Why we have gun crime, the New York addition...

Are you saying there might be multiple reasons why things are as they are? Say it ain't so cause that would throw all your talking points out the window.
My talking points?

I have always said that the issue of violence in this country is much more complex than those who say gun laws and guns are the only 2 things that drive violence and crime.

In fact in this very thread I mentioned some of the reasons why most violent crimes and murder occur in very well known very defined areas.

Exactly.....fatherless homes are the starting point.....then add democrat policies on top of that...

That's your old excuse that got shot down before. You think there haven't been fatherless homes in GB? Comeon dumb ass. Think about that.
The breakdown of the family can be caused by more than an absent father

And is one of a cluster of societal ills that are present in our most violent areas

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

But the absence of a father is one of the gun nut's main excuses for so many gun deaths. Are you saying that is just bullshit?

Fatherless homes are the main driver of all crime including murder....Britain had social norms intact after the war, those are now gone. Deny it all you want, you are just ignoring the core reason that we have gun crime in this country.

My talking points?

I have always said that the issue of violence in this country is much more complex than those who say gun laws and guns are the only 2 things that drive violence and crime.

In fact in this very thread I mentioned some of the reasons why most violent crimes and murder occur in very well known very defined areas.

Exactly.....fatherless homes are the starting point.....then add democrat policies on top of that...

That's your old excuse that got shot down before. You think there haven't been fatherless homes in GB? Comeon dumb ass. Think about that.

And is one of a cluster of societal ills that are present in our most violent areas

But the absence of a father is one of the gun nut's main excuses for so many gun deaths. Are you saying that is just bullshit?
It is one factor along with the others I mentioned

You better check with the head gun nuts. They will soon be calling you a gun grabber if you insist on complex answers.

My talking points?

Fatherless homes are the main driver of all crime including murder....Britain had social norms intact after the war, those are now gone. Deny it all you want, you are just ignoring the core reason that we have gun crime in this country.

Thy didn't have any fatherless families after the war? You're dumber than I thought.

“If you can’t handle the caseload, you need to do another job,” she told the New York Post. “If you can’t make the correct call, step aside.”

I like that. It throws the excuse that cops having a stressful job justifies cops disregarding laws and the lives of so many innocent people. right out the window. Good for her.

I'm not sure how this one case explains why we kill so many people here every day, but Great Britain only kills a few. Are all the gun deaths here by people who have been released after being charged with a gun crime? We should do what they are doing.
so many people ?

about .003% of the population fall victim to murder by a person who uses a gun

We know where most murders occur and that happens to be in inner city neighborhoods that have historically been plagued by de-facto segregation, generational poverty, high unemployment and underemployment, poor schools, drugs, crime and the breakdown of the family unit

These very small, well known areas account for 70% of all murders in the country.

Are you trying to say murder isn't really a problem?

I'm saying it's not as big of a problem as you think it is

you have a 99.997% chance of not getting murdered by a person with a gun

And we already know where most murders take place but we do nothing about it because and let's face it those most murders in the areas I have mentioned are poor young urban minorities killing other poor yoiung inner city minorities and we as a country don't really care about that population
so, you are saying ''why the F did 2AGuy post this thread''?--as my facts prove, his threads are full of shit
....firearms are used in SHOOTINGS/rapes/robbery/etc--not just murder
...so we should just let people murder....???

Why not pass a gun law where anyone who uses a gun while committing a crime gets sent to the front of the USs next commando mission. That means we send a dozen expendables in after Baghdadi instead of the dog.

“If you can’t handle the caseload, you need to do another job,” she told the New York Post. “If you can’t make the correct call, step aside.”

I like that. It throws the excuse that cops having a stressful job justifies cops disregarding laws and the lives of so many innocent people. right out the window. Good for her.

I'm not sure how this one case explains why we kill so many people here every day, but Great Britain only kills a few. Are all the gun deaths here by people who have been released after being charged with a gun crime? We should do what they are doing.
so many people ?

We know where most murders occur and that happens to be in inner city neighborhoods that have historically been plagued by de-facto segregation, generational poverty, high unemployment and underemployment, poor schools, drugs, crime and the breakdown of the family unit

These very small, well known areas account for 70% of all murders in the country.

