Why there is no border security without a wall.

If there was no con why hasnt Mexico written a check for a wall...and liked it? :rolleyes:

It's hard for you to comprehend ain't it, we have three branches of government.. Trump is not a facist dictator like Obama was..

Its not hard for me to understand. Obviously it was hard for you Drumpfsexuals to understand. No one was going to give him the budget for a 30ft wall that spanned the southern border. Sorry but no one is that stupid. Well aside for the dummies that fell for his con. :rolleyes:

Are you that ignorant that it's chump change , it's all about making sure Trump doesn't have a legacy to finish the wall .

I dont care if it cost $20. I dont want to see anything with Drumpfs name on it. Why would you want a con man to have a legacy?

This must get you mad , no bro?

View attachment 235706
Pictures dont make me mad. Sorry. :rolleyes:

There was no con everyone knew Trump was a lefty..

If there was no con why hasnt Mexico written a check for a wall...and liked it? :rolleyes:

It's hard for you to comprehend ain't it, we have three branches of government.. Trump is not a facist dictator like Obama was..

Its not hard for me to understand. Obviously it was hard for you Drumpfsexuals to understand. No one was going to give him the budget for a 30ft wall that spanned the southern border. Sorry but no one is that stupid. Well aside for the dummies that fell for his con. :rolleyes:

Are you that ignorant that it's chump change , it's all about making sure Trump doesn't have a legacy to finish the wall .

I dont care if it cost $20. I dont want to see anything with Drumpfs name on it. Why would you want a con man to have a legacy?

Trump already has a legacy this is about border security..

31353840774_eaf60a0ea1_b.jpg

Your response betrays a lack of sophistication and a large heaping of ignorance. You honestly believe individuals are going to go to home depot and buy 2 30ft ladders to scale a wall? :rolleyes:
I don't think that, but you libs must think that if you think a wall won't stop them.
I know a wall wont stop them. They will just tunnel under it and keep going or blow a hole in it and walk through. :rolleyes:
takes time to dig a tunnel and we have listening posts set up to stop them from doing that.
Blow a hole in it, that would be an act of war.
Wont take much time to dig a tunnel and if you cant stop crossings now with listening posts what good will they do later?

I dont think they will care if its considered an act of war. They will be on the US side. I dont think you guys have really thought this all the way through. :rolleyes:

Let's see you dig a tunnel under my fence ..what do you think the average rapist killer Illegal Mexican is a tunnel rat, with the resources?

If they had the money to dig a tunnel why the fuck would they do it to come to America?

3C654JZWSZBPPBWCBUDCME3WDU.jpg

This must get you mad , no bro?

View attachment 235706
Pictures dont make me mad. Sorry. :rolleyes:

You said Trump doesn't have a legacy..

This is about border security..

New_York_City_Mai_2009_PD_045.jpg

View attachment 235711
I dont want Drumpf to have a positive legacy and this is not about border security no matter how good he conned you into thinking it was. :rolleyes:

I want his legacy to be that of a pampered rich boy whos daddy set him up with millions, he went bankrupt, daddy rescued him, and he conned some idiots into voting him in to be a failure as a POTUS.

Last edited:
I don't think that, but you libs must think that if you think a wall won't stop them.
I know a wall wont stop them. They will just tunnel under it and keep going or blow a hole in it and walk through. :rolleyes:
takes time to dig a tunnel and we have listening posts set up to stop them from doing that.
Wont take much time to dig a tunnel and if you cant stop crossings now with listening posts what good will they do later?

I dont think they will care if its considered an act of war. They will be on the US side. I dont think you guys have really thought this all the way through. :rolleyes:

Let's see you dig a tunnel under my fence ..what do you think the average rapist killer Illegal Mexican is a tunnel rat, with the resources?

If they had the money to dig a tunnel why the fuck would they do it to come to America?

So did broke ass killer rapist Mexicans fund that tunnel under a wall or was it funded by the drug cartel?

If we didn't have a wall already, why did they build a tunnel?

View attachment 235711
I dont want Drumpf to have a positive legacy and this is not about border security no matter how good he conned you into thinking it was. :rolleyes:

I want his legacy to be that of a pampered rich boy whos daddy set him up with millions and he conned some idiots into voting him in to be a failure as a POTUS.

Exactly you want party before country..

