Why we should listen to the 97%

You know you don't have to be even remotely clever to understand that when random guessing is more accurate than your computer models you have a problem. I think even a person of below average intelligence can figure that out quite easily.

Why you guys haven't been able to add two plus two is beyond me....maybe you're just really, really stupid?

Here's the thing that is beyond you, apparently. You are representing you. Your capabilities, your education, your experience, your objectiveness, your training, your intelligence. What I'm defending is science. Not because of who I am, but who the IPCC is.

I can't tell you how easy my role is compared to yours.

You don't see that, and some others don't either and that's great.

All I have to do to support the institution of science is keep you posting.

What you accomplish for me is revealing the breadth and depth of both sides to the objective observer. And they are all I care about.
As has been repeatedly shown, the IPCC are corrupt, incompetent ideologues.

And that's not science, kid.

No, it's not science. It's politics.

Pssst: When the country's official name is something like The People's Democratic etc. -- it's not a democracy.

Idiot.

I was referring to the United States of America.
But you don't want a United States of America.

Like all progressives, you want the USSR circa 1964.

Pssst: My America defeated your Soviet Union. Sorry, kid. Tough luck.

Why are you so compelled to make up stuff that you wish was true? The truth isn't good enough for you? No wonder you consider the IPCC your enemy. It's a truth factory and truth is what will put you out of business.

Really? According to the paper produced by the IPCC they estimate for the expenditure of 76 trillion dollars we will be able to lower the global temperature by ONE degree in 100 years....maybe...

But hey don't believe a word I say... you can read it for yourself!

http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/policy/wess/wess_current/2011wess.pdf

Can you show us the particular quote from your reference that says that specifically?

No, I would rather you actually read something for once instead of always referring to the Cliff notes. Not that you understand them either...

I was very sure that would be your answer. Apparently lying is just your MO. Necessary, when you're running against truth.

Here's the thing that is beyond you, apparently. You are representing you. Your capabilities, your education, your experience, your objectiveness, your training, your intelligence. What I'm defending is science. Not because of who I am, but who the IPCC is.

What you accomplish for me is revealing the breadth and depth of both sides to the objective observer. And they are all I care about.

For once you are correct. The IPCC decided long ago to ignore good science and instead now focuses on pseudo-science to further its political goals.

Can you show us the particular quote from your reference that says that specifically?

No, I would rather you actually read something for once instead of always referring to the Cliff notes. Not that you understand them either...

I was very sure that would be your answer. Apparently lying is just your MO. Necessary, when you're running against truth.

I don't need to lie. Apparently that is your sole methodology based on your beyond sucking off goats rep. But to your original point, read the paper. It's from your IPCC for hecks sake. Read it and learn.

For once you are correct. The IPCC decided long ago to ignore good science and instead now focuses on pseudo-science to further its political goals.

No evidence. Conspiracy theory. You're just whining because they found that you're not right. We'll guess what? You're not. Man up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I don't need to lie. Apparently that is your sole methodology based on your beyond sucking off goats rep. But to your original point, read the paper. It's from your IPCC for hecks sake. Read it and learn.

Why did you lie if you didn't have to?

Why did you lie if you didn't have to?

Show me where I lied mr. beyond sucks off goats!:lol::lol::lol:

Only to those who don't have the education and experience to understand them.

You know you don't have to be even remotely clever to understand that when random guessing is more accurate than your computer models you have a problem. I think even a person of below average intelligence can figure that out quite easily.

Why you guys haven't been able to add two plus two is beyond me....maybe you're just really, really stupid?

What I'm defending is science.

Your claim would have more credibility if we ignored your many huge errors.

What I'm defending is science.

Your claim would have more credibility if we ignored your many huge errors.

Mr. "science" was fooled by a video that was obviously a con.

''To assume that ANY modern creatures would not be able to survive and thrive in that lush, temperate, and amazing period is simply absurd.''

That’s why I didn't assume it. I don't know why you did.

The AGW issue is an economic one. Many of us could survive on Mars if we had to but the world would go broke building the required infrastructure.

The only climate we're adapted to with our infrastructure is the one we've had for a few millenia.

We don't know for sure how much that climate will change from the current atmospheric load of GHGs. We don't know how much more we'll add. That’s what the IPCC is modeling so we can decide what are alternatives are.

I can't personally understand why anybody would not want that insight.

Sweety.

That's why you didn't assume it? You said it. I quoted you saying it. It is quoted again here. You said specifically up there: "The one fact in your post is correct. It would have been more accurate for me to be more specific and say inhospitable to higher forms of life."

And with that one statement you show yourself totally ignorant of what you pretend to know.

So, somehow you'd like to say that because I agreed with you on an improved wording on a statement about life in the Carboniferous Period, I am ignorant.

I'm afraid that thinking says more about you than me.

