Why Was Hillary Allowed To Remain On The Ballot?

I believe you will be unpleasantly surprised at the rest of the country in a few years.......

There is no surprise coming. The Democrats are following Chuckie and Nancy straight into the gates of hell.
Is that why all those Town Hall meetings are heating up?

Ahahahaha....you libs are funny as shit :laugh::laugh::laugh: Here's your average lib...after suffering several ass beatings in a row, they get up, brush themselves off, and talk shit until the next ass beating funniest damn thing ever.
I don't believe I've "had my ass beat"....but do continue with your odd fetish fantasy.
So you see democrats loses as victories? You had mental illness long?

They are trying to spin it, but getting your ass handed to you by Trump that's tough to spin. I hear that bitch Hillary is out there trying to recruit people to "resist" whatever the fuck that means. I guess that's all you can do when you hit rock bottom like the Dem's and have no power, you just resist. lol

Hillary Clinton is now the 1st US Presidential Candidate - actually the 1st candidate in a major election - allowed to remain on the ballot after it was revealed she was under multiple criminal investigations, to include ESPIONAGE, Influence Peddling, Fraud, etc..., with only days to go before election day.

FACT: Democrats and their All-In Liberal media would have NEVER allowed a Republican candidate in the same situation remain on the ballot / in the race.

SO WHY WAS HILLARY ALLOWED TO REMAIN IN THE RACE / ON THE BALLOT?

...especially since we now know, thanks to testimony given under oath before Congress by the FBI Director, that Hillary was actually guilty of breaking NUMEROUS laws...yet was protected from indictment / prosecution so she could run for President?!?

/---- Because she's a girl
That would be impossible....the Constitution requires that those running for President be at least 35 years old.

I believe you will be unpleasantly surprised at the rest of the country in a few years.......

There is no surprise coming. The Democrats are following Chuckie and Nancy straight into the gates of hell.

Ahahahaha....you libs are funny as shit :laugh::laugh::laugh: Here's your average lib...after suffering several ass beatings in a row, they get up, brush themselves off, and talk shit until the next ass beating funniest damn thing ever.
I don't believe I've "had my ass beat"....but do continue with your odd fetish fantasy.

Lib please you people were at the apex of your power in 2008, less than 2 years later you started your spiral into the ground, you lost the House, then you lost the Senate, then you lost the White House, along the way you lost the American people who rose up and told all you liberals to fuck off.
And what have you won? Tell us about the fruits of your glorious victory. Wall? No more legal abortion? Obamacare gone? Hillary locked up? Planned Parenthood no longer federally funded? Refugee ban in place?

They are trying to spin it, but getting your ass handed to you by Trump that's tough to spin. I hear that bitch Hillary is out there trying to recruit people to "resist" whatever the fuck that means. I guess that's all you can do when you hit rock bottom like the Dem's and have no power, you just resist. lol
"that bitch Hillary"....again, cannot understand the misogynist rep that you guys are so unfairly getting.

Was a corrupt, career criminal politician, a sex-offending enabler REALLY worth rigging primaries, engaging in voter fraud during primaries, cheating in debates, Felony Espionage by the previous administration/loyalists, violence, protection from prosecution, and all the false accusations, turmoil, division, and 'revenge politics' that has this country in chaos now?

Hillary Clinton is - was never - worth all of that.

(Next time Democrats should ensure their party doesn't interfere and force a corrupt criminal to be their candidate. The DNC forced the worst candidate in US history upon their base / voters, and after the loss has them brainwashed / convinced it was / is the GOP's fault - not theirs - that she lost. :p )
Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.

Everything Republican, good, good, good.

My side is always right.

Your side is always wrong.

SSDD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
My side is always right.

Your side is always wrong.

sounds like the party people on both sides.....

Lib please you people were at the apex of your power in 2008, less than 2 years later you started your spiral into the ground, you lost the House, then you lost the Senate, then you lost the White House, along the way you lost the American people who rose up and told all you liberals to fuck off.
And what have you won? Tell us about the fruits of your glorious victory. Wall? No more legal abortion? Obamacare gone? Hillary locked up? Planned Parenthood no longer federally funded? Refugee ban in place?
Obamacare dies at the end of the fiscal quarter maybe sooner.
They say SCOTUS will rule on the refugee issue in two months and even liberals lawyers say Trump will prevail.
TWO SCOTUS members are VERY old and could die ANYTIME so one more pick could over turn Roe vs Wade.

