Why we call MSM "fake news..."Ask more Democrats and you'll get these results!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In a first look at head-to-head 2020 presidential matchups nationwide, several Democratic challengers lead President Donald Trump, with former Vice President Joseph Biden ahead 53 - 40 percent, according to a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today.
Responses are reported for 1,214 self-identified registered voters with a margin of sampling error of +/- 3.5 percentage points, including the design effect. The survey includes 503 Democratic or Democratic leaning voters with a margin of sampling error of +/- 5.4 percentage points.
https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us06112019_demos_urox72.pdf/

So that is 41% of the 1,214 that would FAVOR Biden in the first place...i.e. Democrat!
This leaves 59% either GOP or Independent or 711 polled.

So within this one poll we get some real disparities.
PARTY IDENTIFICATION QUESTION WORDING -
Generally speaking, do you consider yourself a Republican, a Democrat, an Independent, or what?
REGISTERED VOTERS
PARTY IDENTIFICATION
Republican 31%
Democrat 33
Independent 28
Other/DK/NA 8

So there is confusion here then.
In the headlines 503 Democrats or leaning voters.
YET Quinnipiac states 33% or 400 Democrat meaning 103 Independents.
28% or 339 Independent voters.

Why? Just as the pollsters did with Hillary, biasing the poll numbers is at work with Biden.

I don't understand your issue here. The 41% are not Democrats. They are Democrat or Democratic leaning, that includes many independents. I wish they also showed how many Republican or Republican leaning voters answered the poll as well since many independent voters swing that way as well.

The second set of number is party ID and I tend to think that Independents are under represented at 28%, seems low. Also, I believe their are more than just a couple of percentage points between Democrats and Republicans, or that's the last I heard but I'm not the pollster.

Anyway, to your point, I don't believe they are trying to pass off a biased poll, you're just not reading it correctly.

Polls are meaningless at this point, and not much better right before the election.

Let them lie to themselves it will make for better TV when Trump wins in 2020.....

MSM leans hard left while Fox leans hard right. Media not the enemy of the people, media is out to get ratings & make dollars. you have to wade through a lot of crap to get just a little truth.

All these accusations of media bias and yet in this poll there is no evidence of that.

CNN's Acosta held the Obama administration accountable, and now he's holding the trump administration accountable.

in a joint press conference between Raul Castro & Obama, Acosta, a son of Cuban immigrants, pressed Raul on political prisoners. Raul took his earphones off and lashed out at Acosta. Obama simply said: "Dammit Jim"

so Yes, Acosta hold all folks accountable.

you cant claim that folks are bad because they criticize the Trump administration, then suddenly say those folks are good when they criticize the Obama administration!

CNN's Acosta held the Obama administration accountable, and now he's holding the trump administration accountable.

in a joint press conference between Raul Castro & Obama, Acosta, a son of Cuban immigrants, pressed Raul on political prisoners. Raul took his earphones off and lashed out at Acosta. Obama simply said: "Dammit Jim"

you cant claim that folks are bad because they criticize the Trump administration, then suddenly say those folks are good when they criticize the Obama administration!
47D66C72-F325-429A-A9E6-13565A5AF069.png

This is what Acosta reported Trump saying, versus what he actually said. He has absolutely no credibility.

View attachment 265026

This is what Acosta reported Trump saying, versus what he actually said. He has absolutely no credibility.
he's a propagandist for sure, but he did the same to Obama. that's all i'm sayin. chillax brah!

View attachment 265026

he's a propagandist for sure, but he did the same to Obama. that's all i'm sayin. chillax brah!
You said we couldn’t claim him as bad, yet he is. He lies.

View attachment 265026

You said we couldn’t claim him as bad, yet he is. He lies.
everyone's lied at some point

Forum List

Back