🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why this Trump pick may back fire on Trump.....

. . . and if one is forgetting the Dems have been winning handily since last fall in state and national elections, many in red districts.

Lol, Trump has been winning and it's not going to stop.
I have asked a zillion times what wins has Trump made...he replaced conservative judges with CONSERVATIVE JUDGES.....AND? Listen, when he began to effect the red meat of issues concerning this country, then lets talk....seperating babies from mothers, which is gonna cost you a fortune in tax dollars soon, the tax break for the rich, another costly venue for you soon, premiums going up this Oct another cost for you, white boy..again, lets talk then...the only thing the man is winning at and I give him props, is keeping fools like you tuned in.

You ask, we tell you, and you deny them all. So why would we bother doing it again? Stop lying for once in your miserable life.

He replaced far righty Scalia with Gorsuch.

He is replacing right of center Kennedy with right of center Kavanaugh.

He is maintaining the status quo of SCOTUS.

If that is winning, OK.

I'm not ecstatic about this nomination, but he does lean right, and as long as he renders his decisions based on Constitutional law, and DOESN'T view the Constitution as an evolving document, then I'm fine with the choice.

DD, I bet he does understand that inevitably COTUS evolves with SCOTUS decisions.

This pick isn’t the best choice Trump could have made. While he most closely approximates Kennedy whom he will be replacing; I find that he isn’t conservative enough to be relied on for the much needed swing votes, that could return the court to order. We need staunch originalists...
And you could have had it and got the votes, but this guy.....has writings that specifically serves the orange guy...you white people, Trump fools, that man could give a fuck about yall, this country, all he cares about is keeping Putin by his side and having the Mueller probe over...you stupid white bastards are nothing but a side game for this man.

The pick, as many cons have pointed out, is not conservative enough for the far right.

He is not an originalist.

Trump is hoping that the pick will protect him when Mueller's report is released.
Dude when are these Trump-panzee's gonna get it through these empty heads of theirs, if it doesn't directly benefit Donald J. Trump, he has no use for it...abiet, the law, nominee's, etc. The man is out to protect himself and I'm thinking this white dude he picked knows it. To me, he had the Rosenthal look on his face when Trump introduced him....like I'm not gonna be your bitch, bitch look!! LOLOLO

Some day sooner than later, all thes Trump nuts are gonna get a serious visit from Karma!!

Predictable and pathetic
Taz, please stop being a stooge for conservatism. Trump don't give a fuck about you people and yaw know it. Time and time again, if it doesn't serve his best interest, his families interest or Putin, the man could give a damn. We all know why he picked this guy and so do you nuts.

Trump does not care about his supporters, his cons who have been conned by the con master.

He cares about himself, nothing else.

Kavanaugh, he hopes, will be his ace in the hole on SCOTUS, nothing more nothing less.

Look.....didn't hear the left complaining when the ACA ruling came down....it Roe vs Wade et. al...

Sorry... time for the left to take a little visit to the Greek Festival. That's the way it works.... don't worry you assholes will survive :hello77:

Listen....you lefties beat buckle up your chinstraps. Highly likely that by 2020, the court is going to be 7-2. Its gonna be 6-3 at worst! Sorry.....your turn to take a gander around the local Greekfest. Have fun!:cul2:

. . . and if one is forgetting the Dems have been winning handily since last fall in state and national elections, many in red districts.
Republicans wouldn't have a chance in hell of winning anything if they didn't cheat, lie and scare the hell out of ignorant white hillbillies and trash can white women

Trump does not care about his supporters, his cons who have been conned by the con master.

He cares about himself, nothing else.

Kavanaugh, he hopes, will be his ace in the hole on SCOTUS, nothing more nothing less.
His biggest accomplishment will be replacing Ruth Gingsberg, that selfish old wasted pile of liberal shit, who should have left under fuckin Obama. Btween her and Comey, I don't know who I hate the most...this bitch knows she's not gonna last forever and yet, the bitch is gonna do it under Trump??

Look.....didn't hear the left complaining when the ACA ruling came down....it Roe vs Wade et. al...

Sorry... time for the left to take a little visit to the Greek Festival. That's the way it works.... don't worry you assholes will survive :hello77:
Yeah But why bring more republicans into the world?

Republicans wouldn't have a chance in hell of winning anything if they didn't cheat, lie and scare the hell out of ignorant white hillbillies and trash can white women
Wife almost smacked a white hillbilly witch at the Docs office this morning Too bad she was there for a bad shoulder

Yeah But why bring more republicans into the world?

Well if that happened after a Greek Festival that would be something:2up:

One of the reasons Trump won was because many Americans didn't want that idiot Crooked Hillary picking any Justices. Not after the two partisan ding bats that Obama picked. Democrats can't be trusted.

Talked about backfire but Obama picking those two shitheads had a lot to do with the energy that elected Trump. Well that and Obama being the worst President we ever had and Crooked Hillary having more baggage than Delta Airlines.

One of the reasons Trump won was because many Americans didn't want that idiot Crooked Hillary picking any Justices. Not after the two partisan ding bats that Obama picked. Democrats can't be trusted.

Talked about backfire but Obama picking those two shitheads had a lot to do with the energy that elected Trump. Well that and Obama being the worst President we ever had and Crooked Hillary having more baggage than Delta Airlines.
“Malakas”,,,,to you too

Forum List

Back