Why there is no border security without a wall.

Lets say we increase border guards and electronics so that it's impossible for anyone to cross the border without being intercepted and caught. What do you do with them then. You can't simply turn them around and give them a shove. Warehousing them until we can give them the boot out of our country isn't realistic considering how long it takes to process their amnesty claim through a court system. And it's expensive and misses the point of keeping them out in the first place. We don't want to pay for them either through welfare system and Government programs but also not the cost of imprisoning them for months. It isn't cost effective.
And of course we could release them, maybe even tag and release with a gps device. again misses the point of keeping them out.

With a wall they aren't our problem. They don't get here and we don't have to do nothing with them. We can ignore them and their problems. Cheapest way out for us, Americans.

It isn't racial. Even if they were white we wouldn't want them here unless they brought money and/or jobs with them to pay their own way. We want to limit immigration to those who will make our country stronger/richer and keep out those who can't pay their own way.

Gee willikers Batman! Not this shit again!

Only a dunce believes a fence is going to stop illegals. The only thing a wall will do is cause taxes to be higher because we will constantly be repairing the damn thing while they climb over it, tunnel under it, blast through it, etc etc.
It will keep out most of the impoverish ones. The ones that can't afford to carry two 30 foot ladders to get over the wall with.

It's funny to think , they think Mexico has a home Depot everywhere .

Just near the border.

Home Depot opens Mexican store within eyesight of Arizona

Do they sell water?

Dont know but I'm sure they will be selling a lot of spray paint so people can tag that they "crossed here". :laugh:

Lets say we increase border guards and electronics so that it's impossible for anyone to cross the border without being intercepted and caught. What do you do with them then. You can't simply turn them around and give them a shove. Warehousing them until we can give them the boot out of our country isn't realistic considering how long it takes to process their amnesty claim through a court system. And it's expensive and misses the point of keeping them out in the first place. We don't want to pay for them either through welfare system and Government programs but also not the cost of imprisoning them for months. It isn't cost effective.
And of course we could release them, maybe even tag and release with a gps device. again misses the point of keeping them out.

With a wall they aren't our problem. They don't get here and we don't have to do nothing with them. We can ignore them and their problems. Cheapest way out for us, Americans.

It isn't racial. Even if they were white we wouldn't want them here unless they brought money and/or jobs with them to pay their own way. We want to limit immigration to those who will make our country stronger/richer and keep out those who can't pay their own way.

Only a dunce believes a fence is going to stop illegals. The only thing a wall will do is cause taxes to be higher because we will constantly be repairing the damn thing while they climb over it, tunnel under it, blast through it, etc etc.
It will keep out most of the impoverish ones. The ones that can't afford to carry two 30 foot ladders to get over the wall with.
Your response betrays a lack of sophistication and a large heaping of ignorance. You honestly believe individuals are going to go to home depot and buy 2 30ft ladders to scale a wall? :rolleyes:
I don't think that, but you libs must think that if you think a wall won't stop them.
I know a wall wont stop them. They will just tunnel under it and keep going or blow a hole in it and walk through. :rolleyes:

So your answer is to just leave your front door open?

Fully autonomous drones operated by algorithms (not humans) will patrol the border, these drones will be armed with massive amounts of pepper spray.

What happens when you shoot it down? Does it squirt pepper spray on the ground? :rolleyes:

Other drones are dispatched as are border agents. Face it bud...you’re totally fucked, we’re shutting your beaners down.

Your response betrays a lack of sophistication and a large heaping of ignorance. You honestly believe individuals are going to go to home depot and buy 2 30ft ladders to scale a wall? :rolleyes:
I don't think that, but you libs must think that if you think a wall won't stop them.
I know a wall wont stop them. They will just tunnel under it and keep going or blow a hole in it and walk through. :rolleyes:
takes time to dig a tunnel and we have listening posts set up to stop them from doing that.
Blow a hole in it, that would be an act of war.

What is it with you and chump change?
It kinda irks me that chumps like you never change. :rolleyes:

Change about what? The wall will be finished regardless of your views on Trump .

