Why Was Lawyer Hillary Clinton Fired During Watergate Hearings?

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Anyone know? I've been seeing bits and pieces of posters on forums posting that Hillary was fired as a lawyer during the Watergate hearings. What unethical practices did she commit to get fired?

She hid information, stole judicial files. lied. Basically she was being the same piece of shit she is now.

It's an accusation unsupported by any evidence whatsoever.

They are desperate. That's why we have a thread discussing how frightened they are of her. They are so desperate, they are trying to dig up dirt on her even though she hasn't even said she is running. LOL

They are desperate. That's why we have a thread discussing how frightened they are of her. They are so desperate, they are trying to dig up dirt on her even though she hasn't even said she is running. LOL

Kinda the way ya'll freaked out about herman cain?

I proved how idiotic Herman Cain's 9 9 9 plan was. Want to re-debate that?

Well, that's easier for them than trying to make positive threads touting the merits of any potential Republican candidate.

The problem for these rightwing nuts is that they hate all of the even possibly electable Republican potential candidates for being too moderate.

Kinda the way ya'll freaked out about herman cain?

They pulled out all stops to destroy that Successful uncle tom! Kind of sad how they destroy success and play a double standard!

I bunch of Castro like thugs.

old, white, cant play the race card like obama does

record of failure and non-achievement

and MOUNTAINS of baggage

yea the right is "terrified" of her

lol

and MOUNTAINS of baggage

lol

She'll play, I hate men card! You can count on it...

How many effin people in this country are over 35 years of age? Why this trash???

and MOUNTAINS of baggage

lol

She'll play, I hate men card! You can count on it...

How many effin people in this country are over 35 years of age? Why this trash???

She represents the old angry white female. Most will just tune her out.

Forum List

Back