Why Trump Was Charged On Secret Documents And Clinton, Pence Were Not

It just depends on who has the documents. Many have been arrested and convicted for less. But my point is senator Biden had absolutely no authorization to have classified documents in his home. Presidents do.

Well you changed your argument.

Where did I do that?

You argued as a Senator Biden wasn't permitted access to classified info. After pointing out that Senators can have access, you argued he wasn't permitted to have that at home. As far as I know that could be true or untrue. I have no idea.

You argued as a Senator Biden wasn't permitted access to classified info. After pointing out that Senators can have access, you argued he wasn't permitted to have that at home. As far as I know that could be true or untrue. I have no idea.
You're right I said senator Biden had no authority to have classified documents in his home
Biden had documents dating back to when he was a senator. Senators have clearance to view them in the Senate sqif
Here you go
Senator Biden had no authority to have any classified documents what so ever.
To have would mean he had them in his home

Trump's intent in taking the documents is still unknown.
But can be assumed to be nefarious, given his lies and obstruction.

That's what happens when you act tha way. When you cooperate, you get the benefit of the doubt.

When you steal and lie and obstruct, you don't.

These are lessons we learn as children.

Yeah, he cooperated AFTER HAVING THEM ILLEGALLY FOR DECADES!!!!
GTFOH with your bullshit double standard made up lies about fake statutes!!!!!
That's right. He cooperated, no apparent nefarious intent, no charges.

Again, we learn these simple lessons as children. But Trump turned his cult's brains to mush. Now they have no principles or ethics.

Biden and Pence get the benefit of the doubt, and the orange pile of shit does not. And that is because of the criminal actions taken by the orange pile of shit in lieu of cooperating.

It's very simple. But the cult cannot accept this. So you invent hilarious fantasies and try to delude yourselves.

This claim that somehow Biden is squeaky clean after possession of classified documents that he most likely SHARED with his communist Chinese handlers is SO FUCKING PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!
:banghead:

That's right. He cooperated, no apparent nefarious intent, no charges.

Again, we learn these simple lessons as children. But Trump turned his cult's brains to mush. Now they have no principles or ethics.

Biden and Pence get the benefit of the doubt, and the orange pile of shit does not. And that is because of the criminal actions taken by the orange pile of shit in lieu of cooperating.

It's very simple. But the cult cannot accept this. So you invent hilarious fantasies and try to delude yourselves.
Projecting and gaslighting damn you cultists have it bad

Forum List

Back