Why we don't believe the MSM any more!

Given the attached example of reporting do you

• As a Democrat/Liberal believe the MSM more?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As a Democrat/Liberal believe the MSM less?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As a NON-liberal/Democrat do you believe the MSM LESS?

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
The real "problem" is SUCKERS like you didn't catch the change the OP made to CREATE the so called "bias."
So you don't "see" bias in the media, and I'm the sucker.

Okay, I believe you.
Whatever "bias" is in the media was NOT in the OP's headline, so obviously there is a lot LESS bias than you dishonest suckers have been led to believe or the Right would not have to stoop to creating it!!!!!
What in the world are you talking about?

Did you actually read my post, or did you just go full drama queen immediately when you realized it wasn't in simplistic lockstep with your ideology?

Yikes.
Yeah I read your failed attempt to blame both sides, again if there was so much bias in the media, the Right would not have to fabricate it so SUCKERS like you would think it was equal on both sides.
You think you are so even-handed, but you are nothing more than a first class SUCKER.
I was in the business for nearly 20 years, I know precisely how the game is played, and I'm still involved on the periphery.

You are just another hardcore partisan ideologue. Side irrelevant.

Since you're unable to control yourself, please melt down for someone else, thanks.
You are just a dumb SUCKER who thinks they are smarter than everybody else, side irrelevant.

Again, if there was so much REAL bias, the Right would not have to fabricate it!!!
Get it????

Okay, I believe you.
Whatever "bias" is in the media was NOT in the OP's headline, so obviously there is a lot LESS bias than you dishonest suckers have been led to believe or the Right would not have to stoop to creating it!!!!!

Did you actually read my post, or did you just go full drama queen immediately when you realized it wasn't in simplistic lockstep with your ideology?

Yikes.
Yeah I read your failed attempt to blame both sides, again if there was so much bias in the media, the Right would not have to fabricate it so SUCKERS like you would think it was equal on both sides.
You think you are so even-handed, but you are nothing more than a first class SUCKER.
I was in the business for nearly 20 years, I know precisely how the game is played, and I'm still involved on the periphery.

Since you're unable to control yourself, please melt down for someone else, thanks.
You are just a dumb SUCKER who thinks they are smarter than everybody else, side irrelevant.

Again, if there was so much REAL bias, the Right would not have to fabricate it!!!
Get it????
Yes, got it, thanks so much. You're just too smart for me.

Then you should be aware of the FACT that the only honest and objective reporting available to the American public is through blogs and small news dedicated organizations like OAN, right?

Yikes.

Get it????
Well, I did catch the OP changing the headline, and you didn't, so at the very least I am more observant than you.

The problem here is that our media's abject inability to hide or control its biases is, in effect, giving more exposure and credibility to other sources with the same abject inability.

This ain't good, kids. If we really value country over party, we can't allow this to continue at this pace.
The real "problem" is SUCKERS like you didn't catch the change the OP made to CREATE the so called "bias."

The REAL SUCKERS believe the lefts FAKE NEWS.

Do you know libs still think Watergate was a big deal?

That is how pathetic and hypocritical the MSM is.
. Well they who are on the left figure that they are the ultimate intellectual scholarly lawyers in a room always, and they are trying to use some sort of Watergate precedent up against the Trump case, and even if it doesn't apply, then they will attempt to make it apply one way or the other.

Then you should be aware of the FACT that the only honest and objective reporting available to the American public is through blogs and small news dedicated organizations like OAN, right?
There's no way to verify the accuracy or objectivity of a blog. Any winger nut can write something online. I'm not familiar with OAN, but I simply don't believe any media source out-of-hand.

The problem here is that our media's abject inability to hide or control its biases is, in effect, giving more exposure and credibility to other sources with the same abject inability. This ain't good, kids. If we really value country over party, we can't allow this to continue at this pace.

Okay, I believe you.

We all know who the CHEATERS are...

Just ask CRAZY ole COMMIE bernie....

hillary and the party stole the election from him...

That's the only reason you are against voter id's.

You have to cheat to win...

The problem here is that our media's abject inability to hide or control its biases is, in effect, giving more exposure and credibility to other sources with the same abject inability. This ain't good, kids. If we really value country over party, we can't allow this to continue at this pace.

