Why Was Hillary Allowed To Remain On The Ballot?

60 rockets went to Syria fuck tard. How many Americans rode them? ZERO you fucking idiot.
Oh yes...those cruise missiles (not rockets, genius)...that hit.....what? Runway in use the very next day....:lol:

You should never claim to be a naval officer and make such absurdly idiotic statements. Tomahawks are not designed to damage runways that could be repaired easily in a few hours. You obviously have not made the effort to look at the pictures showing all of the massive damage to the aircraft and shelters at the airfield.

What was your specialty? GURL?
So...tell us...why 60 cruise missiles at an airfield then....and I'm a retired Airdale.. C-130s.....you?

OMG, you can't even spell Airedale correctly! If you didn't ride ships, you were a civilian bus driver in uniform. Even P-3 jockeys ride the flattops.

I did it all, Enlisted Electronics Technician, served on an auxiliary ship, qualified submarines, served on a Marine amphib carrier, two guided missile cruisers, and a conventional aircraft carrier.
Oh...blackshoe...:lol:....posing as an ADM....lololololol....btw...you spell Airedale like the dog.....not like the aviation community....lololololol

The closest I ever got to being an "airdale" was babysitting my recruiting district pilots by flying backseat in our T-34.

We had a C-130 pilot that I almost made him have to change his flight suit when I flew with him the first time. He didn't know that the other pilots before him taught me how to fly that little bird and and I did an aileron roll into a dive to our new altitude when directed by the ATC. He screamed like a little girl, but I came out right on altitude and heading that we were assigned. After that, he just sat in front and enjoyed the view.

BTW, I am not posing. That was my nickname even back in HS and I do bear a slight resemblance to that photo, which made my Dad very proud.

Hillary Clinton is now the 1st US Presidential Candidate - actually the 1st candidate in a major election - allowed to remain on the ballot after it was revealed she was under multiple criminal investigations, to include ESPIONAGE, Influence Peddling, Fraud, etc..., with only days to go before election day.

FACT: Democrats and their All-In Liberal media would have NEVER allowed a Republican candidate in the same situation remain on the ballot / in the race.

SO WHY WAS HILLARY ALLOWED TO REMAIN IN THE RACE / ON THE BALLOT?

...especially since we now know, thanks to testimony given under oath before Congress by the FBI Director, that Hillary was actually guilty of breaking NUMEROUS laws...yet was protected from indictment / prosecution so she could run for President?!?

No she's not.

That's actually pretty ridiculous to say. Obviously, wishful thinking and totally fact free.

Go take a history class and read that thing you RWNJ traitors hate so much - the US Constitution.

OTOH, the pussy grabber is the first to take the oath of office (with those short fat fingers crossed behind his back and a Big Mac in his pocket)

First who started his term under criminal investigation and worse.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Was a corrupt, career criminal politician, a sex-offending enabler REALLY worth rigging primaries, engaging in voter fraud during primaries, cheating in debates, Felony Espionage by the previous administration/loyalists, violence, protection from prosecution, and all the false accusations, turmoil, division, and 'revenge politics' that has this country in chaos now?

Hillary Clinton is - was never - worth all of that.

(Next time Democrats should ensure their party doesn't interfere and force a corrupt criminal to be their candidate. The DNC forced the worst candidate in US history upon their base / voters, and after the loss has them brainwashed / convinced it was / is the GOP's fault - not theirs - that she lost. :p )
Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.

Everything Republican, good, good, good.

My side is always right.

Your side is always wrong.

SSDD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Simple ideas from simple minds. This is the conservative base.

This is a legitimate question, one apparently snowflakes can not bring themselves to even remotely ATTEMPT to answer honestly. I welcome your 2nd shots at it - why was she allowed to remain on the ballot?

The factual answer to your question is fairly simple - once a candidate qualifies to be on the ballot, they can't be removed by any means.

This is why candidates who die before election day remain on the ballot.

As for all the bullshit in your OP, it's nonsense not worth even discussing. You guys seriously need yo get over your Hillary obsession, it's getting embarassing.
Nice opinion, but you KNOW that liberals would have forced any GOP candidate in the same situations out of the race. You can't avoid that one, and if you claim otherwise you also know you're lying to YOURSELF.

(Just curious - are all the mods liberals?)

Wow.

Once again, total ignorance of the constitution.

Do a little research.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Oh yes...those cruise missiles (not rockets, genius)...that hit.....what? Runway in use the very next day....:lol:

You should never claim to be a naval officer and make such absurdly idiotic statements. Tomahawks are not designed to damage runways that could be repaired easily in a few hours. You obviously have not made the effort to look at the pictures showing all of the massive damage to the aircraft and shelters at the airfield.

So...tell us...why 60 cruise missiles at an airfield then....and I'm a retired Airdale.. C-130s.....you?

OMG, you can't even spell Airedale correctly! If you didn't ride ships, you were a civilian bus driver in uniform. Even P-3 jockeys ride the flattops.

I did it all, Enlisted Electronics Technician, served on an auxiliary ship, qualified submarines, served on a Marine amphib carrier, two guided missile cruisers, and a conventional aircraft carrier.
Oh...blackshoe...:lol:....posing as an ADM....lololololol....btw...you spell Airedale like the dog.....not like the aviation community....lololololol

The closest I ever got to being an "airdale" was babysitting my recruiting district pilots by flying backseat in our T-34.

We had a C-130 pilot that I almost made him have to change his flight suit when I flew with him the first time. He didn't know that the other pilots before him taught me how to fly that little bird and and I did an aileron roll into a dive to our new altitude when directed by the ATC. He screamed like a little girl, but I came out right on altitude and heading that we were assigned. After that, he just sat in front and enjoyed the view.

BTW, I am not posing. That was my nickname even back in HS and I do bear a slight resemblance to that photo, which made my Dad very proud.
T-34s...Teeny Weeny's...how appropriate...lol

BTW....look at you...weaving a tale of a C-130 doing an aileron roll.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back