Why Trump Can Win NY

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — While Republican front-runner Donald Trump continues to make waves nationally for his comments about banning Muslims from traveling to the country, lawmakers in two very different states are proposing that all refugees register with the government.

Registration bills are being proposed in both New York State and in South Carolina, where if refugees commit an act of terrorism, their sponsors, under the bill, could be held liable. South Carolina, New York State consider refugee registries
Reality sets in, seems one of his major issues is front and center .........makes ya go.....hhhhmmmmm

1. This mod is a joke. Not mature at all and shouldn't even be a mod
2. NY like Illinois is held hostage by its HUGE population centers. Take away Shitcago and Jew york city and both states would be moderately republican.

Funny they said same thing about Ventura
2. NY like Illinois is held hostage by its HUGE population centers. Take away Shitcago and Jew york city and both states would be moderately republican.
Better yet, let`s eliminate voting by anyone with an IQ above room temperature and there`s no stopping that orange haired pig.
Ventura was elected president? I think I missed something.

Better yet, let`s eliminate voting by anyone with an IQ above room temperature and there`s no stopping that orange haired pig.
Oh so now you are in favor of testing before allowing people to vote!? Well hell democrats were all for that back in the 50's and 60's.

Gov of Blue state.......

I must have missed Ventura's New York campaign.
Comparison is blue state elected him.....when everyone said he had no chance and he spent virtually zero dollars to win, Why.....same reason Trump can win nationally, the two parties werent listening.....and now we have a major Trump issue front and ctr in their politics

But a whole 1,000 people came out to protest Trump.
A WHOLE 1,000.
Do they realize how embarrassing that is to themselves?

New York is Trump's natural constituency. He is the most favorite of favorite sons. Of course he will carry New York.

I must have missed Ventura's New York campaign.
Comparison is blue state elected him.....when everyone said he had no chance and he spent virtually zero dollars to win, Why.....same reason Trump can win nationally, the two parties werent listening.....and now we have a major Trump issue front and ctr in their politics

Ventura is a fairly liberal guy. He wasn't a conservative nor did he run as a Republican. He ran as a third party candidate and his celebrity status propelled him forward. He was liked by most people. Trump is hated by a shit ton of people.

Ventura loved......???? Good one.... Donald may end up as third party yet with all scheming going on. Ventura ran on..wait for it .....tax cuts and reform.....ooooops

Forum List

Back