Why Trump Was Charged On Secret Documents And Clinton, Pence Were Not

This claim that somehow Biden is squeaky clean after possession of classified documents that he most likely SHARED with his communist Chinese handlers is SO FUCKING PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!
:banghead:
That isn't the claim. That's your crybaby strawman. The claim is that the criminal intent is not there. Unlike the obvious criminal intent of your orange God.

That isn't the claim. That's your crybaby strawman. The claim is that the criminal intent is not there. Unlike the obvious criminal intent of your orange God.
How the FUCK do you know about his INTENT?????????
You are pulling that bs OUT OF YOUR ASS!!!!!!

We can't assume any bad intent, because he cooperated. Same for Pence. That's the benefit of the doubt the orange slob pissed away when he went on his crime spree.

It's so simple. But you can't accept it, because cult.
The GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT EXPRESS chugs on!!!!!!
Wooooooooot woooooooooot

He cOoPeRaTeD AFTER possessing them for DECADES!!!!
You subverted assholes ASSume a LOT!!!!!!!

Concerning Biden, well, as Trump lawyers argued when he was in office, a sitting President can't be charged with a crime.

As far as Clinton goes, I doubt they even knew stuff was missing and only looked into it after they heard stuff from the Australian. They investigated things and discovered the similarity between Ralph Kramden's mother-in-law and Donald Trump.

Care4all Just for you
Some of the classified documents and “surrounding materials” dated from Biden’s tenure in the Senate, where he represented Delaware from 1973 to 2009, according to his lawyer, Bob Bauer. Other documents were from his tenure as vice-president in the Obama administration, from 2009 through 2017, Bauer said.

Care4all Just for you
Some of the classified documents and “surrounding materials” dated from Biden’s tenure in the Senate, where he represented Delaware from 1973 to 2009, according to his lawyer, Bob Bauer. Other documents were from his tenure as vice-president in the Obama administration, from 2009 through 2017, Bauer said.
Biden was on the Senate foreign Affairs committee, which gave him and the other committee members, classified document clearance.

Fucking Pence he is a true cocksucker. The only reason I can't vote Republican is because of the infatuation with "Evangelicals" cultist cocksuckers. I don't want any association with those fuckers. Jerry Farwell, Haggart, all those homo cocksuckers

WE are a mess, we are not a United States, We could not be any more divided than WE are now. And we sure did not get here
All in the last three years. So where did it start who loud long and vocal said every agency we have was Bad corrupt no good.
Can we admit WE have problems? or are we just going to blame everyone and everyone else. Take no action to improve ANYTHING.

You are never going to convince me that it was only Trump who took them intentionally.
---------------------------------------------------------
Could anybody convince you that Trump lied about 'em?
Had employees move them to foil investigators?
Attempted to hide them?
Defied a subpoena seeking them?

And all of that 'intentionally'?

Attempted to hide them?

Derp

Attempted to hide them?

I'm not trying to defend Trump. It's odd you would think I was.

But can be assumed to be nefarious, given his lies and obstruction.
When you cooperate, you get the benefit of the doubt. When you steal and lie and obstruct, you don't.
True that.
All responsible ethical adults know that.
Known it since childhood. v
------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • GTFOH with your bullshit double standard made up lies
  • is SO FUCKING PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!
  • How the FUCK do you know about his INTENT?????????
  • You are pulling that bs OUT OF YOUR ASS!!!!!!
  • GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT
  • you subverted assholes
This "intent" angle the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies are going for here is OBTUCE!
------------------------------------------
Would MAGA & QAnon exist if our insufficiently educated didn't resort to vulgarity, anger, and personal insults?
I dunno. Just askin'.
---------------------------------------------------------------

"Derp" = Bigreb surrenders.

OK. We be cool.
It's just the internet Bigreb.
No real harm. No real foul.
Your argument was silly anyway, so it is good you surrender and move on.
Move on to something where you can present your avatar in a more favorable light.
So good on you.

True that.
All responsible ethical adults know that.
Known it since childhood. v
------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------
Would MAGA & QAnon exist if our insufficiently educated didn't resort to vulgarity, anger, and personal insults?
I dunno. Just askin'.
---------------------------------------------------------------

"Derp" = Bigreb surrenders.

OK. We be cool.
It's just the internet Bigreb.
No real harm. No real foul.
Your argument was silly anyway, so it is good you surrender and move on.
Move on to something where you can present your avatar in a more favorable light.
So good on you.
No surrender to your ignorant ass.
Senator Biden had no authority to keep classified documents in his home.

Forum List

Back