments have been smashed up, by the way many of those red army soldiers were Ukrainian, the scumbags have been at it all over Eastern Europe, the Baltic Nazis are as bad as any, they think tearing down monuments will change History is which they were on the wrong side, this one in Latvia plaques removed commemorating fallen Soviet soldiers.
View attachment 896754
Shades of Democrats in America. They have done the same thing.
Frankly that wall is not a cemetery I believe. Do you think that wall is a cemetery?

After Putin invaded Ukraine, he guaranteed what Russia did for Ukraine won't be respected by the natives of Ukraine.

Are you saying the cold was not a factor?
They were not sheltered. They were troops in the plains unprotected. Good God.
Winter clothing is a reported factor. Dress properly and you can still function in the cold. We are not arguing that what Hitler did was wrong. Clearly he did many wrong things.

Winter clothing is a reported factor. Dress properly and you can still function in the cold. We are not arguing that what Hitler did was wrong. Clearly he did many wrong things.

I am speaking to why Hitler was not successful.
The Germans were not prepared for the winter. This is an historic fact.
What the fuck is your malfunction?

Were the Soviets well prepared? I have no malfunction. Also are you parroting the claims made by the Soviets at that time?

I want to bring up what was the condition of the Soviets at that time. Didn't they need vast amounts of supplies sent to them by countries including the USA? Were they all warm and toasty? It is easy to put the whole blame on the Germans but were the Russians as guilty in what they issued to their troops?

I want to bring up what was the condition of the Soviets at that time. Didn't they need vast amounts of supplies sent to them by countries including the USA? Were they all warm and toasty? It is easy to put the whole blame on the Germans but were the Russians as guilty in what they issued to their troops?

You are such and idiot. Honest
Serious question, did you complete high school?

Read a history book. Watch a freaking documentary.
You are an idiot.
I served in Germany so I can tell you for a fact, Germany gets very cold all winter long.

Also what do you make of why the Soviets survived the same winter? Are you lauding the soviets for having a very well supplied army?

I served in Germany so I can tell you for a fact, Germany gets very cold all winter long.

Also what do you make of why the Soviets survived the same winter? Are you lauding the soviets for having a very well supplied army?

You are a true idiot.

I explained to you already what caused Hitler's army to falter and fail.
You want to dispute established history.
I have been aware of your claims since around 1963. Why do you think you are saying a new thing? I am pointing out the enemy of Hitler and you got pissed over them being discussed.

Shades of Democrats in America. They have done the same thing.
Frankly that wall is not a cemetery I believe. Do you think that wall is a cemetery?

After Putin invaded Ukraine, he guaranteed what Russia did for Ukraine won't be respected by the natives of Ukraine.
Attacking monuments to fallen soldiers in WW2 is sick, at the same time they build monuments to Wartime collaborators and the Ukrainian SS.

Stupid. They lost because Germany advanced too fast and could not keeps the troops supplied. The mud added to this problem. Also German troops were not prepared for the cold. They froze.

It had zero to do with your idiot scribbling.

Really? Then why did it take a year and half for the Soviets to begin launching offensives if they were so mighty? Nobody ever seems to even want to make excuses for that.

Forum List

Back