And we already know where most murders take place but we do nothing about it because and let's face it those most murders in the areas I have mentioned are poor young urban minorities killing other poor yoiung inner city minorities and we as a country don't really care about that population
so, you are saying ''why the F did 2AGuy post this thread''?--as my facts prove, his threads are full of shit

WTF are you talking about?

And don't tell me what I am saying when it's obvious what you think I said and what I actually said are two entirely different things

You better check with the head gun nuts. They will soon be calling you a gun grabber if you insist on complex answers.

Like I give a shit.

And FYI no gun law or AR 15 ban is going to do anything to actually address the causes of violence as those causes have deep roots.

Like I give a shit.

And FYI no gun law or AR 15 ban is going to do anything to actually address the causes of violence as those causes have deep roots.

That's it. Stick with short mindless remarks that mean nothing, but will fit on a bumper sticker. It's the Trumpian way.

Like I give a shit.

That's it. Stick with short mindless remarks that mean nothing, but will fit on a bumper sticker. It's the Trumpian way.

You are the one ignoring what I wrote about where the majority of the violence in this country takes place and why it takes place in these areas

You want to complain to me about what another poster says instead of addressing what I said to you

Is that because a complex answer to the complex problem of violence in society is too difficult a concept for you to grasp?

so many people ?

Wow....you show nothing, and brag about it......every time you post about St. Louis I show you that it isn't normal, law abiding people who own guns for self defense, sport and hunting......St. Louis is a gun murder hell hole because their politicians keep letting violent repeat gun offenders out of jail and out of prison...dittos Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, and D.C....you asshat.

You have nothing, you are nothing.....

Like I give a shit.

You are the one ignoring what I wrote about where the majority of the violence in this country takes place and why it takes place in these areas

You want to complain to me about what another poster says instead of addressing what I said to you

Is that because a complex answer to the complex problem of violence in society is too difficult a concept for you to grasp?

But.....guns?

so many people ?

Wow....you show nothing, and brag about it......every time you post about St. Louis I show you that it isn't normal, law abiding people who own guns for self defense, sport and hunting......St. Louis is a gun murder hell hole because their politicians keep letting violent repeat gun offenders out of jail and out of prison...dittos Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, and D.C....you asshat.

Make up your mind dumb ass. First you say gun crime is caused bu fatherless homes. Next you say it's because violent offenders are released. According to your definition, everyone with a gun who hasn't been convicted of a crime YET is considered a Good Guy with a gun., even MS13 members.

so many people ?

Make up your mind dumb ass. First you say gun crime is caused bu fatherless homes. Next you say it's because violent offenders are released. According to your definition, everyone with a gun who hasn't been convicted of a crime YET is considered a Good Guy with a gun., even MS13 members.

Moron.....the social welfare state creates fatherless homes, which destroys the social norms of the society....then, when the young male sociapaths are using guns to murder each other, the same people who created the situation keep letting the killers out of jail and prison...you doofus.

Are you mixing your booze with your meds again? If you haven't committed a crime, you aren't a criminal, you fucking moron....

Moron.....the social welfare state creates fatherless homes, which destroys the social norms of the society....then, when the young male sociapaths are using guns to murder each other, the same people who created the situation keep letting the killers out of jail and prison...you doofus.

Are you mixing your booze with your meds again? If you haven't committed a crime, you aren't a criminal, you fucking moron....
...to review--NYC murder rate is over 10 times lower than very pro-firearm STL--and lowre than many other cities
AND NYC is not even in the top ten most dangerous cities lists!!!
what are you trying to prove?
NYC is a perfect example of gun control that works !!
..this is like your Britain threads--they are examples of gun control that works

...to review--NYC murder rate is over 10 times lower than very pro-firearm STL--and lowre than many other cities
..this is like your Britain threads--they are examples of gun control that works

Moron....you cherry pick the cities.....and fail to point out the reason St. Louis has a high gun murder rate and why New Yorks gun murder rate is now going up....democrat policies toward gun criminals.

St. Louis is releasing violent gun criminals....Chicago, Detroit, Balitmore and D.C are doing the exact same thing.......New York used to follow the policies of Rudy Gulliani....locking up gun criminals...now de blasio sees them as victims and is releasing them and attacking the police...so murder is up 55%......

