Why Trump Was Charged On Secret Documents And Clinton, Pence Were Not

Wow, look at those so called "classified documents" thrown all over that floor like that, so did the government do that ? You know the one that thinks those documents are so highly sensitive and classified ???? When will you knuckleheads snap out of it, and realize that your bull shite has been exposed ??
The boxes were haphazardly stacked and one fell, exposing the contents, including a classified document.

This photo was taken by Nauta and texted to a coworker. It had nothing to do with the government.

I don’t know what you think you’re “exposing”.

The boxes were haphazardly stacked and one fell, exposing the contents, including a classified document.

This photo was taken by Nauta and texted to a coworker. It had nothing to do with the government.

Fell eh ? Bull shite it fell... Go lie to someone else that might believe the leftist crazies.

Ok, so explain their national security risk to us Mr smart (I slept in a holiday inn express last night), person. 🤣
I am supposed to make you understand why classified information lying around a ballroom is a security risk?

Should I also explain why water is wet?

Oh, and it's also a serious felony. Not that you care.

Already exposed, now it's on to election time. Brace yourselves.. 😂

View attachment 866952

Again you demonstrate your lack of knowledge about both the law and the case.

Since you brought your son into the discussion, did he have to use lots of crayon's when trying to explain things to you?

My daughter is currently an AF JAG, she didn't need a study partner to pass the VA bar the first time. She did it on her own.

WW

WW you're making up an imaginary difference between Trump and anyone else who held documents -- giving them back does NOT negate the "crime". It's not even a crime in Trumps case.

Are you saying Trump could have copied them and left them out for the CCP to rifle through, like Biden did, but because he handed back the originals -- there's no crime?????

WW you're making up an imaginary difference between Trump and anyone else who held documents -- giving them back does NOT negate the "crime". It's not even a crime in Trumps case.

Are you saying Trump could have copied them and left them out for the CCP to rifle through, like Biden did, but because he handed back the originals -- there's no crime?????

** I ** haven't made up anything.

That is why though FPOSTUS#45 is facing felony charges and why Pence and Biden are not.

That's reality. If he had turned over the government property when requested by the NARA, he wouldn't have been indicted. He'd have gotten the same oopsie.

WW

That is why though FPOSTUS#45 is facing felony charges and why Pence and Biden are not.

That's reality. If he had turned over the government property when requested by the NARA, he wouldn't have been indicted. He'd have gotten the same oopsie.

WW

Yes, imaginary charges that you just accept because

Show me the Bad Orange Man, I'll show you the crime - TDS Progressives circa 2017-present

WW
Bull shite, because in the string of indictments leveled , it just shows a clear and precise pattern of a plan A - plan B - plan C and all the way up to plan Z if any other plan to get Trump fails.

Go push your bull shite on someone that might buy your snake oil, because you'll go broke here

Who knocked it over then.
The government... Wait it might have been Trump when he was having some back room hoochie coochie with his wife. Now that was dangerous for the world wasn't it ? Maybe in leftist world... 😂

The government... Wait it might have been Trump when he was having some back room hoochie coochie with his wife. Now that was dangerous for the world wasn't it ? Maybe in leftist world... 😂
Look at the mental gymnastics you have to do. All for an orange pile of goo that wouldn't piss on you, if you were on fire.

So, what, some super secret government agents snuck into Mar a Lago in the middle of the night to “knock a box over” and left without leading a trace?

Oh wow. A very active imagination.

So, what, some super secret government agents snuck into Mar a Lago in the middle of the night to “knock a box over” and left without leading a trace?

Yes, his imagination is very active.

But for some reason he just can't for the life of him imagine what could go wrong with a private citizen stealing top secret information and piling it up in public areas at a resort.

Strange how his imagination selectively stops working, for Dear Leader.

So you were there during the raid or maybe prior to it ? Do tell oh secretive one.

So you were there during the raid or maybe prior to it ? Do tell oh secretive one.
You clearly have no idea you’re talking about.

That photo was taken December 7th by Walter Nauta, one of Trump conspirators who has been indicted with him. He texted it to one of his coworkers.

The photos predates any FBI investigation.

Forum List

Back