Why they had forbid the Holy Bible in English

koshergirl quote " He doesn't know what he's saying, what a lunatic."
1) 2nd time she used personal ad hominom attacks instead of reasoning of refutation.=protecting the idol Jesus & cult of christianity makes them wormwood=bitter & Poisonous.
2) using an even standard inadvertantly she is calling Jesus a lunatic for "He didn't know what he was saying, what a lunatic."

Brilliant!
I refuted your ridiculous comment that the founders of Christianity opposed an English bible. The rest of your insane rambling is nonsensical and irrelevant.

whai is ridiculous about it? the catholic church which was the church of England was the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-------and it did oppose an English translation of the bible

Hmmm because his original claim is patently false.

Not a single founder of Christianity forbade the Bible being translated to English.

English didn't exist when Christianity was invented or the Christian Church.

Now- the Catholic Church did indeed forbid the translation of the Bible to local languages- not because they cared about the crap the OP brings up- the Catholic Church would have just translated the Latin Bible to English- not from the original Greek and Aramaic- but because the Catholic Church wanted to control the members of the church.

If the OP hadn't sounded like such a complete idiot- and raving anti-Catholic in his original claims, maybe some of us would have bothered to actual bother with the rest of his stuff- I stopped at the first idiocy.

By your standard no founders of Judaism ever said Jesus was their God nor Messiah.
Secondly:
ROMANS founded the one world religion, And Jesus never founded Christianity, it was John who lead the cult of Hanotzrim or Nazarenes before the christ figure stole his flock by having his friend and follower send him off to be beheaded. The Hanotzrim and the Nazarenes became a portion of Christianity but weren't yet the one world religion.
Learn your history. There were Mithraic temples in Tarsus, the Bascilica crosswith the man on it is from the Mithra temple that existed there when they converted it to the church. Study it...

Holy crap, I'm used to crazies in here, but this garbage is just gibberish.

koshergirl quote " He doesn't know what he's saying, what a lunatic."
1) 2nd time she used personal ad hominom attacks instead of reasoning of refutation.=protecting the idol Jesus & cult of christianity makes them wormwood=bitter & Poisonous.
2) using an even standard inadvertantly she is calling Jesus a lunatic for "He didn't know what he was saying, what a lunatic."

Brilliant!
I refuted your ridiculous comment that the founders of Christianity opposed an English bible. The rest of your insane rambling is nonsensical and irrelevant.

whai is ridiculous about it? the catholic church which was the church of England was the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-------and it did oppose an English translation of the bible

Hmmm because his original claim is patently false.

Not a single founder of Christianity forbade the Bible being translated to English.

English didn't exist when Christianity was invented or the Christian Church.

Now- the Catholic Church did indeed forbid the translation of the Bible to local languages- not because they cared about the crap the OP brings up- the Catholic Church would have just translated the Latin Bible to English- not from the original Greek and Aramaic- but because the Catholic Church wanted to control the members of the church.

If the OP hadn't sounded like such a complete idiot- and raving anti-Catholic in his original claims, maybe some of us would have bothered to actual bother with the rest of his stuff- I stopped at the first idiocy.

By your standard no founders of Judaism ever said Jesus was their God nor Messiah.
Secondly:
ROMANS founded the one world religion,...

Oh go off on your religious rant however you want.

I don't really give a damn about your attempt to do whatever the hell you are trying to do.

Your original claim was embaressingly stupid.

And you don't care about that.

Go back to your anti-Catholic- or anti-Christian or whatever the hell rant you are making.

I am just mocking your original stupid claim.

interesting....I see nothing wrong with what Michael said the premise of hist post was why they forbid translating the bible into english...Even the one who was killed translating it admitted he wanted the average person to be able to read the scriptures on their own and figure things out not going through the church to decipher things for them....Unfortunately unlike today many of the people were illiterate and could not understand or did not have copies in the languegue they spoke so they had to go to a priest to interpret things...This way people could use their minds and draw their own interpretations untainted by roman catholic dogma...Michaels point is well taken that many would see the discrepancies he listed and draw their own conclusions which the church could not tolerate....

You are seriously arguing a conspiracy to cut Jesus being a bisexual out of the Bible when the term bisexual isn't even half a century old?

shhh Avatar you are gonna upset Syriusly by your standard revealing that Syriusly is arguing the term Christianity which did not exist for the Hanotzrim cult or the Nazarenes or Yehudites In their era, which used their individual names. :-D

Forum List

Back