Take two cities....Houston and chicago......you doofus...

Houston....gun stores and gun ranges on every corner, concealed and open carry of guns easily accessible to law abiding citizens, and to top it all off, they share a border with Mexico, the Narco State .......

Chicago....no gun stores or gun ranges in city limits, incredibly difficult to get a permit to carry a gun....

Chicago has a higher gun murder rate than Houston....you dumb ass......

Gun murder is not controlled by laws...gun murder is controlled by keeping repeat gun offenders locked up...which democrat refuse to do....

Normal people who own and carry guns do not increase the gun crime rate.......

You can't explain the truth...that as more Americans own and carry guns our gun murder rate went down 49%..

You can't explain that using your theory.....you dumb ass...

From 4.7 million people carrying guns to over 18.6 million and our gun murder rate went down....you dumb ass...

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

De blasio threw out Rudy Guilliani's crime policies.....and he is creating this....you dumb ass...

Murder rate rises 55 percent in New York City, NYPD statistics say

Murder rates in New York City are up 55 percent in 2019 compared to the same time frame in 2018, according to NYPD statistics.
----
The surge takes place as overall crime in New York City is down eight percent. The increase in murders is largely credited to a jump in violent crime in Northern Brooklyn. The ten precincts that comprise North Brooklyn have recorded 15 murders in the time frame this year, compared to just three last year -- a 400 percent increase.

The number of shootings that have not resulted in death are on the rise as well, with 22 people shot compared to 13 last year, a 69 percent jump.

CHI and NYC are not even in top ten most dangerous cities!!! hahahah
Chi population density is almost 3 times Houston's

De blasio threw out Rudy Guilliani's crime policies.....and he is creating this....you dumb ass...

Murder rates in New York City are up 55 percent in 2019 compared to the same time frame in 2018, according to NYPD statistics.
----
The surge takes place as overall crime in New York City is down eight percent. The increase in murders is largely credited to a jump in violent crime in Northern Brooklyn. The ten precincts that comprise North Brooklyn have recorded 15 murders in the time frame this year, compared to just three last year -- a 400 percent increase.

The number of shootings that have not resulted in death are on the rise as well, with 22 people shot compared to 13 last year, a 69 percent jump.
...so, we know NYC is very SAFE/etc compared to a lot of other cities...why did you bring it up???

CHI and NYC are not even in top ten most dangerous cities!!! hahahah
Chi population density is almost 3 times Houston's

Moron.......you don't know what you are talking about....

notice the difference between Dallas, Phoenix and Baltimore......according to your numbers...? Baltimore has extreme gun control....everything you gun grabbers want......and is on the other side of the country from the Narco state of Mexico.......

Dallas--murders 163 ... pop. 1,300,000
Phoenix--murders 152...pop 1,650,000
Murder rate 2017
Baltimore......343
population......620,961

------------
Population of cities 2016:

Chicago........2.7 million
L.A................3.9 million
N.Y................8.5 million
Houston........2.3 million
Baltimore......620,961
Detroit...........672,795
Milwaukee.....595,647

St. Louis.......311,404

Murder rate 2016:

Chicago........765
L.A.......... .....293
N.Y................335
Houston .......301
Baltimore......318
Detroit...........303
Milwaukee.... 142

St. Louis..........188

Chicago.... no gun stores, no shooting ranges in city limits. Extreme gun control. 47,000 Concealed carry permits in cook county.....

How Many People Have Concealed Carry Licenses in Your County?

Houston... gun stores on every corner, shooting ranges too, and more concealed carry permits than Chicago. 139,563 licensed permits in the county that contains Houston.

Licensed to Carry: Handguns in Texas

Houston is on the border with the narco state of Mexico....

Gun murder in 2016...

Population of cities 2016:

Chicago........2.7 million

Houston........2.3 million

Murder rate 2016:

Chicago........765

Houston .......3

----

...so, we know NYC is very SAFE/etc compared to a lot of other cities...why did you bring it up???

New York is descending into democrat hell hole status, you moron.....they have stopped locking up gun criminals and are attacking the police....just like they do in St. Louis, Chicago, D.C., Baltimore......you doofus.

Forum List

Back