Why Was Hillary Allowed To Remain On The Ballot?

Is that why all those Town Hall meetings are heating up?

Ahahahaha....you libs are funny as shit :laugh::laugh::laugh: Here's your average lib...after suffering several ass beatings in a row, they get up, brush themselves off, and talk shit until the next ass beating funniest damn thing ever.
I don't believe I've "had my ass beat"....but do continue with your odd fetish fantasy.

Lib please you people were at the apex of your power in 2008, less than 2 years later you started your spiral into the ground, you lost the House, then you lost the Senate, then you lost the White House, along the way you lost the American people who rose up and told all you liberals to fuck off.

So in 2008 Liberals were where the GOP is now. When the American people rose up and told all you Conservatives to fuck off.

Now you have a President who is the least popular- and most unpopular- of any modern President in the second 100 days in office.

I only hope Trump won't start a war to get his ratings higher.
You mean like the ticking time bomb YOU left behind with Shit Stain and his FAKE red lines in Korea or Syria?

I mean I hope that Shit Stain Trump won't start a war to get his ratings higher.

Ahahahaha....you libs are funny as shit :laugh::laugh::laugh: Here's your average lib...after suffering several ass beatings in a row, they get up, brush themselves off, and talk shit until the next ass beating funniest damn thing ever.
I don't believe I've "had my ass beat"....but do continue with your odd fetish fantasy.

Lib please you people were at the apex of your power in 2008, less than 2 years later you started your spiral into the ground, you lost the House, then you lost the Senate, then you lost the White House, along the way you lost the American people who rose up and told all you liberals to fuck off.

So in 2008 Liberals were where the GOP is now. When the American people rose up and told all you Conservatives to fuck off.

Now you have a President who is the least popular- and most unpopular- of any modern President in the second 100 days in office.

You mean like the ticking time bomb YOU left behind with Shit Stain and his FAKE red lines in Korea or Syria?

I mean I hope that Shit Stain Trump won't start a war to get his ratings higher.
Shit Stain is Obama.

Shit Stain is Obama.

LOL- Trump is such a shit stain.

But of course you love him- he is a rich old white dude who lies to Americans almost every day.

Now if he just gets us into a war- you will be orgasming over him.

Shit Stain is Obama.

But of course you love him- he is a rich old white dude who lies to Americans almost every day.

Shit Stain had EIGHT YEARS to fix the Korea problem. If it takes bombs oh well it will get done.

And what have you won? Tell us about the fruits of your glorious victory. Wall? No more legal abortion? Obamacare gone? Hillary locked up? Planned Parenthood no longer federally funded? Refugee ban in place?

I wish you libs could get your shit in one sock. With the exception of the abortion issue, all of those are coming despite all of the obstructionism from the left. As I said, Chuckie and Nancy are leading the Dems straight through the gates of hell. They keep trying to defend the indefensible and what is worse, we are using their own words to hang them!
"All those are coming..." Why aren't they here yet? The GOP holds both Houses of Congress, the Presidency, and has a new Supreme Court Justice. What is taking so long?

You know damn well why! Your feigned ignorance is really grating. Are we trying to be ignored?
The GOP is in control.....why is nothing getting done?....Quick...come up with an excuse!

And what have you won? Tell us about the fruits of your glorious victory. Wall? No more legal abortion? Obamacare gone? Hillary locked up? Planned Parenthood no longer federally funded? Refugee ban in place?
Obamacare dies at the end of the fiscal quarter maybe sooner.
They say SCOTUS will rule on the refugee issue in two months and even liberals lawyers say Trump will prevail.
TWO SCOTUS members are VERY old and could die ANYTIME so one more pick could over turn Roe vs Wade.
Why didn't Obamacare die already? What exactly is the GOP waiting for?

The time is not yet ripe for the 8 years that they have planned for the repeal of Obamacare- it will happen any moment now.....
I guess we have to keep reminding them that they are in control now.

