Why Trump´s Stimulus is coming slowly

Whelp -- I can't tell if I got paid or not. Bank site won't open. But now its home page says "the Federal stimulus payment has been applied to your account" --- but this is the home page, before you sign in.
y'all have banks?

Shore, that lean-to shack down ta Sam Drucker's Genital Store. He keeps the money under a floorboard.
Cain't be too careful with money, look what happened to Stringbean.

Oh wait, that was Tennessee.
Lol we need a middle finger emoji

Look at the trains in towns democrats run, all the same tech, nothing progresses where they are

Whelp -- I can't tell if I got paid or not. Bank site won't open. But now its home page says "the Federal stimulus payment has been applied to your account" --- but this is the home page, before you sign in.
y'all have banks?

Shore, that lean-to shack down ta Sam Drucker's Genital Store. He keeps the money under a floorboard.

What, like this li'l guy? :fu:

Ain't he cute? I taught him ever'thang he knows.

Eventually got into the bank account, but it's not there.

Fortunately I already have new tires.

Epilogue for those who may need it: the bank told me they're getting paid by the IRS in waves, and that the next wave will be next week.

Wife and I got ours this morning.

A cut has already gone to the two charities we support. We're saving the rest to pay the increased income tax bill we'll see next year due to the bracket-creep this will induce.

If you get a check or direct deposit think this through:

Government big enough to give you everything
is big enough to take away everything.

I got mine and so did everyone I've talked to about it....I know that doesn't prove anything but just thought I'd toss that in the mix....

Well talk to me cuz I ain't seen it.
$1200 bucks...direct deposit into my account....they sent my ex wife's $1200 to my account too:dunno:.....should I tell her?.....:muahaha:...just kidding I wrote her a check yesterday....

See, I wouldn't do that for my ex. :eusa_snooty:
I gave $600 to my daughter for her birthday...and used the other $600 for new tires....
New tires are the best. I love new tires. Everyone should buy new tires. New tires are great.
I'm being serious. Tires get overlooked. Some people put off buying tires like the plague.
Get 'em now while you can. By the way...

Don't buy China bomb tires.
But... Chinese tires? Total shite. Out of round garbage.

An old woman gets new tires. She drives back to the tire store. The store manager gets an earful from the woman. She yells at him saying "My car is vibrating and I'm really shookin' up about it!"

Most advanced tire factory in the world is in China, making Doublecoin truck tires. While I won't use them (I'm actually sending back 4 tires tomorrow because they're from China), China makes plenty of good tires.

Well, if you have direct deposit and that is how you are getting your stimulus check, then cool, they are starting to show up in bank accounts.

Unfortunately, if you are like me and don't do DDS for your taxes and get a check instead, there is going to be a delay. Seems that Trump has decided that he has to have his name on every check in the memo line.

Yanno.......................I've received government checks damn near all my life (was a military brat who joined the military and made a career of it), but NEVER have I ever seen a president have to have his name on it. And, while the Treasury is claiming this modification won't cause delays, it's gonna. Never have I seen such a narcissistic person as Trump. Even when Jr. sent out his 300.00 checks he never put his name on them. And, while Jr. did want to include a note telling them it was a stimulus check from him, people said it would politicize the stimulus, and that wasn't a good idea. Apparently, Trump didn't get the memo.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's name will be printed on the stimulus checks that the Internal Revenue Service will be sending to tens of millions of Americans around the country, in an unprecedented move finalized this week.

The Treasury Department confirmed the decision in a statement Wednesday. It marks the first time a president's name has appeared on any IRS payments, either refund checks or other stimulus checks that have been mailed during past economic crises.

The tires on my MINI are made in Romania.

A Mini?

Surprising!

The shine of your true liberalmobile fading?

No, a MINI. BMW uses the all-caps to distinguish its ownership of the brand from the original British Mini. If I had the Morris version it would be "Mini". This is the heavier, bulkier one, although it still corners as if it's on rails.

Well, if you have direct deposit and that is how you are getting your stimulus check, then cool, they are starting to show up in bank accounts.

Unfortunately, if you are like me and don't do DDS for your taxes and get a check instead, there is going to be a delay. Seems that Trump has decided that he has to have his name on every check in the memo line.

Yanno.......................I've received government checks damn near all my life (was a military brat who joined the military and made a career of it), but NEVER have I ever seen a president have to have his name on it. And, while the Treasury is claiming this modification won't cause delays, it's gonna. Never have I seen such a narcissistic person as Trump. Even when Jr. sent out his 300.00 checks he never put his name on them. And, while Jr. did want to include a note telling them it was a stimulus check from him, people said it would politicize the stimulus, and that wasn't a good idea. Apparently, Trump didn't get the memo.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's name will be printed on the stimulus checks that the Internal Revenue Service will be sending to tens of millions of Americans around the country, in an unprecedented move finalized this week.

The Treasury Department confirmed the decision in a statement Wednesday. It marks the first time a president's name has appeared on any IRS payments, either refund checks or other stimulus checks that have been mailed during past economic crises.

I still got nothing even though I did file with my bank direct deposit info and the bank says it's distributed them. It says to consult the IRS site to track what's going on, so I did and got "Payment Status Not Available". So who knows, I may be waiting on one of those personally spat-upon Rump checks. I'll wite-out the T.

I still got nothing even though I did file with my bank direct deposit info and the bank says it's distributed them. It says to consult the IRS site to track what's going on, so I did and got "Payment Status Not Available". So who knows, I may be waiting on one of those personally spat-upon Rump checks. I'll wite-out the T.

You might not want to do that. If you modify a US government check in any way, they can call it null and void and refuse to pay you. I was a Personnelman in the Navy for over 20 years, and I have experience with this.

You might not want to do that. If you modify a US government check in any way, they can call it null and void and refuse to pay you. I was a Personnelman in the Navy for over 20 years, and I have experience with this.

I can dream, can't I?

Appreciate the tip, I knew that. But I have in the past wited-out my driver's license line where it listed (get this) my social security number. Have also wited-out some license plate mottoes like changing the tired and inane "First in Flight" to "Fist in Fight" and modifying the Louisiana plate from "Sportsman's Paradise" to "Po Man's Paradise".

I can dream, can't I?

Yeah, you can dream, but unfortunately, you can't modify your check like you want to, otherwise it can be refused.

Yeah, I'd like to do the same thing.

Some people are still waiting for Trump´s money. Don´t wait any longer but check whether it went to a wrong account, maybe at your tax preparer bank. If you don´t have an account or any other problem that prevents you from receiving a giro transfer, or if you want to check whether your money has been transferred, you can use IRS´ new web app:

(Of course, for this information, you will send 10 % of your Economic Impact Payment to "Bleipriester" :D)

Wife and I got ours this morning.

A cut has already gone to the two charities we support. We're saving the rest to pay the increased income tax bill we'll see next year due to the bracket-creep this will induce.

If you get a check or direct deposit think this through:

Government big enough to give you everything
is big enough to take away everything.

We're saving the rest to pay the increased income tax bill we'll see next year due to the bracket-creep this will induce.

It's not taxable, it won't touch your bracket.

y'all have banks?

What's wrong with this one? :fu:

I don't get no TrumpCheck. :boo_hoo14:

It is because of the ancient computer systems that are still not replaced. They use a software from 1959 and are struggling to find experts.

FWIW, the Dept of Treasury wanted to update their systems about 20 years ago, but when given the estimate of what it would cost, Congress declined to approve it. Now it would cost even more.

But there is a very easy fix to all of this: reopen the economy sooner than later and people won't need the money as bad.

Forum List

Back