Why there is no border security without a wall.

The wall mean s nothing to you, taking down Trump does, because your a snow flake and it was Hillary's turn.
Of course the wall means nothing to me. Taking down Drumpf wont happen. He may see prison time but I'm betting he gets some sort of white privilege in the long run. I cant stand Hilary but she would have been a much better choice than the orange carnival barker that conned you into believing Mexico would pay for the wall. :rolleyes:

That doesnt change the fact that you are caught in a lie again or simply ignorant. :rolleyes:

Why would people bitch about Obama doing it?

Obama didnt make it racial thing, lie about who was going to pay for it, or try to make it his legacy. You see being an asshole will make people actively disdain you and everything you are about even if they previously agreed with you on a certain topic. :rolleyes:

So this is all about racial and a legacy to you .

Of course I knew it already, it has nothing to do with border security with you .

So it's party over country with you once again..

You finnaly admitted what I was pushing you to admit this has nothing to do with a wall, you could give a rats ass

Wrong. It has everything to do with a wall. No one wants some wall with Drumpfs name on it standing at our southern border. :rolleyes:

But you like a wall with Obama's name on it?

You just admitted Obama continued to build the wall.

Theres no wall with Obamas name on it and yes Obama continued to build and repair the fencing.

Once again it will be continue to be built regardless of Trump.

That doesnt change the fact that you are caught in a lie again or simply ignorant. :rolleyes:

Why would people bitch about Obama doing it?

Obama didnt make it racial thing, lie about who was going to pay for it, or try to make it his legacy. You see being an asshole will make people actively disdain you and everything you are about even if they previously agreed with you on a certain topic. :rolleyes:

Of course I knew it already, it has nothing to do with border security with you .

Cant stand racists. So yeah thats a large part of my stance towards a wall. If the next president wants to build a wall without being a racist more power to them but lets not pretend that its actually going to keep people out. :rolleyes:

You don't know what that term means white boy, Trump's not a racist..this is just a game to you to post anonymous propaganda on a message board, don't you think you should be charged along with those 13 Russians?

Or is your propganda is harmless?
Drumpf is definitely a racist. He is also an idiot and so are you for falling for his con. There wont be a wall in his name. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Party before safety of the country.. I keep catching you on your real motives propaganda fool

You keep catching me? What makes you think I am hiding anything? My motive has always been that since Drumpf conned you fools I was against him. :rolleyes:

The wall mean s nothing to you, taking down Trump does, because your a snow flake and it was Hillary's turn.
Of course the wall means nothing to me. Taking down Drumpf wont happen. He may see prison time but I'm betting he gets some sort of white privilege in the long run. I cant stand Hilary but she would have been a much better choice than the orange carnival barker that conned you into believing Mexico would pay for the wall. :rolleyes:

Once again if trump was a facist dictator like Obama he would of went around Congress..

You finnaly admitted what I was pushing you to admit this has nothing to do with a wall, you could give a rats ass

Wrong. It has everything to do with a wall. No one wants some wall with Drumpfs name on it standing at our southern border. :rolleyes:

Theres no wall with Obamas name on it and yes Obama continued to build and repair the fencing.

Not my issue. As long as Drumpf failed in his bid to get his name put on it I'm good. No con man should have a memorial. Arent you the least bit mad he conned you and the other idiots? :rolleyes:

Cant stand racists. So yeah thats a large part of my stance towards a wall. If the next president wants to build a wall without being a racist more power to them but lets not pretend that its actually going to keep people out. :rolleyes:

You don't know what that term means white boy, Trump's not a racist..this is just a game to you to post anonymous propaganda on a message board, don't you think you should be charged along with those 13 Russians?

Drumpf is definitely a racist. He is also an idiot and so are you for falling for his con. There wont be a wall in his name. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Party before safety of the country.. I keep catching you on your real motives propaganda fool

You keep catching me? What makes you think I am hiding anything? My motive has always been that since Drumpf conned you fools I was against him. :rolleyes:

There was no con everyone knew Trump was a lefty..

Once again if trump was a facist dictator like Obama he would of went around Congress..

Obviously you lack knowledge of who funds the budget. :rolleyes:

If there was no con why hasnt Mexico written a check for a wall...and liked it? :rolleyes:

Not my issue. As long as Drumpf failed in his bid to get his name put on it I'm good. No con man should have a memorial. Arent you the least bit mad he conned you and the other idiots? :rolleyes:

Party before country, you admit it..

You don't care about Illegal rapist killing Mexicans..

This is all about a trump legacy to you .

Yea you are a partisian guy and could care less about the laws of America.

I dont care about the boogeymen Drumpf conned you with that is correct. I damn sure dont want a memorial to the that orange gibbon.

Theres no law that says we have to have a wall with Drumpfs name on it. Again arent you even a little mad he conned you? :rolleyes:

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."
-Drumpf

If there was no con why hasnt Mexico written a check for a wall...and liked it? :rolleyes:

It's hard for you to comprehend ain't it, we have three branches of government.. Trump is not a facist dictator like Obama was..

I dont care about the boogeymen Drumpf conned you with that is correct. I damn sure dont want a memorial to the that orange gibbon.

Party before country...it's a theme to you .

It's hard for you to comprehend ain't it, we have three branches of government.. Trump is not a facist dictator like Obama was..

Its not hard for me to understand. Obviously it was hard for you Drumpfsexuals to understand. No one was going to give him the budget for a 30ft wall that spanned the southern border. Sorry but no one is that stupid. Well aside for the dummies that fell for his con. :rolleyes:

Theres no law that says we have to have a wall with Drumpfs name on it. Again arent you even a little mad he conned you? :rolleyes:

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."
-Drumpf

Party before safety of America, a common theme with you..and you keep repeating it.

Party before country...it's a theme to you .

My theme is Make Drumpf a 3 year POTUS and block him at every turn.

Its not hard for me to understand. Obviously it was hard for you Drumpfsexuals to understand. No one was going to give him the budget for a 30ft wall that spanned the southern border. Sorry but no one is that stupid. Well aside for the dummies that fell for his con. :rolleyes:

Are you that ignorant that it's chump change , it's all about making sure Trump doesn't have a legacy to finish the wall .

Are you that ignorant that it's chump change , it's all about making sure Trump doesn't have a legacy to finish the wall .

I dont care if it cost $20. I dont want to see anything with Drumpfs name on it. Why would you want a con man to have a legacy?

I dont care if it cost $20. I dont want to see anything with Drumpfs name on it. Why would you want a con man to have a legacy?

This must get you mad , no bro?

96158256.jpg

Forum List

Back