Why the USSR won against Nazi Germany

In other words, you realize what a moron you are. Okay. The Soviets won, so they let freezing Germans hang around another year and a half because they were winning. Sure. That makes as much sense as the tard who claims there were no American tanks at Kursk. lol

You should read some real history.

Ok, you win! You are the stupidest poster on the site!

Really? Then why did it take a year and half for the Soviets to begin launching offensives if they were so mighty?
Uncharacteristic of Stalin to Not Be Deceiving Everybody and to Care About Losing 20 Million Russians

Your authorized interpretation would indicate a contradiction about Russia's might if that's what really happened.

Another lie we're told we have to believe is that Stalin had to hold back his huge army in the east because he was afraid of being attacked by Japan before Pearl Harbor ended that threat. The rarely reported truth was that Field Marshal Zhukov had destroyed the Japanese threat to Russia at the battle of Khalkhin Gol in Mongolia two years before Pearl Harbor.

I am different than you are. I do not believe I am capable of trying to discuss what is now an empty wall. I did see the Berlin Wall put up by the communists and can discuss what that was like and do not know what happened to the photos of the fallen what once was on that wall.

I urge you to follow Anna from Ukraine to get a better idea of what the current Ukrainians think of Putin. I wonder why do you admire Putin? If not Putin, why the Russians?

Horny Old Goat Soros Smitten by Debutantes

The fact that Yookie Girl knows English proves that she's an upper-class brat. Her pampered brothers and richkid boyfriends never have to fight, so she's all in favor of using her serfs as cannon fodder at the bequest of the Transnationalist Trustfundies.

Last edited:
Did they ever pay us back? Still can't believe we backed these asswipes.
iu
It Was Worth It So We Could Wind Up With 2% of Russia's War Dead

Horny Old Goat Soros Smitten by Debutantes

The fact that Yookie Girl knows English proves that she's an upper-class brat. Her pampered brothers and richkid boyfriends never have to fight, so she's all in favor of using her serfs as cannon fodder at the bequest of the Transnationalist Trustfundies.
She is alone and is an educator. I have seen dozens of her videos and do not think your version of her is close to true.

That's easy: The Soviets won (1) because FDR gave them massive amounts of U.S. military equipment and aid, and (2) because FDR picked a needless fight with the Japanese that freed up hundreds of thousands of Soviet troops who had been stationed near China.
Hitler waged a war against the giant of all countries on Earth. And of course as with all wars, weather was a consideration. But weather has no favorites. When it impacted Germany, it also impacted the Soviets. The Soviets did not have magic fairies creating comfortable garments. They were struggling just to survive. FDR really worked his ass off to help Stalin.

More Fun Facts .

Also see:

The Soviets were essentially losing 2 out of every 3 battles on average, and only 'won' via attrition.

The stats for the war also show the U.S. From Normandy onward inflicting almost 40% of German losses as well a millions of prisoners taken. Considering the Russians didn't launch a real offensive until summer of '43, I think it's obvious they didn't win '90% of the war' as most have been claiming for decades, for lack of any serious examination; they wouldn't have been in the war at all other than in a defensive stance without the West's aid.

Last edited:
Um no that wasn't the reason! If that was the reason then anytime a country invaded anothter country the victory would be the invaded. Tell that to Georgia! Tell that to all the countries the Arab Caliphates invaded, the Middle East used to be a collection of different peoples, Egypt and North Africa used to be made of Black skinned Africans. The Arab Caliphates of the 7th-10th centuries unjustly invaded the entire Middle East and North Africa displacing all the inhabitants and transposing them with Arabs. Almost happened to Europe, if the Franks didn't kick their Arab behinds in. The Arab Egyptian is different than the Egyptian of King Tuts time.

The USSR won because Germany had to take on Britian, US and USSR on a 2-3 front war. Not to mention the USSR had a nice military infrastructure, many factories to produce weapons of war, a vast countryside, large population and ruthless commanders.

The USSR didn't defeat Nazi Germany on their own. No even close. If it was Nazi Germany vs the USSR in a one on one match, the USSR would have been defeated. The only country at the time that could have defeated Nazi Germany one on one was America!
that is very correct and to the point!

More Fun Facts .

Also see:

The Soviets were essentially losing 2 out of every 3 battles on average, and only 'won' via attrition.

The stats for the war also show the U.S. From Normandy onward inflicting almost 40% of German losses as well a millions of prisoners taken. Considering the Russians didn't launch a real offensive until summer of '43, I think it's obvious they didn't win '90% of the war' as most have been claiming for decades, for lack of any serious examination; they wouldn't have been in the war at all other than in a defensive stance without the West's aid.
It seems to really piss you off the Soviets annihilated 80% of axis forces, they went on the offesive after Stalingrad and didn't stop until they stormed the Reich's Chancellery in Berlin, get over it.
1707062566649.png

More Fun Facts .

Also see:

Chickenhawk Ruling Class Betraying Veterans Since 1783

George Washington lost most of his battles, actually pulling away from victories because he couldn't afford to lose any more troops. Your ignorant way of thinking about war would lead to the conclusion that the French should get credit for winning American indepence.

Because it was a "just" war.

Germany attacked the Soviet Union.

Bad as the SU was - Nazi Germany was worse.

Most puntis predicted Russia would fall within months.

Germany violated theRippontrop-Molotov peace treaty -so there fore Rusia had the high moral ground.

The Rippentrop-Molotow-Pact was the cause for World War 2. Stalin and Hitler agreed in the secret part of this pact to eliminate Poland. I guess this was the deeper reason for Adolf Hitler to accept this pact because he liked to attack the Soviets. This had been much more easy when he had had a common border with Russia. Poland was a disruptive factor in this calculation.

And as far as I know murdered the Soviet Stalin much more Russians than Germans did do. So for sure the Soviet Union wan - but wan Russia really? The Soviet Union - better to say the Soviet Empire or shorter "the Soviets" (Stalin + Mao) very soon after World War 2 had conquered more than 50% of the world - with the help of the allies of World War 2.

... and now "they" are back ... whoever are concrete behind the dark shadows which we see now ...

Last edited:
... Based on their treatment at the hands of the Nazis, I'm pretty sure they were viewed as the enemy

When my father asked for the way to Germany in Russia (while he went home with two friends after the war was lost) he had no problems with Russians. He told me for example an old man said to him: "You came this way to Russia, so I guess Germany is somewhere in this direction. Good luck, kids".

Well we know that. What do you want to add that is new?

An interesting event happened when I was in Berlin in 1963. I was able to get on an Army tour bus and actually experience communism in person in East Berlin. I saw how the Soviets set up cemeteries for fallen troops. They do an amazing job honoring their dead.

Ever heard the expression "Gesslerhut" (~"Gessler's hat")?

I had sex with German women when I was in Germany. But none of them were raped by me.

A man who has sex with women not knows what is love.

And he said very clear that US-American soldiers raped 190,000 women in Germany. I guess this number is a minimum - the real number is perhaps much higher. And you did not do so only in Germany - you did do so also in France, liberator. And the Russians raped everything what did not look like a sword.

Forum List

Back