Obamacare dies at the end of the fiscal quarter maybe sooner.
They say SCOTUS will rule on the refugee issue in two months and even liberals lawyers say Trump will prevail.
TWO SCOTUS members are VERY old and could die ANYTIME so one more pick could over turn Roe vs Wade.
Why didn't Obamacare die already? What exactly is the GOP waiting for?

You will be lucky if the Republicans save your ass by repealing it once the Senate gets a shot. If not, the whole thing will implode and your poor liberal voters will rightly blame the Democrats for giving the a time bomb wrapped up as a healthcare plan.
Priceless!...The GOP controls Congress and the Presidency....and you still think you are in thrall to the Democrats.....:lol:

I wish you libs could get your shit in one sock. With the exception of the abortion issue, all of those are coming despite all of the obstructionism from the left. As I said, Chuckie and Nancy are leading the Dems straight through the gates of hell. They keep trying to defend the indefensible and what is worse, we are using their own words to hang them!
"All those are coming..." Why aren't they here yet? The GOP holds both Houses of Congress, the Presidency, and has a new Supreme Court Justice. What is taking so long?

You know damn well why! Your feigned ignorance is really grating. Are we trying to be ignored?
The GOP is in control.....why is nothing getting done?....Quick...come up with an excuse!
According to herr drumph, it's the democrat's fault.

Shit Stain is Obama.

Shit Stain had EIGHT YEARS to fix the Korea problem. If it takes bombs oh well it will get done.

Shit Stain Trump will do what it takes to be popular with Conservatives.

Starting a war is always a sure fire way into your hearts.

Is that why all those Town Hall meetings are heating up?

Look!...The GOP controls everything and you can't stop talking about Former President Obama.

Shit Stain is Obama.

But don't expect them and theirs to volunteer to fight it.

Shit Stain is Obama.

60 rockets went to Syria fuck tard. How many Americans rode them? ZERO you fucking idiot.

Shit Stain is Obama.

60 rockets went to Syria fuck tard. How many Americans rode them? ZERO you fucking idiot.
Oh yes...those cruise missiles (not rockets, genius)...that hit.....what? Runway in use the very next day....:lol:

Oh yes...those cruise missiles (not rockets, genius)...that hit.....what? Runway in use the very next day....:lol:
Well we CAN give Korea a really bad day and end its leaders life. So you got booted from the military for being a pervert right?

Well we CAN give Korea a really bad day and end its leaders life. So you got booted from the military for being a pervert right?
21 years and retired...as an O-5....love the retirement check each month. So when are you volunteering for Korea?

According to herr drumph, it's the democrat's fault.

He is correct.

You should never claim to be a naval officer and make such absurdly idiotic statements. Tomahawks are not designed to damage runways that could be repaired easily in a few hours. You obviously have not made the effort to look at the pictures showing all of the massive damage to the aircraft and shelters at the airfield.

What was your specialty? GURL?

You should never claim to be a naval officer and make such absurdly idiotic statements. Tomahawks are not designed to damage runways that could be repaired easily in a few hours. You obviously have not made the effort to look at the pictures showing all of the massive damage to the aircraft and shelters at the airfield.

So...tell us...why 60 cruise missiles at an airfield then....and I'm a retired Airdale.. C-130s.....you?

So...tell us...why 60 cruise missiles at an airfield then....and I'm a retired Airdale.. C-130s.....you?

OMG, you can't even spell Airedale correctly! If you didn't ride ships, you were a civilian bus driver in uniform. Even P-3 jockeys ride the flattops.

I did it all, Enlisted Electronics Technician, served on an auxiliary ship, qualified submarines, served on a Marine amphib carrier, two guided missile cruisers, and a conventional aircraft carrier.

OMG, you can't even spell Airedale correctly! If you didn't ride ships, you were a civilian bus driver in uniform. Even P-3 jockeys ride the flattops.

I did it all, Enlisted Electronics Technician, served on an auxiliary ship, qualified submarines, served on a Marine amphib carrier, two guided missile cruisers, and a conventional aircraft carrier.
Oh...blackshoe...:lol:....posing as an ADM....lololololol....btw...you spell Airedale like the dog.....not like the aviation community....lololololol

Forum List

Back