You keep on admitting it

Lets say we increase border guards and electronics so that it's impossible for anyone to cross the border without being intercepted and caught. What do you do with them then. You can't simply turn them around and give them a shove. Warehousing them until we can give them the boot out of our country isn't realistic considering how long it takes to process their amnesty claim through a court system. And it's expensive and misses the point of keeping them out in the first place. We don't want to pay for them either through welfare system and Government programs but also not the cost of imprisoning them for months. It isn't cost effective.
And of course we could release them, maybe even tag and release with a gps device. again misses the point of keeping them out.

With a wall they aren't our problem. They don't get here and we don't have to do nothing with them. We can ignore them and their problems. Cheapest way out for us, Americans.

It isn't racial. Even if they were white we wouldn't want them here unless they brought money and/or jobs with them to pay their own way. We want to limit immigration to those who will make our country stronger/richer and keep out those who can't pay their own way.

Wow...now it's begging.

Or we could just treat 2019 the same way we treated 2009, 1999, 1989, 1979, 1969, 1959 etc.... We had immigration. Some of the actors were incredibly bad people but most came to the cities and farms, worked. Sent money back to Mexico I assume, bought things here as well. Lets say there are 20,000,000 illegal aliens in the US. That population is equal to the populations of several states or about the size of Michigan. While it is true that they are not paying property taxes or income taxes; they are paying sales taxes when they go to Wal Mart or JC Penny. This money helps fund the State's expenditures. It's an economic benefit to many communities.

Had Trump not come along and fired up his supporters with these overblown stories of fear and hate, this topic would be almost non existent in the American dialogue.

Look up "illegal immigration" using the title search above. There were something like 200 threads in the last 2 years featuring those keywords.

So did broke ass killer rapist Mexicans fund that tunnel under a wall or was it funded by the drug cartel?

Are you saying drug cartels dont have killer rapist Mexicans in them? :rolleyes:

View attachment 235711

I want his legacy to be that of a pampered rich boy whos daddy set him up with millions and he conned some idiots into voting him in to be a failure as a POTUS.

Another Trump legacy he con you guys to admit your true colors a bunch of snow flakes that hate America and the Constitution..

You lose an election and you cry like little bitches .

Party before country with you

View attachment 235711

You keep on admitting it

If that makes you feel less conned by Drumpf I will allow you to believe it. :rolleyes:

Are you saying drug cartels dont have killer rapist Mexicans in them? :rolleyes:

You keep on saying there is no wall .

There is no wall. There is some fencing in areas where it makes sense to put a fence. :rolleyes:

View attachment 235711

You keep on admitting it

If that makes you feel less conned by Drumpf I will allow you to believe it. :rolleyes:

Who did Trump con?

Why do you keep saying that..

It was the only way to beat Hillary, a lying lefty vs a lying lefty..

There is no wall. There is some fencing in areas where it makes sense to put a fence. :rolleyes:

If there was no wall why do they tunnel under a wall?

It makes no sense..

View attachment 235711

You keep on admitting it

Who did Trump con?

Well he conned you and the other idiots. :rolleyes:

Why do I keep saying that? Because it seems like the fact that you were conned isnt registering with you.

It makes no sense..

Who told you this tunnel was under a wall? :rolleyes:

View attachment 235711

You keep on admitting it

Who did Trump con?

Why do I keep saying that? Because it seems like the fact that you were conned isnt registering with you.

So Trump's history of being a con man has not been reported in the news for like 40 years?

Trump didn't con anyone, we knew the only way to beat a corrupt Hillary is hire a con man lefty like Trump who loves America ..

You keep on admitting it

Who did Trump con?

So Trump's history of being a con man has not been reported in the news for like 40 years?

Trump didn't con anyone, we knew the only way to beat a corrupt Hillary is hire a con man lefty like Trump who loves America ..

No. It was reported even before he ran for POTUS and since then its been a constant stream of reporting on his cons. I think he has surpassed the 5k mark already in cons ran.

Drumpf conned you and the other idiots that supported him. You just admitted he was a con man. :rolleyes:

It makes no sense..

Who told you this tunnel was under a wall? :rolleyes:

Why would they spend millions of dollars digging a hole under open land when they could just walk across ?

So now illegal killer Mexican rapist are stupid according to you?

Forum List

Back