🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why these groomer accusations should offend everyone

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
Pedophilia is among the worst things you can do. And yet...here we have the GOP calling tons of people pedophiles. Even if you dont like those that are being called it, you should be offended by this.

Even more, if someone ever accused me of it,i would probably punch them in the face and file a lawsuit for defamation of character and character assasination.

Pedophilia is among the worst things you can do. And yet...here we have the GOP calling tons of people pedophiles. Even if you dont like those that are being called it, you should be offended by this.

Even more, if someone ever accused me of it,i would probably punch them in the face and file a lawsuit for defamation of character and character assasination.
They'd need an ambulance to the coroner.

One problem.

'Grooming' is not just done by pedophiles.

It is also done by the 'trans' and LQG+ members of society.

When we get a report, or see the see the term groomer used, we check the reference.

If it refers to pedo, they get deleted and warned.

if pedo is not part of the conversation, no action is taken.

Well. I am a conservative Christian public school teacher. And I say with no hesitation that if my fellow conservatives intend to paint most teachers as "groomers" it will work out as well for them as "Defund the police" has for the Left.

There are many terrible issues that need to be fixed in education. This is true.

But the "groomers" situation could turn out just like "Defund the police" if we are not careful. I am all in favor of going after the truly awful ones. Leave the others alone.

One problem.

When we get a report, or see the see the term groomer used, we check the reference.

Straight people have sexual intercourse with children the most as far as stats go yet, for some reason they seem to be left out of the conversation.

Last edited:
Well. I am a conservative Christian public school teacher. And I say with no hesitation that if my fellow conservatives intend to paint most teachers as "groomers" it will work out as well for them as "Defund the police" has for the Left.

There are many terrible issues that need to be fixed in education. This is true.

But the "groomers" situation could turn out just like "Defund the police" if we are not careful. I am all in favor of going after the truly awful ones. Leave the others alone.
A witch hunt only burns the innocent.

Straight people have sexual intercourse with children the most as far as stats go yet, for some reason they seem to be left out of the conversation. I am
What you said doesn't look very well on you at all. I know you didn't mean to say it, but maybe you need to read what you wrote.

An urban dictionary definition of a common term that you choose to let them pervert would hardly win a defamation suit. What is the proper name for someone who grooms dogs, horses, golf greens, snow resort slopes, a person who readies another for a job? You woke bastards are full of shit with your new-speak. Gay means happy. Groomer means someone who grooms. If you feel you are being called a pedophile when someone calls you a groomer then the problem is with you. Do you have a guilty conscience?

We have the left and right using a term they sometimes, well most of the time misuse and I believe they do it purposely to get a knee-jerk reaction that is intended.

I for one can admit and attest that this board does take the words used against another poster seriously and it is dealt with swiftly, so let remember when accusing either side of something you better damn well have the evidence to prove your comment true because this board does not and has never condoned false accusations against member of this board!
One problem.

Look at their leader and the way he behaves. There is no bottom now.

An urban dictionary definition of a common term that you choose to let them pervert would hardly win a defamation suit. What is the proper name for someone who grooms dogs, horses, golf greens, snow resort slopes, a person who readies another for a job? You woke bastards are full of shit with your new-speak. Gay means happy. Groomer means someone who grooms. If you feel you are being called a pedophile when someone calls you a groomer then the problem is with you. Do you have a guilty conscience?
No it's just your vaguries don't work anymore.

We are calling pedophiles, pedophiles. They are being exposed in our schools, and they are the real thing. The pedocrat party is the party of human trafficking and pedophilia.
Apparently you are defending them. And btw, your lawsuits would go nowhere, if the accusations were true.
And you would be charged with assault and probably go to jail.

Forum List

Back