Why we shouldn't elect politicians! Because all they think of is getting re-elected!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Raskin argues DOJ can force recusals of Alito, Thomas in Jan. 6 cases​

With all the problems of the world, here is a perfect example of how people like Raskin think of politics before the common good. Those type of people (and mind you some of those RINOs like Romney, Cheney, think about politics first rather than what is good for America!
So Raskin wants to change SCOTUS to leaning toward Democrats. Frankly at my age having voted for my first President in 1961, I've become totally discouraged about America's future.
The following clip is the future of America politically!

Last edited:
We should go back to appointments, that way the politicians will only try to buy off those that appoint them.

No need to try to buy votes on mass like with student loan forgiveness.

Raskin is right. Alito and Thomas should recuse themselves from any January 6 case which comes before them.

Ginni Thomas actively participated in the coup, for crying out loud.

No clearer case of a conflict has ever existed.
Isn't gonna happen so you can forget it....

TERM LIMITS...
Raskin serves on the House Oversight Committee. He's been in Congress since 2017.

Guess who else is on that committee who has been in Congress longer than Raskin?

James Comer, the Chairman who is catastrophically failing to find any crimes by Joe Biden to impeach him with. :lol:

Pedophile enabler Jim Jordan was the chairman, but left to chair the House Judiciary Committee, and he is also flailing in his attempt to impeach Biden.

Jordan has been in Congress since 2007.

Be careful what you wish for.

Easily so....I usually don't root for cancer but in his case I'm happy to make an exception.
Because that's just the kind of classless person Trump has raised you to be.

I guess you'd be okay with Trump stealing from cancer kids, too.

You're right OP, just look at Trump.

He already got his ass kicked out and all he's been doing since then is trying to get his fat ass back into the Oval Office.

What should we do about this?

Raskin is right. Alito and Thomas should recuse themselves from any January 6 case which comes before them.

Ginni Thomas actively participated in the coup, for crying out loud.

No clearer case of a conflict has ever existed.
Trump's NYC trial Judge Juan Merchan...
Judge Juan Merchan's daughter, Loren Merchan, was the director of digital persuasion for Kamala Harris' 2020 presidential campaign. His daughter has also worked, indirectly, for the Biden-Harris 2020 campaign through a communications firm that provides services for progressive campaigns.
So if the judge in the Trump case's daughter MADE money for Biden-Harris what is the difference?

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg
More importantly though Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg brought the case as his primary campaign for DA.
In a November 2020 interview with CBS News, Alvin Bragg, then a Democratic candidate for Manhattan district attorney, said that among the "staggering" number of cases "swirling" around then-President Donald Trump, a matter involving Trump's former "fixer," Michael Cohen, stood out.

"You know, we haven't talked about Michael Cohen yet and the campaign finance part," Bragg said during the interview, in which he stressed he could not "prejudge" any case until he saw the evidence.

A former New York state deputy attorney general who had previously clashed with Trump's company in civil suits, Bragg indicated he had followed media coverage of Cohen's federal case.

Raskin serves on the House Oversight Committee. He's been in Congress since 2017.

Guess who else is on that committee who has been in Congress longer than Raskin?

James Comer, the Chairman who is catastrophically failing to find any crimes by Joe Biden to impeach him with. :lol:

Pedophile enabler Jim Jordan was the chairman, but left to chair the House Judiciary Committee, and he is also flailing in his attempt to impeach Biden.

Jordan has been in Congress since 2007.

Be careful what you wish for.
You may be right. However, Progs have near the shole system to find something and push their accusations on those they do not like. Jan. 6 hearings was a Hollywood production among others. Death by a thousand Prog controlled TV shows and movies along with infected education gets us where we are at. Now Progs will infect the suburbs and resort areas with low-income housing. Everything we do we will be monitored and tracked. And many Republicans have helped this along also.

Raskin argues DOJ can force recusals of Alito, Thomas in Jan. 6 cases​

With all the problems of the world, here is a perfect example of how people like Raskin think of politics before the common good. Those type of people (and mind you some of those RINOs like Romney, Cheney, think about politics first rather than what is good for America!
So Raskin wants to change SCOTUS to leaning toward Democrats. Frankly at my age having voted for my first President in 1961, I've become totally discouraged about America's future.
The following clip is the future of America politically!

I'd suggest you connect with the local major party of your choice, attend their meetings, get to know some of the members.

First you get a grasp on how politics really works at the grassroots level.

Second you'll get to know some of the local candidates in person. The ones running for local school boards, cit and county councils, city and county offices, etc.

Nothing is more frustrating, embarrassing, and pointless than to hear people who've never been involved in how politics works spouting out when they know Jack Shyte.

I'd suggest you connect with the local major party of your choice, attend their meetings, get to know some of the members.

First you get a grasp on how politics really works at the grassroots level.

Second you'll get to know some of the local candidates in person. The ones running for local school boards, cit and county councils, city and county offices, etc.

Nothing is more frustrating, embarrassing, and pointless than to hear people who've never been involved in how politics works spouting out when they know Jack Shyte.
Well nothing is as stupid as to make assumptions about other people. How can you make your totally uninformed statements advising ME? I've worked on presidential campaigns in the campaign headquarters, have you?
The problem I've seen in my over 60 years of political awareness is the growing intrusion into
how all forms of government have allowed political influences rather than citizens requirements to
motivate their decisions.
So in my 60 years of political activities, take some advice and know a little more about what the people YOU think you are educating really are....before calling them as we said in Latin "Jack Cacas"!

Forum List

Back