Why/What Is Chris Matthews Hiding?

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Crissy came back from the Christmas holidays and did one show, Since then he has been in hiding.
Is it a coincidence that a number of former staff members of his show have come forward to accuse him of being a misogynist pig?
I predict we've seen the last of Crissy on MSNBC.
Maybe he and Matt Lauer and Charlie Rose and Franken will open a truck stop somewhere in Nevada.
Employing only seventeen year old girls wearing pink bikinis.

Chris is hiding?
Lmao.
All hosts take time off during the holidays.
This is laughable.

??? Hiding? Many of the folks I know take both weeks -- Christmas week and New Year's week -- off for the holidays.

Be that as it may, professionals need not be visible to be working. I've been on vacation since December 22nd. Does that mean I've done nothing pertaining to work? No, not at all. It just means that nobody from work is calling me.
  • I had to dial into a performance/salary call because if I didn't, there'd have been nobody advocating for the people on my staff and making sure they got their fair share of the increases being given. Vacation or not, I had to be on that call.
  • January budgets were distributed on January 1st. It's my duty to review them, mainly to make sure they align with what was agreed in the last budget meeting, before they're sent to the partners and senior managers reporting to me. I got the budgets the Friday before Christmas and I reviewed them at my leisure between then and December 27th.
TV journalists most certainly don't have to be on the air to be working. They work full days just like everyone else. If they are working on a special report of some sort, they may not be on the air.

Does any of that mean nothing's amiss in Chris Matthew's world or that he is working on something? No, but neither does it mean he's hiding. He could be ill for one thing. Gwen Ifill was battling cancer for a long time and that kept her from appearing on the PBS Newshour, which she co-anchored. All the other anchor's ever said was "Gwen Ifill is away."

Forum List

Back