Why Was Mike Pence Not Charged With Possessing Classified Documents?

Damn, olde triggered white man!!!

Can everyone stop what their doing and pay attention!!!
"white" man ? "olde" ? You got something against men ? Against white people ? Against elderly ? Wow. 3 bigotries all inside of 4 words.
You don't bet around the bush. Gotta give you that.

Gramps, you said you took screen shots...

Now everyone here sees you're full of shit when you lie about what I said because you refuse to show those screenshots.

I never said there were no laws. I even said you exchange information with the other driver, which is 316.062. 316.061 was irrelevant because you didn't describe a situation where cars needed to be moved and 316.065 is irrelevant since your scenario was only $200.00 of damage with no injuries, less than the $500.00 required to trigger that law.

Idiot, you asked me what laws kick in if there's a fender bender where there are no injuries and one car suffers $200.00 in damage.
I'm BUSY with MUSIC now - I dont have time for your trivialities.

Former Trump Vice-President Mike Pence possessed classified documents from January 20, 2021 forward. NB That part of the [BS] charging document of Donald Trump says he possessed them from January 20, 2021, same as Pence possessed them.

And not until after the MAL raid did Pence decide maybe he should search to see if he possessed any classified documents. Meaning Pence possessed them longer than Trump did.

A 100% selective prosecution of Trump because he is a threat to the deep state, whereas Pence is no threat to that same deep state.

I heard they weren’t classified and all documents that he did have were given back. Trump apparently didn’t give them all back.but there are so many stories, lies, innuendos, theories, who really knows?

No skin off my back. I caught you lying.
YOU caught ME ? HA HAHA HA. I've caught you lying so many times I've lost count. There was you pretending that you knew about car accident laws, and you said there were none. There was the fivethirty eight chart you concocted. And now you lying, by saying I was lying.

Gramps, you said you took screen shots...

Now everyone here sees you're full of shit when you lie about what I said because you refuse to show those screenshots.

I never said there were no laws. I even said you exchange information with the other driver, which is 316.062. 316.061 was irrelevant because you didn't describe a situation where cars needed to be moved and 316.065 is irrelevant since your scenario was only $200.00 of damage with no injuries, less than the $500.00 required to trigger that law.

Idiot, you asked me what laws kick in if there's a fender bender where there are no injuries and one car suffers $200.00 in damage.
Having reading comprehension trouble, Faun ? The screenshots have to do with you libeling me with ridiculous names, not about the car accident laws.

You said > "there is no law" - your exact words.

And it still looks like you dont understand the accident laws. You're waay off. 316.061 says you may not leave the scene of an accident, without meeting the requirements of 316.062, which are to show the other driver your:
1. name
2. address
3. registration number of your vehicle
4. your drivers license (upon request)

316.065 is relevant to this discussion by virtue of the fact that when we discussed this before, you had NO CLUE about 316.065. You knew nothing about it, or anything about police involvement, until I posted the post explaining it to you.
Yeah, you remember. Your memory couldnt be that bad.

Having reading comprehension trouble, Faun ? The screenshots have to do with you libeling me with ridiculous names, not about the car accident laws.

And it still looks like you dont understand the accident laws. You're waay off. 316.061 says you may not leave the scene of an accident, without meeting the requirements of 316.062, which are to show the other driver your:
1. name
2. address

316.065 is relevant to this discussion by virtue of the fact that when we discussed this before, you had NO CLUE about 316.065. You knew nothing about it, or anything about police involvement, until I posted the post explaining it to you.

What screenshots?

YOU caught ME ? HA HAHA HA. I've caught you lying so many times I've lost count. There was you pretending that you knew about car accident laws, and you said there were none. There was the fivethirty eight chart you concocted. And now you lying, by saying I was lying.

Nope, I didn't lie about vehicle accident laws. I called it exactly right. On the other hand, you said you had screenshots of that yet when challenged to post it in response to you lying about what I said regarding those lies, you refused to post the screenshot because you know you're lying.

1. name
2. address

Poor, lying, gramps. Why would I say there was no such law when I said you exchange information with the other driver, which is 316.062? And no, 316.065 is completely irrelevant. Again, it deals with accidents resulting injury or death or damage of $500 or more. You asked what laws apply in a fender bender with no injuries and only $200 in damage. And such an accident as you described does not involve police. Such a person needs to self-report just as I told you then.

Poor, lying, gramps. Why would I say there was no such law when I said you exchange information with the other driver, which is 316.062? And no, 316.065 is completely irrelevant. Again, it deals with accidents resulting injury or death or damage of $500 or more. You asked what laws apply in a fender bender with no injuries and only $200 in damage. And such an accident as you described does not involve police. Such a person needs to self-report just as I told you then.
You tell us, Faun. That's what you said.

No, 065 is NOT irrelevant, It is part of the REPORTING that possibly needs to be done when you get in an accident that has damage. That's what the original question was - what do you do ?

Or are you conveniently "forgetting" about that too. Faun ?

