Zone1 Why was Jesus crucified?

Christ is Greek..christus.
yes----I know---Our "jesus" did not speak GREEK. He spoke aramaic but---if the believable parts of the NT are believed----he was also nominally literate in
Hebrew which was not at all unusual in his time

yes----I know---Our "jesus" did not speak GREEK. He spoke aramaic but---if the believable parts of the NT are believed----he was also nominally literate in
Hebrew which was not at all unusual in his time
Up around Galilee and the decapolis they spoke Greek.

Up around Galilee and the decapolis they spoke Greek.
who spoke Greek in "decapolis"? According to the NT Jesus et al was the son
of an aritisan----not a big shot. Neither Jesus nor his cousin JOHN are represented
as using Greek----assuming that the NT represents anything with any veracity
at all----WHICH I HAPPEN TO BELIEVE IT DOES. No doubt HEROD knew Greek
or whatever form of Latin was being tossed around Rome back then

Oh breezie GIVE UP!!!
You need at least a bit of understanding of the TIMES OF JESUS---crucifixion
meant SEDITION AGAINST ROME

sorry 91, that's not the way to bring about justice against criminals ... your being one of them.

- claiming jesus was not crucified would be your logic than the truth they were crucified by the jews for sedition against judaism which though true was a lie the jews made up to have him put to death.

being whatever your claim is for - sedition.

sorry 91, that's not the way to bring about justice against criminals ... your being one of them.

- claiming jesus was not crucified would be your logic than the truth they were crucified by the jews for sedition against judaism which though true was a lie the jews made up to have him put to death.

being whatever your claim is for - sedition.
breezie baby, I have never denied that Jesus was crucified. Your friendly romans
crucified thousands of jews----mostly pharisees for rejection of ROMAN RULE.
Poor Jesus was one of many

breezie baby, I have never denied that Jesus was crucified. Your friendly romans
crucified thousands of jews----mostly pharisees for rejection of ROMAN RULE.
Poor Jesus was one of many

well, turning off the lite bulb is not the same as verifying recorded history as that jesus said not one word in regards to roman rule ...

their focus was heavenly and what was even more removed from that goal than rome was judaism and that religions fundamental corruption in regards to all beings than for a select few.

well, turning off the lite bulb is not the same as verifying recorded history as that jesus said not one word in regards to roman rule ...

their focus was heavenly and what was even more removed from that goal than rome was judaism and that religions fundamental corruption in regards to all beings than for a select few.
"Jesus said not one word....."----please post up the life-time recordings of all verbalizations of Jesus-----that are in your possession

oh gee---the typical ramblings of a fascist nazi slut. EYEWITNESS testimony --- of the "MAJESTY OF JESUS CHRIST" ---dependent on the unverified
scribblings or a whole bunch or unverified "witnesses" that are not even extant
and supposedly scribbled by a bunch of slobs who never even met the charlatan
pig
You mean just like the Tanakh, where authors and witnesses are ”unverified”?

---on my putative hatred
just as you blame the death of Jesus at the hands of the ROMANS on Jews in
their putative hatred. Read the books again---and learn the history of the times.
JEWS never crucified anyone---
Is funny how your type always scream about being blamed for the death of Jesus. As if the Pharisees didn’t want to have him killed for “blasphemy“ when he healed sick on the sabbath, and claiming to be the Son of Man, the Messiah.

Seeing all your rants, you sound EXACTLY like the Pharisees and synagogue sycophants who were so blinded by corruption and hate they did not know God. Even though it was foretold by Isaiah and many other prophets that the messiah would be REJECTED and put to death, you still don’t want to accept it. You deny Jesus today, you certainly would had denied him if you were there in person. Would you had been in the crowd clamoring for his execution? I think you know the answer. The real Jews believed in the messiah. The fake ones didn’t, and went on to become the Talmidian Cultists.

Your “But, but, but, CONSTANTINE” hissy fits aren‘t going to save you. Neither is your one world government Marxist messiah.

You mean just like the Tanakh, where authors and witnesses are ”unverified”?
wrong agaiin----regarding the writers there is independent corroboration---
DAVID actually existe as did Solomon etc Regarding characters like "matthew"
and a multiplicity of JOHNS----not a clue----your sunday slut lied when she
told you that there are "GOSPELS"

Is funny how your type always scream about being blamed for the death of Jesus. As if the Pharisees didn’t want to have him killed for “blasphemy“ when he healed sick on the sabbath, and claiming to be the Son of Man, the Messiah.

Seeing all your rants, you sound EXACTLY like the Pharisees and synagogue sycophants who were so blinded by corruption and hate they did not know God. Even though it was foretold by Isaiah and many other prophets that the messiah would be REJECTED and put to death, you still don’t want to accept it. You deny Jesus today, you certainly would had denied him if you were there in person. Would you had been in the crowd clamoring for his execution? I think you know the answer. The real Jews believed in the messiah. The fake ones didn’t, and went on to become the Talmidian Cultists.

Your “But, but, but, CONSTANTINE” hissy fits aren‘t going to save you. Neither is your one world government Marxist messiah.
for corruption check out the history of the FILTHY CHURCH over the dead bodles of the millions killed in IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ----didn't you go to
high school?

The New Testament is devoted to justification for the filth and barbarity of
ROME----the first Reich------remember LION LUNCH----that was romans ---
not Jews. Remember the Inquisition---HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. Remember
the constant bloody sectarian wars in Europe---NOT PHARISEES----christians.
Christianity means ----MURDER

None of this is "blasphemy" under Jewish law.

you article is full of "suppose" and "it's not unreasonable to suppose"---and
absolutely no clear evidence that Jesus SPOKE greek. And the use of Greek in the
dead sea scrolls---MINISCULE. For the prepared minds out there (if any) --just
as the aramaic that jews used back then AND STILL USE----the language is actually
HEBRAIZED ARAMAIC. There was and IS a hebraized form of Greek---and Arabic,
and Spanish and Iranians jews tell me ---AND FARSI. A friend of mine from Bombay---spoke a form of arabic which I questioned and she told ---IRAQI ARABIC--since Jews living in Iraq fled the arab onslaught by shipping out
to Bombay---some 1000 years ago. -----and then there is Yiddish---AND
even an HEBRAIZED english (weird but true. Examples made me laugh)
These languages are all written using hebrew letters and include LOTS
of hebrew words and expressions. For the sake of peace---NEVER tell a
German that YIDDISH is German----even German speaking jews cannot
tolerate the idea. To sum----all of it PATOIS---IT IS REASONBLE to suppose
that the "greek" jews of the Galil used was not standard greek and was
written using hebrew characters. A MODERN EXAMPLE OF "jewish greek"--
most people would recognize the last name MARGOLIS as jewish---it is
actually greek for pearl----but kinda got absorbed via the hebrew form of
greek into standard Hebrew MARGOLIT

for corruption check out the history of the FILTHY CHURCH over the dead bodles of the millions killed in IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ----didn't you go to
high school?
How many people have Jewish Marxists gotten killed? A billion so far?

Forum List

Back