Why the USSR won against Nazi Germany

The inscription on the back of a postcard made by my grandfather during the war during political training classes:
"What is the key to our victory over the enemy.

1. The strength of the Soviet rear.
2. The strength of the Red Army's morale.
3. The growth of armament and combat equipment of the Red Army.
4. Growth of military experience of fighters and commanders of the Red Army.
5. Organizational skills of the command and personally сomrade Stalin.
6. Combat alliance of the coalition of 3 powers.
7. Conditions for turning the possibility into reality - the defeat of the German army.

From Stalin's report of November 6, 1942.

IMG_3182.JPG

The inscription on the back of a postcard made by my grandfather during the war during political training classes:
"What is the key to our victory over the enemy.

1. The strength of the Soviet rear.
2. The strength of the Red Army's morale.
3. The growth of armament and combat equipment of the Red Army.
4. Growth of military experience of fighters and commanders of the Red Army.
5. Organizational skills of the command and personally сomrade Stalin.
6. Combat alliance of the coalition of 3 powers.
7. Conditions for turning the possibility into reality - the defeat of the German army.

From Stalin's report of November 6, 1942.

View attachment 925969
Great thing to have in your family, i hve a diary of my Dads although it's a german army issue, how Dad came by it i don't know, maybe took it from a captured German, but Dad used it until the end of the war, i still have it.

Because it was a "just" war.

Germany attacked the Soviet Union.

Bad as the SU was - Nazi Germany was worse.

Most puntis predicted Russia would fall within months.

Germany violated theRippontrop-Molotov peace treaty -so there fore Rusia had the high moral ground.
Immoral living prepares a trap and Hitler was a hater and sexual pervert.
So he sends all those troops in freezing weather to certain death. Read it,it is obvious ---except to a perverted hate-filled man

... Hitler was a ... sexual pervert. ...

What do you call "sexual pervert" in this context? I heard the more young Hitler was betrothed or had a girlfriend who did not like to marry him. He tried to control her absolutelly so she was very desperated and saw in the end no other chance than to do suicide. And the other woman in his life had been Eva Braun. No one knew her in Germany - she was a state secret. In the end he married her and both did do suicide.

Forum List

Back