Okay, I believe you.
In face of all the proof that the liberal media is lying, you post a clear cut lie. You are evil.
The OP altered the headline to attach the media and that make ME the liar and the OP a saint. :cuckoo:
Right-wing "logic" is mind boggling!!!
Perfect example of lying and deflection. Note I never said the OP was a saint or anything else. But you are a liar.

Okay, I believe you.
In face of all the proof that the liberal media is lying, you post a clear cut lie. You are evil.
The OP altered the headline to attach the media and that make ME the liar and the OP a saint. :cuckoo:
Perfect example of lying and deflection. Note I never said the OP was a saint or anything else. But you are a liar.
You said I was an evil liar for pointing out how the OP altered the headline, which he undeniably did, so that implies the OP is an honest saint to you compared to the me, which is your deflection from having to admit the dishonesty of your fellow traveler, the OP..

Okay, I believe you.

Yikes.

Get it????

What a great example of why you shouldn't do drugs...

This is what you could turn into....

This beats the hell out of SCARED STRAIGHT.....

Notice how the worthless lying scum America-hating Right ALWAYS change the words when they "quote" the Americans they have been programed to hate!!!!!

The HEAD LINE SAID watches UP to 8 hours per DAY! To any person reading that headline it says Trump watches TV 8 hours a day!
PLUS how many people actually WATCH their TV 8 hours per day?
I have the TV on right now. AM I watching it as I'm typing this? NO dummy!
The fact is this once again shows how terribly biased the MSM is and when more people comprehend this stupid ignorant MSM has an AGENDA that is contrary to what
MOST Americans want i.e. preservation of America. Freedom for of ALL Speech and above all simple common sense!

Last edited:

Yikes.

Get it????
Well, I did catch the OP changing the headline, and you didn't, so at the very least I am more observant than you.

Where did I change ANY headline?
The Headline clearly stated Trump WATCHES up to 8 hours a DAY PER DAY!
How did you catch anything? Then one line later it says at LEAST 4 hours watching television! That's a far cry from UP TO EIGHT HOURS PER DAY!

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 9.00.33 AM.png

Okay, I believe you.
You said I was an evil liar for pointing out how the OP altered the headline, which he undeniably did, so that implies the OP is an honest saint to you compared to the me, which is your deflection from having to admit the dishonesty of your fellow traveler, the OP..
No I didn't. Try to stop lying. I said you were evil for refusing to believe the MSM is lying a and twisting when the daily proof is there! CNN is even printing retractions! And you don't believe they are lying and twisting then that makes you evil. Spin more monster, no one believes any of you,

Okay, I believe you.

HOW did I UNDENIABLY change this headline?
Pretty damn clear. When you read the next line... states... at LEAST four hours... NOT 8 hours...
AND then the next line says "SOMETIMES SPENDS AS MANY AS EIGHT HOURS!"

So how did I CHANGE the headline and WHY did the HEADLINE clearly give the impression "Trump watches up to 8 hours of TV PER DAY!" When that is a total bald faced LIE!

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 9.00.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 9.06.05 AM.png

The HEAD LINE SAID watches UP to 8 hours per DAY! To any person reading that headline it says Trump watches TV 8 hours a day!
No, to pathological liars on the Right it says Trump watches TV 8 hours a day, but to honest people it says what it actually says, UP TO 8 hours a day, which clearly means an occasional maximum of 8 hours, especially when the article clearly says he watched TV 4 hours a day, establishing that 4 is the norm and 8 is the max.

Get it????

Where did I change ANY headline?
The Headline clearly stated Trump WATCHES up to 8 hours a DAY PER DAY!
How did you catch anything? Then one line later it says at LEAST 4 hours watching television! That's a far cry from UP TO EIGHT HOURS PER DAY!

View attachment 165235
And now the dumb act to pretend you are too stupid to know what you did.

No I didn't. Try to stop lying. I said you were evil for refusing to believe the MSM is lying a and twisting when the daily proof is there! CNN is even printing retractions! And you don't believe they are lying and twisting then that makes you evil. Spin more monster, no one believes any of you,
Another one playing dumb.
Thank you.

Forum List

Back