Why Was Mike Pence Not Charged With Possessing Classified Documents?

FALSE! I was NOT in the article about drag. That was an entirely DIFFERENT article from the one that was about me.

Posting the article that was about me, had nothing to do with a separate article. You are who conflated/mixed the two together, and you're doing it again now. With bigmouths like you, who needs lawyers ? :biggrin:

Sorry, gramps, you don't get to tell me what I saw.

Then post it. Because I never denied there were laws.
I just told you, that a moderator deleted it - but guess what - before he did some people here saw it.

I'll bet you STILL think there is no Florida law pertaining to giving information after a car crash. maybe you forgot the whole thing.

Hey FAux, how many years did you drive around, being in jeopardy of being jailed for 60 days , because of your ignorance of the statutes ?
Or maybe you forgot them after I posted/explained them to you, and again now, you're in jeopardy of being arrested for a 2nd degree misdemeanor, for failing to report properly.

Sorry, gramps, you don't get to tell me what I saw.
I'm telling you what you FAILED to see correctly, and what you are reporting here FALSELY and ILLEGALLY, by libel.

You're getting an education, boy (just like when I told you about 316.061....316.062,,,,and 316.065). I ought to be charging you for the tutoring.

I just told you, that a moderator deleted it - but guess what - before he did some people here saw it.

I'll bet you STILL think there is no Florida law pertaining to giving information after a car crash. maybe you forgot the whole thing.

Hey FAux, how many years did you drive around, being in jeopardy of being jailed for 60 days , because of your ignorance of the statutes ?
Or maybe you forgot them after I posted/explained them to you, and again now, you're in jeopardy of being arrested for a 2nd degree misdemeanor, for failing to report properly.

I missed you saying a moderator deleted it. But there it is...

Short memory Faux. It was only about a week ago. (and lucky for you, your moderator deleted 100 posts including that one)

LOLOLOLOL

Moron, that wouldn't have been my moderator -- YOU'RE the one who reported me to the moderator. YOU'RE the one who called a moderator to look at what we were posting. YOU'RE the one who got all those off-topic posts deleted.

rotfl-gif.288736

Your idiocy aside, YOU said you screen shotted it -- post me saying there are no laws...

You can't because I didn't. I referenced the laws. I said you exchange information with the other driver and being under $500 in damage, you self-report.

I'm telling you what you FAILED to see correctly, and what you are reporting here FALSELY and ILLEGALLY, by libel.

You're getting an education, boy (just like when I told you about 316.061....316.062,,,,and 316.065). I ought to be charging you for the tutoring.

I saw what you showed me, cross-dresser.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I saw what you showed me, cross-dresser.

:abgg2q.jpg:
What I showed you was a newspaper with a few DIFFERENT articles. YOU mixed them together as if they were the same article, MY Libeler. (in front of thousands of witnesses + all my screen shots)

How long does that take?? Can't you find the screen shots you claim you have of me saying the things you claim I said??
For the 3rd time, the moderators deleted it, along with dozens of other posts of you and me, talking about the laws about reporting a car accident. 316.061, 062, and 065. You didn't have the foggiest idea about them. You said there were no laws, and you would just show the other driver your license & insurance card.

You didnt know you have to show you name, address, and registration number of your vehicle (062). You also didnt know you have to call the police, if the apparent vehicle damage is $500 or more.

Lucky for you, the moderator deleted your ignorant post, and even luckier for you, you never got in trouble for violating these laws (2nd degree misdemeanor).

For the 3rd time, the moderators deleted it, along with dozens of other posts of you and me, talking about the laws about reporting a car accident. 316.061, 062, and 065. You didn't have the foggiest idea about them. You said there were no laws, and you would just show the other driver your license & insurance card.

You didnt know you have to show you name, address, and registration number of your vehicle (062). You also didnt know you have to call the police, if the apparent vehicle damage is $500 or more.

Lucky for you, the moderator deleted your ignorant post, and even luckier for you, you never got in trouble for violating these laws (2nd degree misdemeanor).

So, no screenshot.

Color me shocked.

How long does that take?? Can't you find the screen shots you claim you have of me saying the things you claim I said??
I didnt take screenshots of that because your ignorance of car crash law, isnt relevant to me sueing you . It's a separate thing.

Now I have a music performance to engage in on Saturday, so I need 2 hours for practice, before it gets too late to make noise. Unlike you Faun, this forum isnt my whole world, I have other MAJOR activities in life.

Get in line.
You know what you said Faun. Moderator knows. Other posters know. And you probably couldnt even tell us right now what those laws require (without looking it up)

See ya later, art/music zero.

For the 3rd time, the moderators deleted it, along with dozens of other posts of you and me, talking about the laws about reporting a car accident.

Gramps, you said you took screen shots...

You MADE the case 100%, and you made it crystal clear, with your public posts, all screenshotted.

Now everyone here sees you're full of shit when you lie about what I said because you refuse to show those screenshots.

316.061, 062, and 065. You didn't have the foggiest idea about them. You said there were no laws, and you would just show the other driver your license & insurance card.

I never said there were no laws. I even said you exchange information with the other driver, which is 316.062. 316.061 was irrelevant because you didn't describe a situation where cars needed to be moved and 316.065 is irrelevant since your scenario was only $200.00 of damage with no injuries, less than the $500.00 required to trigger that law.

Idiot, you asked me what laws kick in if there's a fender bender where there are no injuries and one car suffers $200.00 in damage.

Forum List

Back