Why Trump Was Charged On Secret Documents And Clinton, Pence Were Not

Neither Trump, Pence, or Biden is being charged with having the documents because that would require intent and knowingly taking the documemnts. Since the packing would have been done by aids and staff, that wouldn't be able to be proved.

Pence and Biden voluntarily returned the documents and voluntarily submitted to FBI searches to ensure there were no others.

FPOTUS#45 on the other hand is being charged with willful retention (once he knew about them), failure to return when ordered, and obstruction for attempting to hide the documents.

But you knew that and just choose to ignore it.

WW
You don't know a single fucking thing about America laws

CF

Doesn't state where those records are to be held though does it ? That is why the documents were allowed to leave the confines of their so called secure place, and then to be stored in other places by those who are allowed to do so by way of the documents status or classifications.
The records are to be held by the government where the government decides.

The government did not decide to store any of them in Donald Trump’s bathroom. Those documents were not in custody of the government as the law requires.

The records are to be held by the government where the government decides.

The government did not decide to store any of them in Donald Trump’s bathroom. Those documents were not in custody of the government as the law requires.
But we can jam in Joe's Garage, eh?
:rolleyes:

Doesn't state where those records are to be held though does it ?

1701526777417.png

Actually it does.

The law says the records must me turned over to the NARA and they assume full custody and control.

It goes on to say that such documents will be stored in an archive facility operated by the United States.

MAL is not a NARA activity, or is it a United States government facility. It's a social club. The image below is not an NARA approved storage facility.

WW
1701527008000.png

You don't know a single fucking thing about America laws

CF

Obviously I know more than you, probably because I actually read the laws I discuss and the relevant court documents.

Not just listen to FPOTUS#45 or his cults talking heads on selected news outlets and YouTube channels.

WW

Yes I did, including this...

View attachment 866838

And this...

View attachment 866839

It wasn't the NARA that reclaimed the documents, it was the FBI executing a search warrant issued by a Federal Court based on probable cause that a crime had been (or was being) committed.

Both show you read a headline and didn't read your own article.

Try the actual court documents next time.

WW
Same FBI let Hillary off ok

But we can jam in Joe's Garage, eh?
:rolleyes:
They can't put lipstick on a pig no matter how hard they try. 😂

It's truly entertaining in a constant eye popping way.. I have to give it to them though, otherwise that they are creative until they get caught in their own bull shite.. 😂

View attachment 866860

Actually it does.

The law says the records must me turned over to the NARA and they assume full custody and control.

It goes on to say that such documents will be stored in an archive facility operated by the United States.

MAL is not a NARA activity, or is it a United States government facility. It's a social club. The image below is not an NARA approved storage facility.

WW
View attachment 866861
Depends on what's in those boxes... Do you know what's in those boxes ? No you don't. Oh and you mean the same government that has been derelict in it's duties for decades upon decades now, otherwise that turned the laws of this country into a political weaponized boxing arena ? That government ?

Depends on what's in those boxes... Do you know what's in those boxes ? No you don't. Oh and you mean the same government that has been derelict in it's duties for decades upon decades now, otherwise that turned the laws of this country into a political weaponized boxing arena ? That government ?
We know those boxes were used to store classified documents (among other things).

1701531601441.jpeg

Thanks Nauta.

Nope. Hillairy violated the fuck out of classified material.
Trump walked off with hundreds of documents that were clearly and unmistakably marked classified.

Clinton did not. Everything she had was declared classified after she turned over her emails.

Show me the Bad Orange Man, I'll show you the crime
You can’t blame other people for Trump’s stupidity. Taking home hundreds of classified documents was stupid. Trying to hide them from the DoJ was even dumber.

What I find about FPOTUS#45's legal troubles in both the NY Civil case and the various felony criminal cases (both federal and state)...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... Is that the evidence and testimony that will be presented in court is coming from FPOTUS#45's own staff and loyalists. It's not the DEMs that will be hanging him by his own petard, it will be his own people.

WW

Obviously I know more than you, probably because I actually read the laws I discuss and the relevant court documents.

Not just listen to FPOTUS#45 or his cults talking heads on selected news outlets and YouTube channels.

WW

I was my sons study partner when he took and passed the bar on his first attempt.

You are grasping at straws with you pathetic appeal to Trump, all that does is highlights your TDS. There's no additional "but he didn't turn over the classified documents when we asked him" crime

Show me the Bad Orange Man, I'll show you the crime -- Progressive TDS Sufferers since 2017

I was my sons study partner when he took and passed the bar on his first attempt.

You are grasping at straws with you pathetic appeal to Trump, all that does is highlights your TDS. There's no additional "but he didn't turn over the classified documents when we asked him" crime

1701538707597.png

Again you demonstrate your lack of knowledge about both the law and the case.

Since you brought your son into the discussion, did he have to use lots of crayon's when trying to explain things to you?

My daughter is currently an AF JAG, she didn't need a study partner to pass the VA bar the first time. She did it on her own.

WW

We know those boxes were used to store classified documents (among other things).

View attachment 866873

Thanks Nauta.
Wow, look at those so called "classified documents" thrown all over that floor like that, so did the government do that ? You know the one that thinks those documents are so highly sensitive and classified ???? When will you knuckleheads snap out of it, and realize that your bull shite has been exposed ??

Forum List

Back