Why there is no border security without a wall.

Are you saying drug cartels dont have killer rapist Mexicans in them? :rolleyes:

You keep on saying there is no wall .

There is no wall. There is some fencing in areas where it makes sense to put a fence. :rolleyes:

If there was no wall why do they tunnel under a wall?

It makes no sense..

Who told you this tunnel was under a wall? :rolleyes:

Why would they spend millions of dollars digging a hole under open land when they could just walk across ?

So now illegal killer Mexican rapist are stupid according to you?

Who told you the tunnel costs millions? :rolleyes:

Exactly you want party before country..

You keep on admitting it

If that makes you feel less conned by Drumpf I will allow you to believe it. :rolleyes:

Who did Trump con?

Why do you keep saying that..

It was the only way to beat Hillary, a lying lefty vs a lying lefty..

Well he conned you and the other idiots. :rolleyes:

Why do I keep saying that? Because it seems like the fact that you were conned isnt registering with you.

So Trump's history of being a con man has not been reported in the news for like 40 years?

Trump didn't con anyone, we knew the only way to beat a corrupt Hillary is hire a con man lefty like Trump who loves America ..

No. It was reported even before he ran for POTUS and since then its been a constant stream of reporting on his cons. I think he has surpassed the 5k mark already in cons ran.

Drumpf conned you and the other idiots that supported him. You just admitted he was a con man. :rolleyes:

What are you 12 years old? His barnum shit has been in the news for like 40 years, always in the national enquire since the 1970s

That's how he got his fame, for being a blow hard and a cheating lefty .

Trump-LaToya-and-Marla-National-Enquirer.jpg

If that makes you feel less conned by Drumpf I will allow you to believe it. :rolleyes:

Who did Trump con?

Why do I keep saying that? Because it seems like the fact that you were conned isnt registering with you.

So Trump's history of being a con man has not been reported in the news for like 40 years?

Trump didn't con anyone, we knew the only way to beat a corrupt Hillary is hire a con man lefty like Trump who loves America ..

No. It was reported even before he ran for POTUS and since then its been a constant stream of reporting on his cons. I think he has surpassed the 5k mark already in cons ran.

Drumpf conned you and the other idiots that supported him. You just admitted he was a con man. :rolleyes:

What are you 12 years old? His barnum shit has been in the news for like 40 years, always in the national enquire since the 1970s

View attachment 235713
Yeah dummy. 1970 was long before he ran for POTUS. So you knew he was a con man yet you still voted for him huh? Sounds like you put party before the safety of the US. I'm glad I got you to admit that. :rolleyes:

You keep on saying there is no wall .

There is no wall. There is some fencing in areas where it makes sense to put a fence. :rolleyes:

It makes no sense..

Why would they spend millions of dollars digging a hole under open land when they could just walk across ?

So a wall cost billions of dollars but a tunnel cost 50 cents?

Kid this is not a snow tunnel you can dig in a few hours..

.dig a fucking tunnel using a shovel..you would give up after a few inches..

It makes no sense..

So a wall cost billions of dollars but a tunnel cost 50 cents?

Kid this is not a snow tunnel you can dig in a few hours..

.dig a fucking tunnel using a shovel..you would give up after a few inches..

You never answered my question. Who told you how much that tunnel cost? :rolleyes:

BORDER ARRESTS ARE AT AN ALL TIME LOW -

NO SECURITY MY TEXAS ASS.

Who did Trump con?

View attachment 235713
Yeah dummy. 1970 was long before he ran for POTUS. So you knew he was a con man yet you still voted for him huh? Sounds like you put party before the safety of the US. I'm glad I got you to admit that. :rolleyes:

Still can't comprehend? It was the only way to beat the wicked witch of park ridge illinois, a lefty vs a lefty..

We all knew who Trump was..

Didn't you ever go shopping for food, or do you go eat at a Christian salvation army?

157133789_donald-trump-mike-tyson-national-enquirer-t-shirt-large.jpg

View attachment 235713

Still can't comprehend? It was the only way to beat the wicked witch of park ridge illinois, a lefty vs a lefty..

Didn't you ever go shopping for food, or do you go eat at a Christian salvation army?

View attachment 235714
So you put party before country. Like I said you keep admitting it. :rolleyes:

View attachment 235713

View attachment 235714

Trump puts country before party , he is not a republican .

Check this out 35 cents, now it cost like $5 bucks

unnamed-1-236x300.jpg

View attachment 235713

View attachment 235714

View attachment 235717

Drumpf puts Drumpf before anything else. Thats why you even admitted he was a con man. :rolleyes:

It's hard for you to comprehend ain't it, we have three branches of government.. Trump is not a facist dictator like Obama was..

Its not hard for me to understand. Obviously it was hard for you Drumpfsexuals to understand. No one was going to give him the budget for a 30ft wall that spanned the southern border. Sorry but no one is that stupid. Well aside for the dummies that fell for his con. :rolleyes:

Are you that ignorant that it's chump change , it's all about making sure Trump doesn't have a legacy to finish the wall .

I dont care if it cost $20. I dont want to see anything with Drumpfs name on it. Why would you want a con man to have a legacy?

Trump already has a legacy this is about border security..

View attachment 235711
I dont want Drumpf to have a positive legacy and this is not about border security no matter how good he conned you into thinking it was. :rolleyes:

I want his legacy to be that of a pampered rich boy whos daddy set him up with millions, he went bankrupt, daddy rescued him, and he conned some idiots into voting him in to be a failure as a POTUS.

You're well on your way to getting your wish it seems.

View attachment 235713

View attachment 235714

View attachment 235717

Drumpf puts Drumpf before anything else. Thats why you even admitted he was a con man. :rolleyes:

So if he puts himself first why did he get rid of the Obama care mandate?

It doesn't effect him or anyone in his family, it effects poor people .

View attachment 235714

View attachment 235717

So if puts himself first why did he get rid of the Obama care mandate?

Because he is jealous of Obama. :rolleyes:

Its not hard for me to understand. Obviously it was hard for you Drumpfsexuals to understand. No one was going to give him the budget for a 30ft wall that spanned the southern border. Sorry but no one is that stupid. Well aside for the dummies that fell for his con. :rolleyes:

Are you that ignorant that it's chump change , it's all about making sure Trump doesn't have a legacy to finish the wall .

I dont care if it cost $20. I dont want to see anything with Drumpfs name on it. Why would you want a con man to have a legacy?

Trump already has a legacy this is about border security..

View attachment 235711
I dont want Drumpf to have a positive legacy and this is not about border security no matter how good he conned you into thinking it was. :rolleyes:

I want his legacy to be that of a pampered rich boy whos daddy set him up with millions, he went bankrupt, daddy rescued him, and he conned some idiots into voting him in to be a failure as a POTUS.

You're well on your way to getting your wish it seems.

Oh please, Trump destroyed Obama's legacy, like reagan destroyed Carter's..

View attachment 235714

View attachment 235717

Trump destroyed Obama's legacy .and this is why you don't want the wall .

View attachment 235717

Trump destroyed Obama's legacy .and this is why you don't want the wall .

Drumpf isnt significant enough to destroy anyones legacy but his own. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back