🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why we don't want voter ID

Again, this entire issue is based on a conspiracy theory that rose from the publishing of an opinion piece.

Dont forget the little part about the DMV offices actually closing. I think the story couldnt exist without that part

They are also sending a van to those areas where those DMV's closed for people to get their Voter ID.

Again, this entire issue is based on a conspiracy theory that rose from the publishing of an opinion piece.

Dont forget the little part about the DMV offices actually closing. I think the story couldnt exist without that part

They are also sending a van to those areas where those DMV's closed for people to get their Voter ID.

Thats a way better solution than leaving them open :rolleyes:

No, it boils down to how difficult the process becomes.

They dont care about how difficult it becomes. Well, except when someone else has to do the difficult stuff. They didnt make it difficult for the white areas...BY COINCIDENCE THO!
"The white areas".......Very racist comment.
This theory is a load of crap....

I know, its so easy for blacks to do it they figured why not throw in a few life lessons but be sure not to do anything to the white areas because they need all the help they can get

Yup....

and they closed them just so make it harder for black people to get an ID.

:bang3:

Last edited:

Thats a way better solution than leaving them open :rolleyes:

It's a lot cheaper which is why they are closing the DMV's. They are also laying off a bunch of state troopers and other law enforcement as well.

This isnt about blacks its just a coincidence that we closed down the offices only in black areas. What we really want to do is make it harder for Democrats! See? Its not racist!
So democrats are to stupid to get an id? Glad you finally admitted it.

No they are extra smart and that is why they didnt do the same thing in white areas because whites are too stupid you see!
Trying very hard to make this into a race thing, aren't you? or more accurately, an anti Caucasian thing. As if white people never vote democrat....

And packing buses full of homeless people, knocking on doors in poor neighborhoods offering cartons of cigarettes if they agree to vote democrat....
Libs will do anything to rig an election

This isnt about blacks its just a coincidence that we closed down the offices only in black areas. What we really want to do is make it harder for Democrats! See? Its not racist!

He's not the only Democrat:

DOJ Expert Witness: Blacks Are Less Sophisticated Voters
Katie Pavlich | Oct 21, 2014

Opponents of Voter I.D. laws have a slew of emotional reasons why they oppose identification requirements at the polls on the Election Day, but their main argument is that Voter I.D. legislation is racist. But while anti-voter I.D. liberals accuse their opponents of racism, they often engage in bigotry themselves.

Take for example DOJ expert witness Charles Stewart's recent comments that blacks in North Carolina are less sophisticated and therefore Voter I.D. laws must be abolished. Former DOJ Attorney J. Christian Adams has the story:

An expert witness paid with tax dollars by the United States Department of Justice testified that North Carolina election laws impact black voters disproportionately and that blacks are less sophisticated.

Charles Stewart, a political scientist was retained by the Justice Department to testify against voter identification laws and other election integrity measures. His testimony argued that ending same day voter registration and requiring voters to vote in the precinct where they live constitutes racial discrimination.

"Understanding within political science, that people who register to vote the closer and closer one gets to Election Day tend to be less sophisticated voters, tend to be less educated voters, tend to be voters who are less attuned to public affairs. That also tells me from the literature of political science that there are likely to be people who will end up not registering and not voting. People who correspond to those factors tend to be African Americans, and, therefore, that's another vehicle through which African Americans would be disproportionately affected by this law," Stewart said.

- DOJ Expert Witness: Blacks Are Less Sophisticated Voters

They dont care about how difficult it becomes. Well, except when someone else has to do the difficult stuff. They didnt make it difficult for the white areas...BY COINCIDENCE THO!

I know, its so easy for blacks to do it they figured why not throw in a few life lessons but be sure not to do anything to the white areas because they need all the help they can get
The bullshit pile from you is now as tall as a the Washington Monument..
But you go ahead. Keep making up bullshit.
all you ever do on here is complain.

No they are extra smart and that is why they didnt do the same thing in white areas because whites are too stupid you see!
Trying very hard to make this into a race thing, aren't you? or more accurately, an anti Caucasian thing. As if white people never vote democrat....

No, its totally a coincidence that 100% of the offices closed were in black areas. Strictly by chance!

The bullshit pile from you is now as tall as a the Washington Monument..
But you go ahead. Keep making up bullshit.
all you ever do on here is complain.

I'm not complaining I only said the reason they didnt change it up in any white areas is because obviously its too hard for whites to figure it out. Whats the problem?

And packing buses full of homeless people, knocking on doors in poor neighborhoods offering cartons of cigarettes if they agree to vote democrat....
Libs will do anything to rig an election

That's what they are really upset about. These blacks will not vote unless it's extremely convenient. If there is the slightest effort involved in voting, some of these blacks will stay home because they really don't care about voting in the first place.

They need shorter lines, vote by mail, polls staying open day and night for several days, rides to the voting places, no identification and so on.

Iowa is making it more difficult in a different fashion, where 100,000 former felons having completed their sentences are now being blocked from registering by the Republican Governor who has rolled back the law where felons who have served out their time can have their voting rights restored.
I see your point and I've little doubt criminals vote overwhelmingly Democrat. It makes sense on all counts.

Sure, that's why Florida has a lifetime voting ban on felony convictions, that's 1.5 million people or 10% of the voting population.

Yes, Florida is tough on crime. We don't coddle felons.

No, its totally a coincidence that 100% of the offices closed were in black areas. Strictly by chance!

it wasn't 100% in black areas

These blacks will not vote unless it's extremely convenient.

Dont you mean AS CONVENIENT as white experience with voting? Or does making it slightly less convenient the black tax for the opportunity to vote?
So how much more "convenient" do you want to make it???

Maybe do like the Democrats did in Philadelphia, and have the New Black Panther Party work the polls and "assist" voters???
BlackPantherVoterIntimidation2008.jpg

OUCH

Wonder if this hurts their insanity?

DMV offices closing will not affect receiving voter I.D. card

"Each of the satellite offices that are closing were only open part-time and are not owned by the state. The driver license examiners who worked at the satellite offices will be reallocated to full-time staff at district driver license offices effective Wednesday, ALEA said in a release."

Forum List

Back