No dear. You first said that the Carboniferous period was inhospitable to life. Earlier you accused us all of wanting to exterminate life on Earth because we wouldn't embrace the AGW religion with the implication that we were headed right back to that 'inhospitable' climate. When I showed you how stupid that statement was, you then corrected your statement to be the Carboniferous period was inhospitable to higher forms of life. And when I showed you how that statement was equally stupid, and that all higher forms of life now would be able to live and thrive quite nicely in the Carboniferous period, you then amended your statement a third time to say you never said it couldn't.

I'm afraid you are hopelessly clueless and dishonest my friend. And the jig is up. We all now know you've been bluffing this entire time. You know little or nothing of the science you have pretended to embrace and you continue to misrepresent the purpose and intentions of the IPCC and the policy makers who use it for their political agendas.

You really should be embarrassed but oh well. Trolls and other intellectual sociopaths rarely ever are. I just wanted to assure you that you have fooled nobody but your own alter egos.

There is a massive amount of evidence that the global warming that has been taking place for the last 150 years is primarily anthropogenic - enough to convince the vast majority of the world's climate scientists. That warming presents a real and significant threat to human civilization. Ignoring it is the most asinine of choices.

Climate is a very complex system. The evidence appears to indicate that one feature of the system is a multi-decadal cycle that alters tropical wind patterns in such a way that a great deal of the trapped solar energy is shuttled from the atmosphere to the deep ocean. That energy is not lost and it has not been made safe. The heat content of the system as a whole is still rising. The rise in our temperature here on Terra Firma may well be delayed by this newly discovered process, but it is not eliminated.

What conditions were like and how life reacted during the Carboniferous period is completely irrelevant to our response to this issue. This process is taking place at a rate much faster than the paleological changes deniers bring up in these conversations. If a comparison is required, you'd be far more accurate to use the Permian Extinction or the Cretaceous-Tertiary Boundary Event.

For what is coming - and because of people like you, it IS coming - life will not have the opportunity to adapt. Tell your children you didn't want to spend the money.

Last edited:
There is a massive amount of evidence that the global warming that has been taking place for the last 150 years is primarily anthropogenic - enough to convince the vast majority of the world's climate scientists. That warming presents a real and significant threat to human civilization. Ignoring it is the most asinine of choices.

Climate is a very complex system. The evidence appears to indicate that one feature of the system is a multi-decadal cycle that alters tropical wind patterns in such a way that a great deal of the trapped solar energy is shuttled from the atmosphere to the deep ocean. That energy is not lost and it has not been made safe. The heat content of the system as a whole is still rising. The rise in our temperature here on Terra Firma may well be delayed by this newly discovered process, but it is not eliminated.

What conditions were like and how life reacted during the Carboniferous period is completely irrelevant to our response to this issue. This process is taking place at a rate much faster than the paleological changes deniers bring up in these conversations. If a comparison is required, you'd be far more accurate to use the Permian Extinction or the Cretaceous-Tertiary Boundary Event.

For what is coming - and because of people like you, it IS coming - life will not have the opportunity to adapt. Tell your children you didn't want to spend the money.

There is? Show us that evidence please. There is NOTHING of an empirical nature that supports that assertion. Absolutely none. But, by all means show us what you got.

If you had the science on your side, you wouldn't have to resort to fear-mongering and emotionalism.

You'll have to explain why this have never happened in the past when the temperature was often far more than 5 degrees warmer than it is today.

It's obviously just another hysterical warmist bullshit theory.

Ever heard of the Permean Extinction? This is what they think happened during that event.

Permian?Triassic extinction event - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try using a non biased site. In one of those you will see that the majority of climatological causes for the P?T extinction is COLD. Not warm. The last time we know for sure that it was really hot was during the PETM and in that case other than some very localized forams that died out (prtobably due to anoxia) the biosphere on the planet exploded in all sorts of ways. The majority of the major fauna we enjoy today evolved during the PETM. Terrestrial life exploded.

Now look up the Principle of Uniformitarianism and tell us what that means for the extinction theories....

Maybe you can suggest a non-biased site.

Also, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to have gleaned from the Principle of Uniformitarianism. That human actions aren't the violent punctuations that lead to extinctions?

The IPCC has had to, and has, advanced climate science by leaps and bounds.

People like you have had to, and have, regressed politics equally far.
The truth of their science is an obstacle to your nefarious power grab.

And mankind is the beneficiary of your frustration.

Only to those who don't have the education and experience to understand them.

A classic liars post. Zero content. Passionate whining about what you feel the universe owes you. Political nonsense.

You demonstrate well why normal people avoid lying. Because it leads to a lifetime of lies. Someone should have pointed that out to you earlier in life and perhaps you could have avoided your present fraudulence.

Forum List

Back