Change your begging for people to donate for a wall Drumpf claimed Mexico was going to pay for. The wall will never be finished. If that was the case then the repub led congress would have already given Drumpf the money. :rolleyes:
The GOP wants cheap labor but do their best to not admit it in public. They are as big part of the problem as the Dems are. Which is why we voted for Trump. He's not GOP.
You guys made a fatal mistake in voting for Drumpf. You let him con you into believing that....

1. Mexico would pay for the wall.

2. That congress would approve the fence.

Just near the border.

Do they sell water?

Dont know but I'm sure they will be selling a lot of spray paint so people can tag that they "crossed here". :laugh:

So you don't have any doors on your house because people will just break down the door anyways?

Change about what? The wall will be finished regardless of your views on Trump .

Change your begging for people to donate for a wall Drumpf claimed Mexico was going to pay for. The wall will never be finished. If that was the case then the repub led congress would have already given Drumpf the money. :rolleyes:
The GOP wants cheap labor but do their best to not admit it in public. They are as big part of the problem as the Dems are. Which is why we voted for Trump. He's not GOP.
You guys made a fatal mistake in voting for Drumpf. You let him con you into believing that....

I-Cant-Believe-Its-Not-Butter-450x360.png

We don't get stuck on the technicalities.

takes time to dig a tunnel and we have listening posts set up to stop them from doing that.
Wont take much time to dig a tunnel and if you cant stop crossings now with listening posts what good will they do later?

I dont think they will care if its considered an act of war. They will be on the US side. I dont think you guys have really thought this all the way through. :rolleyes:

The fucker has been being built anyways since the 1990s so what's your problem..

You can't just people walk over borders ..

Just near the border.

Do they sell water?

So you don't have any doors on your house because people will just break down the door anyways?

I have doors on my house to keep out insects. It serves more than one function. I have a pit bull that roams the house precisely because I know a door wont stop anyone thats intent on getting in.

The fucker has been being built anyways since the 1990s so what's your problem..

Nope. There is fencing that gets repaired but its not a 30ft wall that stretches the length of the border dummy. :rolleyes:

What are you going to do to stop them from walking over borders?

Wont take much time to dig a tunnel and if you cant stop crossings now with listening posts what good will they do later?

I dont think they will care if its considered an act of war. They will be on the US side. I dont think you guys have really thought this all the way through. :rolleyes:

Let's see you dig a tunnel under my fence ..what do you think the average rapist killer Illegal Mexican is a tunnel rat, with the resources?

If they had the money to dig a tunnel why the fuck would they do it to come to America?

Just near the border.

Do they sell water?

I have doors on my house to keep out insects. It serves more than one function. I have a pit bull that roams the house precisely because I know a door wont stop anyone thats intent on getting in.
Neither your door nor your pitbull keeps all the insects out so you wasted your money on both.

You are already stuck on a couple of technicalities. :rolleyes:

Mexico is not paying for the wall

Congress is not approving the wall.

Nope. There is fencing that gets repaired but its not a 30ft wall that stretches the length of the border dummy. :rolleyes:

A wall?

So tell us did that wall stop you from getting out of prison?

Neither your door nor your pitbull keeps all the insects out so you wasted your money on both.
My money to waste. Besides no one tricked me into believing Mexico would pay for my doors. :rolleyes:

A wall?

So tell us did that wall stop you from getting out of prison?

Yes a wall. Thats how Drumpf described the thing he claimed Mexico would pay for isnt it? :rolleyes:

You are already stuck on a couple of technicalities. :rolleyes:

Mexico is not paying for the wall

Congress is not approving the wall.

600 miles of the wall has already been built...if Hillary was president another 100 miles would be built and you wouldn't care.

This is all about Trump to you..

Do they sell water?

My money to waste. Besides no one tricked me into believing Mexico would pay for my doors. :rolleyes:
The only people who were tricked are the morons.

Well, not today. Today, the congress just passed a funding bill without one penny for the wall. Trump caved again. I'm sure he will get used to Pelosi leading him around like a puppy on a leash. He's doing what she tells him before she even takes the Speaker of the House gavel. Imagine what she will do to him after she becomes Speaker.

Forum List

Back