Freedom of speech, gramps. Deal with it.
Looks like you are ignorant of the law yet again, Faun. LIBEL is not freedom of speech. It's a tort, and you are guilty of it, and will be held accountable.

The first amendment (freedom of speech) has many other exceptions as well > slander, perjury, inciting riot, threats, copyright infringement, obscenity laws, plagiarism, sedition, false advertising, filing a flase police report, verbal abuse of elderly, disturbing the peace, etc, etc.

You're getting an education. You're welcome.

Last edited:
Nope, I didn't lie about vehicle accident laws. I called it exactly right. On the other hand, you said you had screenshots of that yet when challenged to post it in response to you lying about what I said regarding those lies, you refused to post the screenshot because you know you're lying.
We ought to call in a psychiatrist to examine this very interesting case of psychological abnormality. This must be the FIFTH time now that I have corrected you that the screenshots were only about your use of the word "cross dresser', not about the car accident discussion.

Yet you continually keep coming back with connecting the screen shots with the car accident discussion. How many times do you have to be told, Faun ? 10 ? 20? 100?

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really. Pheeeew!

You tell us, Faun. That's what you said.

No, 065 is NOT irrelevant, It is part of the REPORTING that possibly needs to be done when you get in an accident that has damage. That's what the original question was - what do you do ?

Or are you conveniently "forgetting" about that too. Faun ?

Idiot...

316.065 Crashes; reports; penalties.—
(1) The driver of a vehicle involved in a crash resulting in injury to or death of any persons or damage to any vehicle or other property in an apparent amount of at least $500 shall immediately by the quickest means of communication give notice of the crash to the local police department, if such crash occurs within a municipality; otherwise, to the office of the county sheriff or the nearest office or station of the Florida Highway Patrol. A violation of this subsection is a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a nonmoving violation as provided in chapter 318.

... explain the relevance of the above law regarding a fender bender where no one was injured and the damage didn't exceed $200...

Idiot...

316.065 Crashes; reports; penalties.—
(1) The driver of a vehicle involved in a crash resulting in injury to or death of any persons or damage to any vehicle or other property in an apparent amount of at least $500 shall immediately by the quickest means of communication give notice of the crash to the local police department, if such crash occurs within a municipality; otherwise, to the office of the county sheriff or the nearest office or station of the Florida Highway Patrol. A violation of this subsection is a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a nonmoving violation as provided in chapter 318.

... explain the relevance of the above law regarding a fender bender where no one was injured and the damage didn't exceed $200...
HA HA HA, You didnt know a single thing about this law. You said there was no law about reporting car accidents. I told you about it plus the other 2 laws 061 and 062, and now you're going to educate ME right Faun ? HA HA.

As for your question, that wasn't the question, The question was "What do you do when you get out of your car ? The answer is all the thing that I TOLD YOU about in 316.061, 062 and 065. If the apparent damage was less than $200, thereby not necesitating a call to the police, then SAY THAT. But you didnt say that Faun. You said "there is no law', and your moderator covered your ass by deleting the post, along with many other posts.

Here's another question for you > suppose there is (as I said before) a grapefruit size dent in the other driver's car, - you have a video. He/she went to a repair shop. They put the car up on a lift, examined the undercarriage carefully with a light, and found structural damage.

You go to court and he/she presents a bill from a repair shop that says $2000 damage. What happens then ?

Last edited:
HA HA HA, You didnt know a single thing about this law. You said there was no law about reporting car accidents. I told you about it plus the other 2 laws 061 and 062, and now you're going to educate ME right Faun ? HA HA.

As for your question, that wasn't the question, The question was "What do you do when you get out of you car ?

Here's another question for you > suppose there is (as I said before) a grapefruit size dent in the other driver's car, - you have a video. He/she went to a repair shop. They put the car up on a lift, examined the undercarriage carefully with a light, and found structural damage.

You go to court and he/she presents a bill from a repair shop that says $2000 damage. What happens then ?

I said no such thing, gramps. You asked me what does the law require when there's a fender-bender where no one is hurt and there's $200 in damage.

I did not say there is no law covering that. You're senile to even assert such nonsense. I said you exchange information and self-report. That's what Florida law stipulates.

I said no such thing, gramps. You asked me what does the law require when there's a fender-bender where no one is hurt and there's $200 in damage.

I did not say there is no law covering that. You're senile to even assert such nonsense. I said you exchange information and self-report. That's what Florida law stipulates.
You said it, you filthy liar. Yeah, you said you exchange information, and the "information" you said was your drivers license and insurance. So the only thing you got right, was the license. Your insurance was nice, but not necessary, The other 3 things required by 062, you knew NOTHING about until I TOLD YOU

You also knew NOTHING at all about 065. You didnt know it exists.
How many years have you been driving in Florida, the whole time in jeopardy of going to jail,?...because of not knowing about these laws.

So now, after talking to me, you'll know what to do, if you get in an accident. You're welcome.

Forum List

Back