Why this forum is predominantly white alt-right userbase?

What do you think? Is this a reflection of modern day america or this is coincidence or this forum was created with this intent to be a platform for alt-right views?

Alt Right is a fiction invented by Hillary and disseminated to her Moonbat followers on 8/25/16.

You won't find a single mention of that phrase prior to Hillary feeding it into the Progressive hivemind on that day

You're completely wrong about that you MSM zombie.

"The Right" is an imprecise term that really just means "not a Communist."

The right includes Libertarians, Republicans, and the fringe elements. The alt-right initially meant the fringe, the racist and conspiracy promoting tiny fraction of the nation. Hillary and her team took the term and launched it at any and every non-Communist. The democrats hold a binary view, there are Communists like themselves, and the alt-right - nothing else.

The utter disgust most of us have for the Republicans, particularly the Jeb Bush type of lackeys who scrape and bow to their Communist masters, helped feed the fiction of a binary world.

It is of course absurd. The only thing someone like me has in common with the alt-right is our mutual opposition to the Communist dictatorship the democrats want to establish. Yes, we landed on the moon, yes the Muslims attacked us on 9/11, no DA JOOOOOOOZZZZ are not making Matzo from the blood of gentile babies.

Oh, and followers of Adolf Hitler are scum who belong with the democrats as they are statest thugs seeking total government.

Last edited:
What do you think? Is this a reflection of modern day america or this is coincidence or this forum was created with this intent to be a platform for alt-right views?

Alt Right is a fiction invented by Hillary and disseminated to her Moonbat followers on 8/25/16.

You won't find a single mention of that phrase prior to Hillary feeding it into the Progressive hivemind on that day
The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely defined group of people with far-right ideologieswho reject mainstream conservatism in favor of white nationalism. White supremacist[1] Richard Spencer initially promoted the term in 2010 in reference to a movement centered on white nationalism, and did so according to the Associated Press to disguise overt racism, white supremacism, and neo-Nazism.[2][3][4] The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during and after the 2016 US presidential election.[5]
In March 2010, Spencer founded AlternativeRight.com, a website he edited until 2012. He has stated that he created the term alt-right.[9]

Hillary is Richard Spencer? Who knew?

Hillary accused anyone not a Communist of being "alt-right," rather than letting it describe the one billtionth percent of the population that it actually does.

It's called "demagoguery" which is the heart of your filthy party, Nazi Pete.

The right includes Libertarians, Republicans, and the fringe elements. The alt-right initially meant the fringe, the racist and conspiracy promoting tiny fraction of the nation. Hillary and her team took the term and launched it at any and every non-Communist. The democrats hold a binary view, there are Communists like themselves, and the alt-right - nothing else.

The utter disgust most of us have for the Republicans, particularly the Jeb Bush type of lackeys who scrape and bow to their Communist masters, helped feed the fiction of a binary world.

It is of course absurd. The only someone like me has in common with the alt-right is our mutual opposition to the Communist dictatorship the democrats want to establish. Yes, we landed on the moon, yes the Muslims attacked us on 9/11, no DA JOOOOOOOZZZZ are not making Matzo from the blood of gentile babies.

Oh, and followers of Adolf Hitler are scum who belong with the democrats as they are statest thugs seeking total government.

You've let yourself be bullied by modern day commies into chasing boogeymen from the 1930s in an attempt to distance yourself from the nazi label that they will attach to you anyway for claiming conservatism.

It is of course absurd. The only someone like me has in common with the alt-right is our mutual opposition to the Communist dictatorship the democrats want to establish. Yes, we landed on the moon, yes the Muslims attacked us on 9/11, no DA JOOOOOOOZZZZ are not making Matzo from the blood of gentile babies.

You've let yourself be bullied by modern day commies into chasing boogeymen from the 1930s in an attempt to distance yourself from the nazi label that they will attach to you anyway for claiming conservatism.

I watched as drooling retards in Charlottesville marched under the flag of an enemy of this nation who we fought a bloody war against.

I watched as drooling retards in Charlottesville marched under the flag of an enemy of this nation who we fought a bloody war against.

Did you now? Show me footage of these nazi flags and armbands you claim were so prevalent at the event. I'll wait.

Did you now? Show me footage of these nazi flags and armbands you claim were so prevalent at the event. I'll wait.
Clearly as a liberal you will not accept any thing he shows you.

Who me? A liberal?
No the other guy.

Clearly as a liberal you will not accept any thing he shows you.

Who me? A liberal?
No the other guy.

Never capitulate on your truth, never hide your truth, never be afraid of the consequences of your truth, speak it, mean it act it, and become it.
Ride. The. Tiger.
radical principles.jpg

What nation? Show me the nation acting in one accord to reach the goal of prosperity for everyone. Show me the nation preserving its heritage even if some disagrees with certain elements of it. Show me the nation safeguarding its manufacturing. Show me that nation controlling its own monetary stability. Show me the nation where there is harmony amongst its population. Show me the nation where its military is for the sole purpose of the defense of the country and not being the enforcer of Globalists interests.

All the while demanding everybody goose step to their own extremely rigid outlook.

True to form, ignorant lefties (pardon the redundancy) think they can simply place labels on people and groups and we all are supposed to treat them as true. Labels like "alt-right", "Nazi", "white supremist", "racist", etc. Most of the left are too stupid to know what those labels actually mean.

Not only that, but the label racist is applied to anybody who DOESN'T hate the right races to hate and the word Nazi is applied to anybody who DOESN'T demand everybody all march in lockstep

Is alt right anyone who disagrees with you? I think you have a serious perception problem, selective hearing, whatever you want to call it. You should actually go outside and talk to actual people...face to face. You'll get your answer then haha

The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely defined group of people with far-right ideologieswho reject mainstream conservatism in favor of white nationalism. White supremacist[1] Richard Spencer initially promoted the term in 2010 in reference to a movement centered on white nationalism, and did so according to the Associated Press to disguise overt racism, white supremacism, and neo-Nazism.[2][3][4] The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during and after the 2016 US presidential election.[5]
In March 2010, Spencer founded AlternativeRight.com, a website he edited until 2012. He has stated that he created the term alt-right.[9]

And never once mentioned at USMB until Hillary fed the name into the Prog hivemind.

You were here, yet you never used the phrase once prior to 8/25/16

And never once mentioned at USMB until Hillary fed the name into the Prog hivemind.

I'm the only one here who self identifies as alt-right, at least as far as I know. Most of this forum's userbase are old people. Alt-right is for the young.

Oh...well....as if USMB was some kind of bellweather......:lol:

stormfront closed, so the scum goes to usmb. awesome.

Where else do the Bodecca socks post? We'll check there too

Where else do the Bodecca socks post? We'll check there too
Of course you will.

Forum List

Back