Why Trump Was Charged On Secret Documents And Clinton, Pence Were Not

Government protocol, otherwise as it pertains to official government business. Don't give this bull shite of them being birthday party memories and other such ludicrous stupidity you knuckleheads and her tried to sell the public on.

You mean Hillary wouldn't want people digging through her personal correspondence with friends and family?

Gee, why would that be?

Could it be because Pervert Ken Starr (hopefully burning in Hell right now) spent 70 million dollars investigating her husband's sex life?

You mean Hillary wouldn't want people digging through her personal correspondence with friends and family?

Gee, why would that be?

Could it be because Pervert Ken Starr (hopefully burning in Hell right now) spent 70 million dollars investigating her husband's sex life?
Correspondence with friends and family eh ? Ok, if you say so... 😂

Correspondence with friends and family eh ? Ok, if you say so...

Everything she sent as a State Department official went through the State Department server.

Why do I get the feeling you don't understand how computers work?

It sure seems like you are just making shit up. I don’t believe you. You can’t back it up.
It's already been backed up on multiple fronts, and in multiple layers, but your game is to play dumb, be in denial or to just simply ignore the facts. It's a new and/or old strategy of you leftist, and for now it's unfortunately working on the new generations of the groomed and gullible in America....

Everything she sent as a State Department official went through the State Department server.

Why do I get the feeling you don't understand how computers work?
Why do I get the feeling you are trying to run cover ?

Why do I get the feeling you are trying to run cover ?

Run cover for what? That she received emails from staffers who didn't follow protocols? Everyone agrees that happened and is probably still happening.

Condi Rice and Colin Powell did the same thing.

Explain why it’s a crime for Trump, but not Hillary or Biden..,,go!
It has already been stated. It has already been pointed out that Trump, unlike anyone else you mention, tried hiding the data. Trump is the only one that lied about having it. Trump is the only one that is caught ON TAPE sharing it with unauthorized people ON PURPOSE and WITH FULL KNOLEDGE IT WAS ILLEGAL. He even directly states it on tape. He was the only one that ordered people to illegally move the documents in order to conceal their presence. I could go on but you were about to lie about all the above and I would not want to interrupt that.

You keep making up imaginary legal standards and expect me to believe them....not going to happen!

Bide had classified documents, so did Hillary, but the Bad Orange man, WHO WAS PRESIDENT is charged....because...he...hurt...mah....feelz
You say that but I do not have imaginary legal standards. I am using ACTUAL legal standards as evidenced by the existing legal case against Trump. You, on the other hand, have made up legal fantasies considering you STILL cannot articulate the difference in the cases. They are not even remotely similar but that does not matter to you precisely because you are making bullshit standards up.

You do not have anything whatsoever to back your bullshit up.

You say that but I do not have imaginary legal standards. I am using ACTUAL legal standards as evidenced by the existing legal case against Trump. You, on the other hand, have made up legal fantasies considering you STILL cannot articulate the difference in the cases. They are not even remotely similar but that does not matter to you precisely because you are making bullshit standards up.

You do not have anything whatsoever to back your bullshit up.
So why weren’t Hillary and Biden charged??

It has already been stated. It has already been pointed out that Trump, unlike anyone else you mention, tried hiding the data. Trump is the only one that lied about having it. Trump is the only one that is caught ON TAPE sharing it with unauthorized people ON PURPOSE and WITH FULL KNOLEDGE IT WAS ILLEGAL. He even directly states it on tape. He was the only one that ordered people to illegally move the documents in order to conceal their presence. I could go on but you were about to lie about all the above and I would not want to interrupt that.
So if a bank robber gives the money back — eventually— there’s no crime? See how ridiculous and imaginary your legal standard becomes?

It's already been backed up on multiple fronts, and in multiple layers, but your game is to play dumb, be in denial or to just simply ignore the facts. It's a new and/or old strategy of you leftist, and for now it's unfortunately working on the new generations of the groomed and gullible in America....
Ever notice you guys always tell people what to believe but never why they should believe it?

It’s the authoritarianism sneaking out.

So if a bank robber gives the money back — eventually— there’s no crime? See how ridiculous and imaginary your legal standard becomes?
Do you understand you just fell ass backwards into why it doesn't matter if trump paid back the fraudulent loans, and why his assets can be confiscated?

JFC Frank, have you not read ANY of the thread? Or the OP?
Fuck you and you two tiered lawfare "justice" HYPOCRISY!!!
You can claim the same BULLSHIT over and over and over again it's still and will always be Stalinist Marxist Leninist BULLSHIT

Forum List

Back