🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why this Trump pick may back fire on Trump.....

One of the reasons Trump won was because many Americans didn't want that idiot Crooked Hillary picking any Justices. Not after the two partisan ding bats that Obama picked. Democrats can't be trusted.

Talked about backfire but Obama picking those two shitheads had a lot to do with the energy that elected Trump. Well that and Obama being the worst President we ever had and Crooked Hillary having more baggage than Delta Airlines.
Trump is as bad as Clinton, and he is the most divisive president in our history.

This pick isn’t the best choice Trump could have made. While he most closely approximates Kennedy whom he will be replacing; I find that he isn’t conservative enough to be relied on for the much needed swing votes, that could return the court to order. We need staunch originalists...
Stauch originalists... Yeah, we need more people who think slavery is OK, that blacks are 3/5ths human, that only wealthy white male landowners should be able to vote, and that women are chattel. Yippee!

The failed interpretations of Trumps pick.....Trump picked this guy not because of his views on abortions, his conservatism, his nice little girly family...but because of his writings on "bothering a sitting president, who's busy". In hindsight, after sitting on the Starr council to impeach Clinton over a fuckin slut and her dress, the man WAS RIGHT!!! Ken Starr along with republicans wasted valuable time and money trying to indict Clinton, when issues of grave concern loomed over his white house and the country.

Trump seizing on his writings, is now using this guy, as he did Rosenthal and tried to do with Comey, is now trying to serve his interest only. We all know the man will be confirmed with the help of democrats but for some strange reason and don't ask me why, but this pick I gotta a feeling is gonna back fire in Trumps face, like the others did and here's why.....Clinton's shit was petty, TRUMPS SHIT IS NOT!!

I disagree. A President should be held accountable for what he does and justice delayed is justice denied.

Once out of office, Trump, if he is alive, will be toast for the Southern District of New York.

This pick isn’t the best choice Trump could have made. While he most closely approximates Kennedy whom he will be replacing; I find that he isn’t conservative enough to be relied on for the much needed swing votes, that could return the court to order. We need staunch originalists...
Stauch originalists... Yeah, we need more people who think slavery is OK, that blacks are 3/5ths human, that only wealthy white male landowners should be able to vote, and that women are chattel. Yippee!

Tough shit s0n....its Greekfest times for you guys.:113:

One of the reasons Trump won was because many Americans didn't want that idiot Crooked Hillary picking any Justices. Not after the two partisan ding bats that Obama picked. Democrats can't be trusted.

Talked about backfire but Obama picking those two shitheads had a lot to do with the energy that elected Trump. Well that and Obama being the worst President we ever had and Crooked Hillary having more baggage than Delta Airlines.
Trump is as bad as Clinton, and he is the most divisive president in our history.

Only you Moon Bats think making this country great again is "divisive".

What was divisive was when that asshole Obama played the race card all the time and used the government to fund all the greedy special interest groups. He raided the treasury and went into debt to increase welfare and pay off all the shitheads that supported him.

That is what pissed off heartland America and elected Trump.

Obama was a failure. He increased poverty, decreased family income, increased debt, screwed up health care and had dismal economic growth in his eight years. He appointed two partisan Left Wing kunts to the Supreme Court.

No wonder the Democrats lost 1,000 national seats, The House, the Senate and the Presidency and don't get to pick the new Supreme Court Justices.

Trump does not care about his supporters, his cons who have been conned by the con master.

He cares about himself, nothing else.

Kavanaugh, he hopes, will be his ace in the hole on SCOTUS, nothing more nothing less.
His biggest accomplishment will be replacing Ruth Gingsberg, that selfish old wasted pile of liberal shit, who should have left under fuckin Obama. Btween her and Comey, I don't know who I hate the most...this bitch knows she's not gonna last forever and yet, the bitch is gonna do it under Trump??

Lol !
I've been thinking about this all day, the left is shitting it's pants now more than ever and mad as hell that dinosoar Ginsburg didn't get out three or four years ago ! :113::auiqs.jpg::biggrin::clap2::dance::iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301:

Trump is the most divisive President we have ever had, and he certainly is not making our country great again.

He can't get a wall built.

He can't handle the immigration issues quickly and effectively.

He can't the Mexicans, much less the North Koreans or Canadians, to do what he wants.

He has raised the debt yet again, and will again in the future.

Obama fought the Bush failures, helped those thrown into poverty and decrease in income because of GOP failures, got those in need health care, and his last two years of the recovery had a better GDP than the whore monger now in office.

The Dems are winning steadily in district red and blue since last fall, and have little reason to think that, despite the reviving Obama economy, that will be impeded by GOP success this fall.

I can credit Trump with appointing two right of center Justices instead of crazy people like Scalia or to the far right.

The Alt Right and Far Right have failed to gain much and have indeed failed much.

We are reading strange Alt Right comments from a parallel universe? That makes no sense in terms of reality. Trump served himself, not his followers.

Alt Left is butthurt because they don't get a vote in the new Supreme Court Justice.

Too bad, so sad. If they weren't so bat shit Left Wing crazy then maybe more people would vote for Democrats.

I wonder if we are reading strange Alt Right comments from a parallel universe? They make little sense in terms of reality. Trump served himself, not his followers.

The failed interpretations of Trumps pick...... because of his writings on "bothering a sitting president, who's busy".

You, like many other idiots, fail to interpret Kavanaugh's words correctly.

A sitting president cannot be tried for a crime until he is impeached. If a president is impeached, they are no longer a sitting president; and; thus, can be "bothered" and tried/possibly convicted of a crime.

The president is a very busy person, so, if Congress wants to investigate any wrongdoing, let them do so, but don't interfere with the day to day operations of the executive branch until the investigation is concluded and wrongdoing is found.

The failed interpretations of Trumps pick...... because of his writings on "bothering a sitting president, who's busy".

You, like many other idiots, fail to interpret Kavanaugh's words correctly.

A sitting president cannot be tried for a crime until he is impeached. If a president is impeached, they are no longer a sitting president; and; thus, can be "bothered" and tried/possibly convicted of a crime.

The president is a very busy person, so, if Congress wants to investigate any wrongdoing, let them do so, but don't interfere with the day to day operations of the executive branch until the investigation is concluded and wrongdoing is found.
Bothering the president wasn't a concern to him when Clinton was in office. Guess his views have conveniently shifted now that the president is a Repug.

Bothering the president wasn't a concern to him when Clinton was in office. Guess his views have conveniently shifted now that the president is a Repug.

Clinton served almost 20 years ago. The country back then had a surplus, and minorities knew how to keep their mouths shut and not throw a protest rally about every fucking thing. I miss those days. With that said, I don't care about 20 years ago... I care about today.

Today the landscape is not divisive enough. The right needs to up the ante tenfold....stick that bumpy right in the pooper at every opportunity. Hold protests that make antifa gatherings look like Christmas parades in Scratchmyassville USA.....events that force media coverage with lots and lots of angry white men out there who have long had it with the America hater assholes. Call out publically the identity politics fakery for what it is...and relentlessly so. Mobilize the Kanye inspired blacks who have been getting boned in the butt for two generations. Go to DC and invite the limpwristers to show up.....an open invitation!
The trigger of real division needs to be flipped by the right....the army of non-limpwrister white men who number in the tens of millions and just need a little green light.:2up::deal::deal:

Forum List

Back