Why there is no border security without a wall.

Gee willikers Batman! Not this shit again!

Only a dunce believes a fence is going to stop illegals. The only thing a wall will do is cause taxes to be higher because we will constantly be repairing the damn thing while they climb over it, tunnel under it, blast through it, etc etc.
It will keep out most of the impoverish ones. The ones that can't afford to carry two 30 foot ladders to get over the wall with.

It's funny to think , they think Mexico has a home Depot everywhere .

Just near the border.

Home Depot opens Mexican store within eyesight of Arizona

Do they sell water?

Dont know but I'm sure they will be selling a lot of spray paint so people can tag that they "crossed here". :laugh:
Show us where anyone did that on this wall:

iu

Just near the border.

Do they sell water?

Dont know but I'm sure they will be selling a lot of spray paint so people can tag that they "crossed here". :laugh:

So you don't have any doors on your house because people will just break down the door anyways?

I have doors on my house to keep out insects. It serves more than one function. I have a pit bull that roams the house precisely because I know a door wont stop anyone thats intent on getting in.
I don't have a pit bull. I don't need a dog killing anyone who wanders into my yard. Walls and doors with locks on them do the job much better.

It will keep out most of the impoverish ones. The ones that can't afford to carry two 30 foot ladders to get over the wall with.

Just near the border.

Do they sell water?

So you don't have any doors on your house because people will just break down the door anyways?

The claim that walls don't work is the sign of a moron. We all know they do from personal experience.

Change about what? The wall will be finished regardless of your views on Trump .

Change your begging for people to donate for a wall Drumpf claimed Mexico was going to pay for. The wall will never be finished. If that was the case then the repub led congress would have already given Drumpf the money. :rolleyes:
The GOP wants cheap labor but do their best to not admit it in public. They are as big part of the problem as the Dems are. Which is why we voted for Trump. He's not GOP.
You guys made a fatal mistake in voting for Drumpf. You let him con you into believing that....

1. Mexico would pay for the wall.

2. That congress would approve the fence.

The fucker has been being built anyways since the 1990s so what's your problem..

You can't just people walk over borders ..

Nope. There is fencing that gets repaired but its not a 30ft wall that stretches the length of the border dummy. :rolleyes:

What are you going to do to stop them from walking over borders?
We're going to build the wall, dumbass.

Change your begging for people to donate for a wall Drumpf claimed Mexico was going to pay for. The wall will never be finished. If that was the case then the repub led congress would have already given Drumpf the money. :rolleyes:
The GOP wants cheap labor but do their best to not admit it in public. They are as big part of the problem as the Dems are. Which is why we voted for Trump. He's not GOP.
You guys made a fatal mistake in voting for Drumpf. You let him con you into believing that....

The fucker has been being built anyways since the 1990s so what's your problem..

Nope. There is fencing that gets repaired but its not a 30ft wall that stretches the length of the border dummy. :rolleyes:

Good luck on that GoFundme page, kiddo.

Yeah I heard the campaign rally...and Mexico is going to pay for it. I hope you dont mind if I dont hold my breath waiting on that to happen anytime soon. :rolleyes:

Looking for simple solutions to a complicated situation, explain how the wall would end our immigration problems, we would have to change all our immigration laws & policy's what about all those ways around the laws that big business & big money get when they need people?

Forum List

Back