Why Was Mike Pence Not Charged With Possessing Classified Documents?

Why would I say there is no law??
HA HA HA. Forgetting so soon ? That's what you moronically said, about no less than THREE FLORIDA LAWS pertaining to "leaving the scene of an accident" >>> Florida Statutes 316.061....062....065.

Short memory Faux. It was only about a week ago. (and lucky for you, your moderator deleted 100 posts including that one)

Oh, you're one of those that sue at the drop of a dime, trying to get money to pay rent, loser.
No, calling somebody something as lowlife as "cross dresser" isn't a drop of a dime. It is a SERIOUS defamation, as you will find out, as time go goes by.

Last edited:
All moot without anyone showing/proving that he was aware of any documents being present. Ho hum.
Are you asserting that no classified documents were found in his properties or that he misspoke when he discussed them with people?

HA HA HA. Forgetting so soon ? That's what you moronically said, about no less than THREE FLORIDA LAWS pertaining to "leaving the scene of an accident" >>> Florida Statutes 316.061....062....065.

Short memory Faux. It was only about a week ago. (and lucky for you, your moderator deleted 100 posts including that one)

You're senile, gramps. I never said there were no laws. :cuckoo:

Are you asserting that no classified documents were found in his properties or that he misspoke when he discussed them with people?
I'm not "asserting", I have already posted and STATED that there were no classified documents found in his property, and it is inknown (and unable to be shown/proved) that any documents of any kind were "found" by FBI, because they damn well could have PLANTED them there, and no one can ascertain if that did or didn't happen. Get it ?

No, calling somebody something as lowlife as "cross dresser" isn't a a drop of a dime. It is a SERIOUS defamation, as you will find out, as time go goes by.

You have to show damages, gramps. You lost nothing over being called a cross dresser. Besides, you showed me an article showing you in the article about drag. You shouldn't post shit like that unless you WANT to be called a cross dresser.

You're senile, gramps. I never said there were no laws. :cuckoo:
Oh yes you did, Faux. That's exactly what you said, and you know it.

But I've seen your capacity to lie multiple times, like the phony election DUMP chart from fivethityeight that you changed to fit your agenda, concocted it and posted it. Everybody saw it. You know all those people who have you on ignore. :rolleyes:

Oh yes you did, Faux. That's exactly what you said, and you know it.

But I've seen your capacity to lie multiple times, like the phony election DUMP chart from fivethityeight that you changed to fit your agenda, concocted it and posted it. Everybody saw it. You know all those people who have you on ignore. :rolleyes:

Then post it. Because I never denied there were laws.

You have to show damages, gramps. You lost nothing over being called a cross dresser. Besides, you showed me an article showing you in the article about drag. You shouldn't post shit like that unless you WANT to be called a cross dresser.
FALSE! I was NOT in the article about drag. That was an entirely DIFFERENT article from the one that was about me.

Posting the article that was about me, had nothing to do with a separate article. You are who conflated/mixed the two together, and you're doing it again now. With bigmouths like you, who needs lawyers ? :biggrin:

Forum List

Back