Why we should listen to the 97%

Indeed.

I simply cannot comprehend the mindset that refuses to acknowledge...or even accept...that people are individuals.

That wasn't a threat, it was a warning. And one I've made before.
Whoopty-shit.
When things really start going to shit around here: food shortages, water shortages, storms taking out more and more coastal infrastructure, people are likely to start looking around for the brainiacs who told them they had nothing to worry about. People like you.
Okay, dumbass. Now you get to explain in detail how everyone voting Democrat would prevent all that.

God are you stupid.

Indeed.

I simply cannot comprehend the mindset that refuses to acknowledge...or even accept...that people are individuals.

That wasn't a threat, it was a warning. And one I've made before. When things really start going to shit around here: food shortages, water shortages, storms taking out more and more coastal infrastructure, people are likely to start looking around for the brainiacs who told them they had nothing to worry about. People like you.

I'll bet you just can't wait for that.

I don't expect to be here. But my childen and their children will. It's why every day, here and elsewhere, I do what I can to show you for the dangerous fools ye be.

Indeed.

That wasn't a threat, it was a warning. And one I've made before. When things really start going to shit around here: food shortages, water shortages, storms taking out more and more coastal infrastructure, people are likely to start looking around for the brainiacs who told them they had nothing to worry about. People like you.

Careful, the conservatives have all the guns.

And they'll be just as hungry and thirsty and angry as everyone else.

Increased atmospheric instability is caused by excess global energy.

Do you really think that it's possible to identify which ones would have occurred in our old climate and which only in our new climate?

Lots of luck with that science.

Do you really think that it's possible to identify which ones would have occurred in our old climate and which only in our new climate?

Warmist idiots do it all the time.
Some even blamed the rain in Colorado on CO2.

Did you prove them wrong?

You lick yogurt off of hobos' feet.

Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Whoopty-shit.
When things really start going to shit around here: food shortages, water shortages, storms taking out more and more coastal infrastructure, people are likely to start looking around for the brainiacs who told them they had nothing to worry about. People like you.
Okay, dumbass. Now you get to explain in detail how everyone voting Democrat would prevent all that.

Most Democrats are liberals. People who see the future as an opportunity for progress. People who solve problems.

Most Republicans are conservatives. People who see the future as a threat. People who either create or ignore problems.
Mindless sloganeering is inadmissible, but I understand it's all you've got, so you get a Medal for Participation.

I bet you have an extensive collection of those.

Careful, the conservatives have all the guns.

Liberals have the US military.
See? Vague threats.

If you guys had science on your side, you wouldn't need to resort to thuggism.

Whoopty-shit.

God are you stupid.
Oh. So you CAN'T explain how everyone voting Democrat will save us all...you just insist we should.

It's okay...none of your compatriots have given this matter any thought whatsoever either.

I don't expect to be here. But my childen and their children will. It's why every day, here and elsewhere, I do what I can to show you for the dangerous fools ye be.
When fascism comes to America, it will be carrying a protest sign and screeching, "It's for the CHILDREN!!"

I don't expect to be here. But my childen and their children will. It's why every day, here and elsewhere, I do what I cancourt uses to show you for the dangerous fools ye be.
When fascism comes to America, it will be carrying a protest sign and screeching, "It's for the CHILDREN!!"
the supreme court has often used the ploy of "public interest" to circumvent the true meanings of some of the enumerations in the constitution.

As long as we keep people like you in the place that you've earned through your ignorance, fascism will be kept at bay.

I don't expect to be here. But my childen and their children will. It's why every day, here and elsewhere, I do what I cancourt uses to show you for the dangerous fools ye be.
the supreme court has often used the ploy of "public interest" to circumvent the true meanings of some of the enumerations in the constitution.

Indeed..."for our own good".

As long as we keep people like you in the place that you've earned through your ignorance, fascism will be kept at bay.

See? More vague threats.

You're nothing more than a totalitarian-wannabe, boy.

But then, that's standard among progressives. You bitch and moan and whine that the government take care of you, but you somehow believe you'll be given positions of power and responsibility after the Revolution (that you did nothing to help bring about).

How do you reconcile your abject impotence and your desire for power?

I'm guessing lots of recreational pharmaceuticals.

See? More vague threats.

But then, that's standard among progressives. You bitch and moan and whine that the government take care of you, but you somehow believe you'll be given positions of power and responsibility after the Revolution (that you did nothing to help bring about).

You guess about a lot of things that aren't true.

I just want effective government so we continue to progress as we are.

You want to go back to the caves. Good news. You can.

See? More vague threats.

We aren't progressing, you deluded moron. We're being scammed.

See? More vague threats.

We aren't progressing, you deluded moron. We're being scammed.

You aren't progressing. We are.

Setting you and Patrick back is indistinguishable from moving the rest of us forward.

Forum List

Back