I wish you libs could get your shit in one sock. With the exception of the abortion issue, all of those are coming despite all of the obstructionism from the left. As I said, Chuckie and Nancy are leading the Dems straight through the gates of hell. They keep trying to defend the indefensible and what is worse, we are using their own words to hang them!

"that bitch Hillary"....again, cannot understand the misogynist rep that you guys are so unfairly getting.

She earned it. You have to give credit where credit is due.

Loses? You need to stick to talking about "ass beatings".....you can spell that.....what a shame too, with your 214 IQ and all.
Just learning my tablet thank you KUNT.
Fascinating....

I wish you libs could get your shit in one sock. With the exception of the abortion issue, all of those are coming despite all of the obstructionism from the left. As I said, Chuckie and Nancy are leading the Dems straight through the gates of hell. They keep trying to defend the indefensible and what is worse, we are using their own words to hang them!
"All those are coming..." Why aren't they here yet? The GOP holds both Houses of Congress, the Presidency, and has a new Supreme Court Justice. What is taking so long?

She earned it. You have to give credit where credit is due.
Ah yes....men like to talk about women "earning it"....."deserving it"....Now....where have I heard that one before, outside of male excuses for abusing their wives.......

They say SCOTUS will rule on the refugee issue in two months and even liberals lawyers say Trump will prevail.
TWO SCOTUS members are VERY old and could die ANYTIME so one more pick could over turn Roe vs Wade.
Why didn't Obamacare die already? What exactly is the GOP waiting for?

"All those are coming..." Why aren't they here yet? The GOP holds both Houses of Congress, the Presidency, and has a new Supreme Court Justice. What is taking so long?

You know damn well why! Your feigned ignorance is really grating. Are we trying to be ignored?

Ah I see now- Conservatives think when a party wins elections- every person who is in the other party has 'had their ass beat down'- that explains why Darkboy was so pissy for 8 years- he felt like he had personally had his ass beaten down.

As a liberal- if my side loses an election- that doesn't hurt me personally- just means more people voted one way or another.

Poor little snowflake con.

The time is not yet ripe for the 8 years that they have planned for the repeal of Obamacare- it will happen any moment now.....

You will be lucky if the Republicans save your ass by repealing it once the Senate gets a shot. If not, the whole thing will implode and your poor liberal voters will rightly blame the Democrats for giving the a time bomb wrapped up as a healthcare plan.

So in 2008 Liberals were where the GOP is now. When the American people rose up and told all you Conservatives to fuck off.

Now you have a President who is the least popular- and most unpopular- of any modern President in the second 100 days in office.

I only hope Trump won't start a war to get his ratings higher.

So in 2008 Liberals were where the GOP is now. When the American people rose up and told all you Conservatives to fuck off.

Now you have a President who is the least popular- and most unpopular- of any modern President in the second 100 days in office.

I only hope Trump won't start a war to get his ratings higher.
You mean like the ticking time bomb YOU left behind with Shit Stain and his FAKE red lines in Korea or Syria?

You will be lucky if the Republicans save your ass by repealing it once the Senate gets a shot. If not, the whole thing will implode and your poor liberal voters will rightly blame the Democrats for giving the a time bomb wrapped up as a healthcare plan.

LOL- nope- the GOP ran on repealing Obamacare- if the GOP can't repeal it- their voters will blame them- you have control of the Senate and the House and the Presidency- not the Democrats fault you guys had 8 years- 8 YEARS- to plan a repeal and still weren't able to screw over Americans right away.

And if Obamacare does fail- with Republicans entirely in control of government- whose fault will that be that the Republicans allowed it fail?

Meanwhile- the GOP 'plan' such that it is is a doozy- a windfall for millionaires, screws over Americans with existing pre-conditions- and doesn't have a single thing in there that is actually designed to reduce heath insurance costs.

Forum List

Back