🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why we don't want voter ID

If blacks can rap why dont they hippity hop to the DMV across town somewhere?
Apparently they do. Black voter registration and turnout has been higher after voter ID laws have been implemented.
Democrats are racist for wanting to suppress black votes by repealing these laws.

I've seen blacks dance all night long so they can definitley dance to a DMV somewhere where ever they put it. White people cant dance so its fair to put it close for them!

That's just drivers license offices...

And those Democrats can still get a state ID... Matter of fact, they should already have one, since it's necessary for them to get their welfare and food stamps!!!

Just drivers license offices

Do you have a state ID? Do you know where to get one?

We now see the true implementation of voter ID. Pass the laws ant then start throwing up roadblocks to those you don't want to vote
You can believe that if it makes you feel better.
My state ID is a driver's license...
Here's an example as to why this is nonsense.
A great many people that live in large cities do not own vehicles. They never have. Many of those people have never had a driver's license. They vote.
This boils down to the idea put forth by you libs that in general people are incapable of taking care of themselves. Nonsense.
It's very simple. If one believes so strongly they need to vote, they will do what they must to obtain the proper documents.
If they don't know where to obtain an ID, they can pick up the phone, look on their mobile phone, fire up their computer, etc.....
You people are making something out of nothing.

And those Democrats can still get a state ID... Matter of fact, they should already have one, since it's necessary for them to get their welfare and food stamps!!!

We now see the true implementation of voter ID. Pass the laws ant then start throwing up roadblocks to those you don't want to vote

We've had voter ID in Florida for many years now. We have no problems at all with it. The Blacks show their ID just like the Vietnamese, the Hispanics, the Whites, etc.

I usually renew my drivers license through the mail. It's really difficult. The mail man brings it right to my box.
Same here in NC

Why would someone think it has anything to do with race just because 100% of the offices closed where in black areas? That makes no sense to jump to conclusions like that

My trip to the DMV is pleasant so it will the same for these people who dont live near me because...white privileged

We've had voter ID in Florida for many years now. We have no problems at all with it. The Blacks show their ID just like the Vietnamese, the Hispanics, the Whites, etc.

I usually renew my drivers license through the mail. It's really difficult. The mail man brings it right to my box.

I'll make you a deal

If getting acceptable ID is so easy, how about we require that 99% of adults in a state have valid ID before voter ID can take effect?
It will motivate the politicians to make sure ID is readily available
Is IS available NOW.

You do realize to have a bank account you must have some form of State issued ID...

Usually you have to provide to forms of ID to get a job, and one is usually a State issued ID and the other is your social security card...

To cash a check you usually need your state issued ID...

So if it is needed to obtain a job, open a bank account, and cash your checks then I see no problem with Voter ID laws, and individuals that refuse to get a ID are usually the ones that have something to hide...

In the end State issue ID's are part of our society, and is required in many daily transactions, and everyone should have one issued just like a Social Security Card...

Now if a state is making it difficult for certain sectors of it population to obtain a certain form of ID then Liberal groups should make it their job to help every individual they can to get the proper ID needed to allow everyone to vote, and this will then fix the issue...

Just my opinion...

2207376.jpg

I'll make you a deal

If getting acceptable ID is so easy, how about we require that 99% of adults in a state have valid ID before voter ID can take effect?
It will motivate the politicians to make sure ID is readily available

What Florida did was aimed at curtailing fraud at most every level. In order to get a drivers license, one was required to submit his/her birth certificate. That birth certificate had to be the original or a certified copy of the original. I only had a copy of my own birth certificate which was denied by the Florida DMV. I then had to go to Brewton, Alabama, the county seat where I was born and pay them for a certified copy of my birth certificate.

One is usually required to show an ID in order to receive Social Security benefits, open a bank account, cash a check, get an EBT card, or a dozen of other things in life. How do these folks get by now without having some form of ID on their persons?

Very good point

Then lets make sure EVERY American has an ID

Those who have difficulty locating acceptable documentation should get a state appointed representative who will help to resolve issues with birth certificates, legal names or any other issues
No.....The duty to obtain ID is the responsibility of each individual. Not "make sure"......Not some state bureaucrat pulling down $75,000 per year plus benefits

Yup. Those long lines in Florida aren't a problem either.

It's cool to make 90 year old American Citizens wait for several hours to cast a vote.

Confusion reigns among Fla. voters

Huge Number Of Floridians Didn't Vote Because Of Long Lines: Report
WHAT?!!!!! Long lines to vote have been a fact of life for decades......In fact, long lines are a good thing. They are an indication of high turnout.....Problem?

You can believe that if it makes you feel better.
My state ID is a driver's license...
Here's an example as to why this is nonsense.
A great many people that live in large cities do not own vehicles. They never have. Many of those people have never had a driver's license. They vote.
This boils down to the idea put forth by you libs that in general people are incapable of taking care of themselves. Nonsense.
It's very simple. If one believes so strongly they need to vote, they will do what they must to obtain the proper documents.
If they don't know where to obtain an ID, they can pick up the phone, look on their mobile phone, fire up their computer, etc.....
You people are making something out of nothing.

No, it boils down to how difficult the process becomes. Alabama closed 31 DMV offices after their new voting ID restrictions became law last year. The closed offices affect 75% of registered blacks. That is patently unfair and an attempt to make the registration process so arduous that people will stay home rather than vote.
Iowa is making it more difficult in a different fashion, where 100,000 former felons having completed their sentences are now being blocked from registering by the Republican Governor who has rolled back the law where felons who have served out their time can have their voting rights restored.

Republicans fully aware of their own demographics problem are trying to even the odds by cheating. Simple as that.

Iowa is making it more difficult in a different fashion, where 100,000 former felons having completed their sentences are now being blocked from registering by the Republican Governor who has rolled back the law where felons who have served out their time can have their voting rights restored.
I see your point and I've little doubt criminals vote overwhelmingly Democrat. It makes sense on all counts.

No, it boils down to how difficult the process becomes.

They dont care about how difficult it becomes. Well, except when someone else has to do the difficult stuff. They didnt make it difficult for the white areas...BY COINCIDENCE THO!

Forum List

Back